Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dawn of new Lady Don, till the ol' sher is back! (Page 2)

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
very well written shilpa

kala plan always bring tasha close to each other and she is planing to kill datta to make datta to meet seema, like jagpat let see what seema can do.

show without datta i will kill my self rather than seeing ltl without him. LOL 

Any way let wait and watch what cv is trying to bring up. who become next don lShocked it is love story yar  not a ekta story LOL and when did kala plan worked yar, yes it worked in favour of tasha. this is kala plan and nothing is there to worry. datta need to get some sense na so that why cv is sending him out of PN like JMM trackLOL.

Edited by sasha_1 - 31 December 2010 at 6:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustmussy.jamshed

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

I don't think he is going anywhere..I m eagerly waiting for TB article to come on this context.......they have not come up with any new article on the same subject............pata nahi but I m v apprehensive.......with so many rumors of MR leaving LTL n now this article is making me hell crazy so I better stay quiet as I guess this week will open the future track of LTL

same here i am also eagerly waiting for the TB article they also won't give a proper news but still i am waiting for it. i stop thinking mishal is leaving ltl cv won't make big mistake.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustmussy.jamshed

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I agree with you Shilpita...completely! Naku will definitely protect Dutta's fortress until he comes back! But, though Dutta will be away from Naku and PN for a while, I don't think he will be away from the show! If we assume that he's going to be nursed back to health by Seema, then that's going to be a very crucial track running parallel...he finally forgiving Seema and gaining a fresh perspective on life should be dealt with much care! I don't know what the CVs have in their mind, but the return of Seema and Kala's words the other day seem to be indication enough! Anyway, if they are indeed planning to keep Dutta away from the SHOW for a while, I'd also like to take a break from LTL!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRWanderbugmussy.jamshed

Go to top