Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Not liking future track (as per TB article) (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_luv_me

no the future story is awesome...now suhana father will enter d picture to...suhana will go to his father house n thn suhana father will console suhana n bring her back to ishaan's house....n thr badi maa n dada ji will narrate d whole story to suhana father n her father will be part of game n he will ask suhana to get divoorce...but by hearing abt divorce suhana will get frustrate n she will enter her room n break everything n thn she will realise tht she luv ishaan n in front of everyone she wil stay i  will only stay at this house n i wont take divorce....n thn very next day thr will be a bedroom romance scene of suhana n ishaan....

so dont get dishearten u will luv wots comin up

please put a spoiler alert......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
bt this is like.............wht happens in every K serial.........no yaaa.............things shudnt go put till divorce?????!!!!!!!! DIVORCE????omgggggggg...................no no......i dnt think ISHAAN OR SUHANA WIL STRETCH IT 2 DIS FAR......

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@garima....they are playing yar...to make suhana realise...
KK is not serious with this divorse and all...
its not K-Saga...

do u want to know what will happen in a K-Saga???
i_luv_me Newbie
i_luv_me
i_luv_me

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
no just 1 week story suhana will be shock to hear divorce word n she will get shattered n she will realise tht she cant live without ishaan.....suhana father will use divorce as weapon...it will be fun..whn i saw obs i luved it thn imagine how much fun its gonna be in sgp

Shwets1502

dolly_07 Senior Member
dolly_07
dolly_07

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged

everyday i'm reading the discussions about how BM and dadaji plan is not good ...and they hate ishaan ..but i don't understand why ..in my opinon they were doing it right ..doesn't ishaan deserve to enjoy his life with his friends and he doesn't have many friends like suhana and everybody knows how much he loves suhana....but comeon how many of u people truly take this behavior even from u'r best friends..leave it alone from u'r spouse...one minute happy other minute angry..if u ask any question and they leave the room saying anything...how could u forgot he left the movie in between because he was worried for her..and after that suhana never said sorry to him...can u guys take that behavior from u'r spouses...and u say he loves sona.....how could u...so atlast i want to know what other way u can think of bringing them together....at least BM and dadaji tried something....

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly_07

everyday i'm reading the discussions about how BM and dadaji plan is not good ...and they hate ishaan ..but i don't understand why ..in my opinon they were doing it right ..doesn't ishaan deserve to enjoy his life with his friends and he doesn't have many friends like suhana and everybody knows how much he loves suhana....but comeon how many of u people truly take this behavior even from u'r best friends..leave it alone from u'r spouse...one minute happy other minute angry..if u ask any question and they leave the room saying anything...how could u forgot he left the movie in between because he was worried for her..and after that suhana never said sorry to him...can u guys take that behavior from u'r spouses...and u say he loves sona.....how could u...so atlast i want to know what other way u can think of bringing them together....at least BM and dadaji tried something....

we(i) was not against the plan initially...
but it went too much...i mean there is a limit...even for a plan how can dadaji and badi maa allow sona to be soo close with ishaan...
and badi maa loves suhana as her daughter...and she is sad and just need to realise her reason for sadness...badi maa could have sat and talked to her....
for me from the picnic...the plan is not at all good....till that it was ok...but after that....no...

and abt ishaan...i totally agree....he deserves to enjoy his life...
badi maa and dadaji could have thought something else other than sona

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Ok so BM and Dadaji's plan is gr8 ok then let them try this formula on Panna.. Make one of Panna's chilhood male frnd come and stay in Panna's house who is rich and all and was very close to Panna and has a thing for Panna secretly and offers Panna a job with lucrative salary in order to finish her financial problems and makes her stay with him in office till late hours by telling her to prepare reports for tomorrow's important meeting to make Ronak realize the importance of job and to make him more responsible.. Will BM and Dadaji will be able to do this for Panna's good future?? Pls tell
Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima....they are playing yar...to make suhana realise...
KK is not serious with this divorse and all...
its not K-Saga...

do u want to know what will happen in a K-Saga???

hehehee..............no shwetaa..............today M OVERDONE.....WID EKTA KAPOORS STORYLINE.....hehe...........though i dnt mind listening 2 ur SCRIPT........bt next tym huh plzzz......lol....
okkkk so if this wht happnd in OBS......i guess it happen here also.........my god.....will b fun 2 c suhana reaction on the word DIVORCE........hahaha..........hmmmm....so i guess another 1 more week..........WIL HV 2 WAIT 2 C WHT V WANT...........THE LOVELY HUGG........oo god.....y u both DARLINGS R SUCHA TUBELIGHT yaaaa.....hehe

Go to top