Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakusha's Silence?

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
I was in deep thought all day about Nakusha's handling of that threat called Kalawati. I sincerely hope CVs are not thinking of taking this route of offing the hero permanently or temporarily for the heroine to don the mantle & clear all the pending debts.That would be such an anticlimax. Ultimately I want Dutta to slay all his enemies not his wife because these are all his enemies. For a year D was portrayed as the all powerful ruler of Ratnagiri but didn't actually got to confront & finish off evil completely.Here is the final battle & I want him to fight it tooth & nail & win.
Well onto my uneasiness. I think Nakusha is making yet another grave mistake by falling prey to her inborn habit of sealing her lips tightly when the situation calls for her to speak up. By not confiding about Kalawati's evil nature & deadly plans to Baji she is once again inadvertently exposing D to grave danger.She's already made this mistake four times for which she & D had to & are still paying a heavy price. She didn't reveal her secret to D when he was telling her all about him, she didn't tell D his beloved fiancee was caught trying to elope with her paramour on the night before the wedding thus causing D unimaginable public humiliation,she let D rush into rain of bullets at Anna's den by keeping mum when he asked her abt his wife & she chose to keep quiet about her face upto the last minute before the wedding. And now this silence about Kalawati. Of course Nakusha is courageous & has immense faith in Bappa that he'll make everything allright but all said & done she is still a homemaker simple wife.It was only when she had received specific warnings at home about imminent danger to D that she was able to protect him but now Kala won't be making that mistake of prior warnings.I fully understand she can't go to D or AS for obvious reasons.It couldn't hurt Baji in anyway if Nakku told him everything.After all Baji has sworn to protect & die for his beloved friend he should be made aware of the threat lurking under their own roof.Infact in order to protect D she should even involve Kishore by making him aware of his wife's movements. She spends most of her time with Madhu for what its worth she too should have been told.I don't understand what Nakusha thinks she'll gain by taking up such stands. Now there is no Babi, no AS & there is real possibility of losing D in the horrific way so what's stopping her?  
Love to hear ur thoughts.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPwatevewritershruti10augustmasznotsorryKavitaDRVampgirlpbtghoshAbhiAniChaudhrytmlilmzsunshinedivy609mozart66mussy.jamshed-bharti-meghapartiDancingdoll

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 3591

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
i agree but i think..nakkusha's silence will break only after dutta's disappearance....it will come out as anger and resentment....but ultimate battle will be faught by dutta after he comes back..
 
i am done speculating now....it never settles down just comes back hitting us with new tricks...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitashruti10augustVampgirlpbtghoshAbhiAnimussy.jamshed-Carrie-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 2952

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@ Zuby : u have said what I thought to write today...........I don't know why this girl is hell bent in making her n D'S life terrible by hiding the truth.......come'on girl speak up.........This girl either she lacks trust in others , I don't know......Baji is the only person who stood by her all the time, despite his friendship is at stake.......she could have shared kala's plans with baji so that he also does not fall prey to kala's evil tactics.....but no......now who will believe her? tell me if D goes missing then suds n kala might team up against baji n nakusha....they will blame it on baji n nakusha will be held responsible for all the terrible happenings in Dutta's life...she will targeted the most as AS think she is protective shield........u r right.......its always her quietness that brings huge storm in Dutta's life......it's good to have faith in Bappa......but Bappa advice u to use yr wisdom also....I m so v sad what will happen to Dutta now.. and after that to Nakusha n Bajii.....I will blame her for that........why did she keep quiet......she could have atleast shared it with Bajji n Madhu.

and Yes ! I want Dutta to fight his enemies.......I love Nakusha for being brave....but I want to see Dutta  fighting with his enemies.

Don't u think this is kala's war of ego now, she could have planned to kill nakusha , nakusha's death means dutta's death too n he will be left alone..after all she said to suds "she want to see him alone"...I don't know how did she decide to kill him now.......if she fears nakusha might expose her, then she could have planned to kill Nakusha


Edited by mussy.jamshed - 31 December 2010 at 3:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPduttarpitashruti10augustpbtghoshAbhiAnidivy609-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

