Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Kavita,

Thanks so much for you long long reply.😊 True Nakusha should have spoken up earlier but its too late now. Once she comes to hear of the blast she would correctly assume its Kala's doing.She might then rage at Kala in front of all the PN wasis and try expose all of her doings.What I'm worried is that then Kala will conjure out Chaskar out of her bottomless hat and lay all the blame squarely at his doorstep.Nakusha will lose her credibility yet again that too in front of AS her biggest supporter. I'm hoping Chaskar is not the dumb fool Kala thinks he is & I'm eagerly waiting for him to bring out the ace up his sleeve.
Don't know what the coming week is bringing us but the story is definitely moving ahead at a fantastic speed.
watevewriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ZubyDutta

i agree with you completely, i don't think Nakusha is really helping anyone by keeping  tight lipped. i also hope your fears about dutta's leave don't come true.
i guess we will just have to wait and see!
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: watevewriter

@ZubyDutta

i agree with you completely, i don't think Nakusha is really helping anyone by keeping  tight lipped. i also hope your fears about dutta's leave don't come true.
i guess we will just have to wait and see!

Hi and welcome to the forum😊 Hope u have a good time here.

Don't know why.Bechaari itna sehti hai but never learns from her mistakes.But it will all turn out well after all she is a good human being & Good always wins over Evil. Our hero will return home victorious after slaying all demons both real & personal. Personal because I think he will face his biggest in the form of Seema which will then begin the process of forgiveness & healing.
He will come a new man or rather the original Dutta who was lost somewhere along the maze of life.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Zuby,

Well, as you have already stated and which is also obvious that she cannot reveal Kala's true face to Dutta right now. She is the last one he would believe in but I agree, she can confide in Baaji. As she was telling Baaji once that she doesnt know whom to trust in this house and hence, she cannot reveal Kala's true face to anyone but Baaji is definitely an exception. He has stood by Dutta and her and had proved his loyalty beyond any doubts. I was actually expecting her to reveal Kala's true face when She orders Baaji to start the car, just before she was shot....He refuses to meddle in Dutta's affair because he was scared but she doesnt listen to him because Kala's warning was ringing in her mind. I thought she might just say a word or two then but she didnt. Even now, I agree with you, Kala is penetrating in his professional zone and Naku has remained off limits there. Baaji is the one who can shield Dutta in that zone and keep an eagle eye if he knows the source of Danger....I too hope it doesnt go the Ekta way where Naku penetrates the professional zone and starts protecting him there...I am satisfied with the "protection" shows till now, hopefully, Dutta would still remain the shrewd, intelligent DON and would be shown to fight his professional battles on his own wit...One of the aspects I have loved about LTL is that it has always left the manly battles to Dutta and unlike other shows, Naku has not breached tht territory....I sincerely hope that continues and Dutta's character doesnt mellow down in his profession...

She has promised to take the onus to reveal her face, lets see when she gets the opportunity to do it....
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Hey Zuby,

Well, as you have already stated and which is also obvious that she cannot reveal Kala's true face to Dutta right now. She is the last one he would believe in but I agree, she can confide in Baaji. As she was telling Baaji once that she doesnt know whom to trust in this house and hence, she cannot reveal Kala's true face to anyone but Baaji is definitely an exception. He has stood by Dutta and her and had proved his loyalty beyond any doubts. I was actually expecting her to reveal Kala's true face when She orders Baaji to start the car, just before she was shot....He refuses to meddle in Dutta's affair because he was scared but she doesnt listen to him because Kala's warning was ringing in her mind. I thought she might just say a word or two then but she didnt. Even now, I agree with you, Kala is penetrating in his professional zone and Naku has remained off limits there. Baaji is the one who can shield Dutta in that zone and keep an eagle eye if he knows the source of Danger....I too hope it doesnt go the Ekta way where Naku penetrates the professional zone and starts protecting him there...I am satisfied with the "protection" shows till now, hopefully, Dutta would still remain the shrewd, intelligent DON and would be shown to fight his professional battles on his own wit...One of the aspects I have loved about LTL is that it has always left the manly battles to Dutta and unlike other shows, Naku has not breached tht territory....I sincerely hope that continues and Dutta's character doesnt mellow down in his profession...

She has promised to take the onus to reveal her face, lets see when she gets the opportunity to do it....

