Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Not liking future track (as per TB article)

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Ok, so I read the TB article which says Suhana's going to leave home and the truth about Suhana and Ishaan's relationship is going to be known to all the Kashyaps. Needless to say, I am not quite liking this track, and here's why:

Sona was supposed to be the catalyst to bring Ishaan and Suhana closer, but here we have something exactly opposite happening. It's obvious BM and Dadaji's plan has failed big time. While that will help in making BM and Dadaji realize their mistake, as a viewer I am disappointed because I had hoped to see Suhana confessing her feelings to Ishaan after the 'slapgate', and the start of a beautiful love story between Suhana and Ishaan.

One thing that I don't like is that the creatives have changed Ishaan's character completely. A guy who knows that his wife is in love with someone else and still accepts her and supports her through her breakup with her ex bf (Sid) can never question his wife about why she decided to stay back in his house. Ishaan already knew why and how Suhana married . Suhana has never hidden anything from him. It's not like she pretended to love him when she didn't. And Suhana has done a lot for his family. She has treated BM as her own mom, always been respectful to the elders and taken the initiative to apologize when she has been at fault (to Rajni, Disha and even Sona). And Ishaan is the one who kept telling her that he wants her to be a good bahu, and to give everyone in his family happiness. Suhana has done just that. When she was leaving home earlier, she stayed back for BM who fell ill then. Why would a girl who does not love her husband, do so much for his family? Instead of appreciating Suhana for being so pure-hearted, Ishaan chooses to question her motives. As a viewer I did not expect this from Ishaan, the mature guy who accepted Suhana in spite of knowing that she did not love him. Somehow this track belies the maturity Ishaan has shown earlier.

Ishaan claims to love Suhana unconditionally. He told Suhana that there are certain things that should be between a couple and not told to everyone else, and now he is the cause of everyone knowing the truth. And what kind of unconditional love is this where you say "Okay Suhana, you don't love me, so I think I'm going to enjoy with Sona." If Ishaan's love for Suhana is so great, then he should support her for slapping Sona and not be angry with her. After all, Sona did cross her limits when she asked Suhana the truth about her relationship with Ishaan. Can we be sure that Ishaan loves Suhana and not Sona?

So I am disappointed with this track. Forget Ishaan, how can BM (who knew everything, because of Suhana's letter and whose plan it was to bring on Sonali), and dadaji let Suhana leave the house like this? If they continue with this track for long then I might have to quit watching this show (the only show I watch on TV). Unhappy

Sorry, long post. But I felt like venting.

Edit: Just wondering that till Sona was not in the picture, Ishaan was okay with the arrangement between him and Suhana, and he never wanted Suhana to leave home. But now that Sona darling has entered his home, all his insecurities about Suhana not loving him have come to the fore. How come it didn't happen earlier? As I said, I am not happy about this track. I mean Suhana-Ishaan is the only love story that I want to see...Is this how it happened in OBS too?

Edited by iruaG - 31 December 2010 at 2:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67vedula_1Armu4evaSinha18Keenu.G111192iViews

gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
1st of all i want to clear u one thing that inshan is human being he is not an angel so plz stop considering him as angel..2ndly the plan of BM n dada jee was not failed it was working but i think BM n dad jee extended their plan which create prob in suhana n inshan's life 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gr8_mms

1st of all i want to clear u one thing that inshan is human being he is not an angel so plz stop considering him as angel..2ndly the plan of BM n dada jee was not failed it was working but i think BM n dad jee extended their plan which create prob in suhana n inshan's life 
I agree Ishaan's a human being but this track makes him look like a loser (at least in my view). Also, this track looks a lot like ekta kapoor's shows where the couple is separated just when they begin to realize their love for each other.Dead
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iruaG

Originally posted by gr8_mms

I agree Ishaan's a human being but this track makes him look like a loser (at least in my view). Also, this track looks a lot like ekta kapoor's shows where the couple is separated just when they begin to realize their love for each other.Dead

sorry for the spoiler but it is SGP and in this couple will be separated but just for 1-2 episodes while in ekta's soap separation  is usually 1 year longLOLLOL..so you can see the differenceWink

Edited by Sinha18 - 31 December 2010 at 3:09am

iViews

sargun Groupbie
sargun
sargun

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i am also agree with this view. how can be ishaan so irresponsible. even at the picnic he was so much involved with sonali. he did not notice suhana. no this track is quite boring if suhana leaves the house the story will become bore. so this track should be over now. sonali should go out.love story of ishaan and suhana should be start.

kklb67

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
@TM---- If i culd come out of th pc n hug u...i wuld have...but till then..a virtual Hug for u....!!!! The current track annoys me to no end...and i ditto when u say Ishaans character has changed 180 degree......!!!! I so utterly dislike this track...that i dun even watch SGP these days..except for the omnis n only for Suhanas sake...

@Ishaan being an angel.. i agree.....he is a human being and also fallible....!! But the way he is behaving these days....foregt about being an angel...he looks like someone who is possesed by this creature called Sona..Thumbs Down

I m counting days when this atyachar shall get over....n i can have my hassle free n headache free SGP back..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18iViews

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@TM---- If i culd come out of th pc n hug u...i wuld have...but till then..a virtual Hug for u....!!!! The current track annoys me to no end...and i ditto when u say Ishaans character has changed 180 degree......!!!! I so utterly dislike this track...that i dun even watch SGP these days..except for the omnis n only for Suhanas sake...

@Ishaan being an angel.. i agree.....he is a human being and also fallible....!! But the way he is behaving these days....foregt about being an angel...he looks like someone who is possesed by this creature called Sona..Thumbs Down

I m counting days when this atyachar shall get over....n i can have my hassle free n headache free SGP back..!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL tanu your sense of humor is too good.............kaya line mari haiLOL

Armu4evaSinha18

i_luv_me Newbie
i_luv_me
i_luv_me

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
no the future story is awesome...now suhana father will enter d picture to...suhana will go to his father house n thn suhana father will console suhana n bring her back to ishaan's house....n thr badi maa n dada ji will narrate d whole story to suhana father n her father will be part of game n he will ask suhana to get divoorce...but by hearing abt divorce suhana will get frustrate n she will enter her room n break everything n thn she will realise tht she luv ishaan n in front of everyone she wil stay i  will only stay at this house n i wont take divorce....n thn very next day thr will be a bedroom romance scene of suhana n ishaan....

so dont get dishearten u will luv wots comin up

raveenamcShwets1502

Go to top