Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakusha's Silence? (Page 3)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Good point Zuby.....When I was watching this week's episodes todayand I saw Baaji and Dutta walking down the stairs together, I had the same thought, Its time we have atleast 2-3 tracks where Baaji proves himself...Frankly, I am not able to recollect any instances, "shown to us" where Baaji proved himself to be Dutta's right hand man. Dutta has literally fought all his professional battles single  handedly...even his BGs were worthless.....We were always asked to assume that Baaji is the cunning fox in Dutta's camp but were never shown examples...Now, that we have been shown proofs of his carelessness, I think CVs HAVE to show him being the cunning fox again.....I know they always wanna show Dutta as the real Hero but I am sure they can come up with a plot where Baaji and Dutta both get equal footage and credit for the worth!!!

And I do not think Kala would be exposed this early in the game...There is long way to go...She is right now aimlessly targeting Dutta, trying to kill him....I say aimlessly because I fail to see the motive behind the plot to kill him...but then I am oblivious to the bigger picture right now....Hence, its too early to wash her off....and that implies, Dutta would remain oblivious to her true face for a long time....Because the day Dutta gets to see the face behind the mask, that would indeed be her last day in PN....

Zuby Huns....u just have enough space for u in dungeon...what about Dutta? Should I take him with me???
ROFL
My point exactly.That's why all that saathghaat with Chaskar.To offer him up as bali ka bakra. And ultimately Nakusha's credibility will be in question.Now if she tries to warn anybody wrt Kala who would believe her? Kala will be in the play for a longtime I guess.

I meant space just enough for me & DEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRDancingdoll

Go to top