Welcome Back!πŸ€— And stay here else I'll drag you to D's dungeons where I live.😳  Errmm πŸ€”....on second thoughts there's space just enough for me so ....but pls pls stay on the forumπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Thanks a ton for replying.I really wanted to know ur thoughts on it.As always you have grasped the point of my post.I was speaking professionally Baji being the second in command of D company ought to be made of aware the risk & danger situation around D.Already his competence & loyalty was put to such a horrible test his self esteem is at an all time low. Here would been a chance to redeem himself in his own eyes.That D never once doubted his capability or loyalty was proven on Thu/Fri episodes.But it would have most benefecial for Baji himself.
Oooh!🀒 Kishore's omnious words come to mind.Pati ka adhoora kaam patni ko pura karna padta hai. Hope they don't off D & turn Nakku into Phoolan Devi.It'll be comical to watch a gangwar between Kala Tai Patil & Nakusha Vahini Patil🀒 But I'm certain CVs wont take that path.
This post wasn't to question Nakusha's suitability & her unmatched love for D.That the lady has proven time & again there is no one to beat her at it.Not even D. But apart from undying love & Bappa's aashirwad this is time for some practical solutions too.Time for her & Bajirao to either pull D away from or put strong barricades around him from a speeding brakeless oncoming train that is Kalawati. But as I replied to Kavita if she tries to expose Kala now & she proves it was Chaskar, Nakku will be the one in trouble.
Lets hope for some dhasoo action in the coming episodes. But I like the turn of events.Things are moving finally.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good point Zuby.....When I was watching this week's episodes todayand I saw Baaji and Dutta walking down the stairs together, I had the same thought, Its time we have atleast 2-3 tracks where Baaji proves himself...Frankly, I am not able to recollect any instances, "shown to us" where Baaji proved himself to be Dutta's right hand man. Dutta has literally fought all his professional battles single  handedly...even his BGs were worthless.....We were always asked to assume that Baaji is the cunning fox in Dutta's camp but were never shown examples...Now, that we have been shown proofs of his carelessness, I think CVs HAVE to show him being the cunning fox again.....I know they always wanna show Dutta as the real Hero but I am sure they can come up with a plot where Baaji and Dutta both get equal footage and credit for the worth!!!

And I do not think Kala would be exposed this early in the game...There is long way to go...She is right now aimlessly targeting Dutta, trying to kill him....I say aimlessly because I fail to see the motive behind the plot to kill him...but then I am oblivious to the bigger picture right now....Hence, its too early to wash her off....and that implies, Dutta would remain oblivious to her true face for a long time....Because the day Dutta gets to see the face behind the mask, that would indeed be her last day in PN....

Zuby Huns....u just have enough space for u in dungeon...what about Dutta? Should I take him with me???
🀣
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Good point Zuby.....When I was watching this week's episodes todayand I saw Baaji and Dutta walking down the stairs together, I had the same thought, Its time we have atleast 2-3 tracks where Baaji proves himself...Frankly, I am not able to recollect any instances, "shown to us" where Baaji proved himself to be Dutta's right hand man. Dutta has literally fought all his professional battles single  handedly...even his BGs were worthless.....We were always asked to assume that Baaji is the cunning fox in Dutta's camp but were never shown examples...Now, that we have been shown proofs of his carelessness, I think CVs HAVE to show him being the cunning fox again.....I know they always wanna show Dutta as the real Hero but I am sure they can come up with a plot where Baaji and Dutta both get equal footage and credit for the worth!!!

And I do not think Kala would be exposed this early in the game...There is long way to go...She is right now aimlessly targeting Dutta, trying to kill him....I say aimlessly because I fail to see the motive behind the plot to kill him...but then I am oblivious to the bigger picture right now....Hence, its too early to wash her off....and that implies, Dutta would remain oblivious to her true face for a long time....Because the day Dutta gets to see the face behind the mask, that would indeed be her last day in PN....

Zuby Huns....u just have enough space for u in dungeon...what about Dutta? Should I take him with me???
🀣

My point exactly.That's why all that saathghaat with Chaskar.To offer him up as bali ka bakra. And ultimately Nakusha's credibility will be in question.Now if she tries to warn anybody wrt Kala who would believe her? Kala will be in the play for a longtime I guess.

I meant space just enough for me & DπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†