@ Zuby : u have said what I thought to write today...........I don't know why this girl is hell bent in making her n D'S life terrible by hiding the truth.......come'on girl speak up.........This girl either she lacks trust in others , I don't know......Baji is the only person who stood by her all the time, despite his friendship is at stake.......she could have shared kala's plans with baji so that he also does not fall prey to kala's evil tactics.....but no......now who will believe her? tell me if D goes missing then suds n kala might team up against baji n nakusha....they will blame it on baji n nakusha will be held responsible for all the terrible happenings in Dutta's life...she will targeted the most as AS think she is protective shield........u r right.......its always her quietness that brings huge storm in Dutta's life......it's good to have faith in Bappa......but Bappa advice u to use yr wisdom also....I m so v sad what will happen to Dutta now.. and after that to Nakusha n Bajii.....I will blame her for that........why did she keep quiet......she could have atleast shared it with Bajji n Madhu.

and Yes ! I want Dutta to fight his enemies.......I love Nakusha for being brave....but I want to see Dutta  fighting with his enemies.

Don't u think this is kala's war of ego now, she could have planned to kill nakusha , nakusha's death means dutta's death too n he will be left alone..after all she said to suds "she want to see him alone"...I don't know how did she decide to kill him now.......if she fears nakusha might expose her, then she could have planned to kill Nakusha
very well said,Mussy. For Kala it has moved from being a mere cat & mouse game to a level where her being,intelligence & perceived power is at stake.She has lost pitifully in all the games she has played & now she has pulled all stops to win which even includes D's death. Now is the time for this mahaan atma to do something before its too late as always.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 2952

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

very well said,Mussy. For Kala it has moved from being a mere cat & mouse game to a level where her being,intelligence & perceived power is at stake.She has lost pitifully in all the games she has played & now she has pulled all stops to win which even includes D's death. Now is the time for this mahaan atma to do something before its too late as always.


zuby I loved yr signature Dear Dutta: Humne Apni Har Saans Mein Naam Tera Likh Diya, Ek Tujhe Paane Ki Khatir Khudko Paagal Kar Diya,Apni Raaton Se Meri Raaten Badalkar Dekhlo, Tumse Kitna Pyar Hai Dil Mein Utar kar Dekh Lo ClapClapClapClap

kia baat hain jinab

I will not spare this mahaan aatma if she did not speak up before its too late CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

very well said,Mussy. For Kala it has moved from being a mere cat & mouse game to a level where her being,intelligence & perceived power is at stake.She has lost pitifully in all the games she has played & now she has pulled all stops to win which even includes D's death. Now is the time for this mahaan atma to do something before its too late as always.


zuby I loved yr signature Dear Dutta: Humne Apni Har Saans Mein Naam Tera Likh Diya, Ek Tujhe Paane Ki Khatir Khudko Paagal Kar Diya,Apni Raaton Se Meri Raaten Badalkar Dekhlo, Tumse Kitna Pyar Hai Dil Mein Utar kar Dekh Lo ClapClapClapClap

kia baat hain jinab

I will not spare this mahaan aatma if she did not speak up before its too late CryCryCry
Thank u jee!Big smileBig smileBig smile It actually sums up my present loony state pining away for DSillyLOL
 
Haan Yaar! Yeh mahaan atma! Jaane do!Kuch kehte hua bhi darti hoon.Members will jump on me.Shocked But she should do something asap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 616

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

i agree but i think..nakkusha's silence will break only after dutta's disappearance....it will come out as anger and resentment....but ultimate battle will be faught by dutta after he comes back..

i am done speculating now....it never settles down just comes back hitting us with new tricks...

I agree wid ur speculation shilpita that final battle vl be fought by dutta himself.

Moreover, i also thinks that we shud stop speculating as cv's always have sumthng different, special nd amazing for us.

I m realy luking forward to this track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshed

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Joined: 08 February 2006
Posts: 6531

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
you are right....either this girl is stupid or plain dumb......i guess she does not know the saying...."god helps those who help themselves".......she needs to confess to baaji....but, I think the reason she is not doing this is because she thinks he lost his friendship to dutta because of her and she does not want to do this again............
 
i also don't understand why kala would want to kill dutta instead of nakku.........would that not hurt dutta more and she is more a threat at this point than dutta..........
 
these are just my thoughts.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Carrie-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
nakushas truth

Author: ankita66   Replies: 2   Views: 721

ankita66 2 721 05 August 2010 at 7:07am by -Rema-
Nakusha's Silence

2 3 4 5

Author: nsb416   Replies: 32   Views: 3116

nsb416 32 3116 18 May 2010 at 9:55pm by nsb416

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index