Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dawn of new Lady Don, till the ol' sher is back!

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
 Yesterday,I was a little surprised that Kala wanted to kill Dutta. I was always of the impression that Kala would harm Dutta's peace of mind but never him. It seems like she has fallen far below rock bottom in treachery now. Maybe, it more than revenge. Now she wants it all- Dutta's power, money and position. This she can only achieve after he dies. She has the shrewdness and black heart to be the lady don. She had promised Chaskar that he will be the next don of ratnagiri but as soon as Dutta dies, her greed will take over and she would want to rule. In the process she will P*** him off. This will set the stage of her downfall when Dutta comes back.

I also feel that we are about to see nakku stepping up as Mrs.Dutta Shriram Patil. I remember that last time when Dutta was attacked in temple, Kishore had pointed out that all his wealth and power belongs to nakusha as his wife, after his death. She will be the legal heiress to all power and property. The sherni avatar that we have been shown for past month might be an indication of rise of new nakkusha. Her command to baaji as Dutta Shriram Patil's wife to take her to dutta, Her rushing in, in the battlefield, Her calm poise at his party infront of the associates even after being slapped, Her bossing Dutta's BG kale and other fellow to tell her about dutta being in problem last week, Her impromptu attempt at driving and then subsequent mastering the skill(i can't get my head around that yet, but still!). In addition to all this, she knows that if kala takes over Dutta's place then it will never bode well for him. She will never let kala win. Kishore' words this week about husband's unfinished work falling on wife seems quite ominous.

She keeps saying she is babi's daughter,. The same babi who chopped off an evil inspector's arm to save her child. Nakusha says it with pride,courage and honor. The three qualities she knows that her Saab values the most. She has the making of taking over his job with baaji as the guide. Maybe the scene where Dutta forced her to shoot will be used as flashback somewhere in the coming track to show how without even being there dutta still fortifies her resolve and guides her giving her the courage. That might have been an act of anger but unknowingly, he had taught nakku to be strong and hold her own.

She will never believe that Dutta is dead, just like she believed it at the chopper crash sequence. She will say bring me my husband's body first then maybe i'll believe that he left me. But till you can find that, i'll not let anyone harm my husband's legacy. I'll protect and nurture it for him, so that he can come back to his beloved patilwadi just as he had left it. The way Chaskar said ab Patil Niwas would be Chaskar niwas, makes me feel that Chaskar would have a big shock of his life soon- second big shock. As the biggest shock for him would be return of jedi...opps, sorry return of Dutta.

We all keep saying that Dutta needs to prove his love for nakku, but we have all forgotten that the Cvs wanted to present this story as how nakkusha fell in love with her DemiGod and their trial and tribulations for each other. How their relation endures through thick and thin? Dutta's trial will be coming back to his love for her, whole of mind, heart and soul, without past recriminations, totally forgiving and loving. For her it will be to stand strong and tall in face of upheaval around her, holding his family and the people who depend on him together and safe, till he comes back.

So, maybe we will see clash of two titans- Kalawati Shriram Patil and Nakusha Dutta Patil as two lady Dons.

Could seem hilarious if not handled properly? I don't know how to react if this predictions come true as I want Dutta back to PN by next week's end. Not more than one week without Dutta, please. But if Cvs seriously want to keep him away for few weeks then this seems the food for thought to me.

Edited by shilpita87 - 31 December 2010 at 1:57am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

merunPinki_Baulshruti10augustKavitaDRVampgirlLaTuLaAbhiAnipbtghoshsub_rosasinakmariescott14divy609mussy.jamshedrama_2010shonapinkymeghaparti-Huma-

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Shilpita, ur point of 2 lady dons is ryt but wat i thinks is that kala is a psycho. I mean, i find all those people psycho who gets pleasure by hurting others. Initialy, her character is shown running after money, then came DP nd her character is shown that she hates dutta coz DP kills SP, then one day she told suds that she didn't want to kill dutta as she gets pleasure in hurting him nd NOW, she want to kill dutta. This woman has crossed all limits of being a psycho that she can't herself decides wat she actualy wants. So, we shud stop speculating about her as cv's always gave us sumthng different, special nd amazing nd this tym as well i thinks that we gonna have sumthng very exciting.

Just the only request from cv's is that don't show sumthng lyk amnesia happening to dutta. Apart from this i m finding this track interesting as i thinks that this tym kala vl be exposed in front of dutta, rather i think that this track is taken up by cv's only to expose kala.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshed

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I guess Kala's not thinking about her position , wealth or power This may not be her motive behind killing Dutta........She wants to show Nakusha what she's capable of.......Kala knows the only weakness of Nakku would be if she comes to know that D is no more ..........That would totally put her down..........Dutta is Nakku's strength............She would do anything for her Saab.........That is what Kala's trying to do........She wants to see Nakku losing Nakku sad......Nakku accepting defeat..........

The rest of the points I second you........Nakku will behave like way she did during the chopper crash Even more aggressive 

shruti10augustmussy.jamshed

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

I guess Kala's not thinking about her position , wealth or power This may not be her motive behind killing Dutta........She wants to show Nakusha what she's capable of.......Kala knows the only weakness of Nakku would be if she comes to know that D is no more ..........That would totally put her down..........Dutta is Nakku's strength............She would do anything for her Saab.........That is what Kala's trying to do........She wants to see Nakku losing Nakku sad......Nakku accepting defeat..........

The rest of the points I second you........Nakku will behave like way she did during the chopper crash Even more aggressive 

Yeah...kala is too vicious..but once dutta is gone she will sure try to take over his position..she thinks that dutta took everything from her..her dad, her mom's love..her future...
once Dutta is gone she might think in her twisted mind that now she will get all that dutta had. his money,power,position, social standing and her mom's approval....she is so twisted.Angry

shruti10augustdivy609

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Hi shilpita
I love yr post but it will be so boring to watch all this.........without D, LTL will be boring so I hope we see him in the LTL ..........
Kala's decision to kill dutta is desperate measure now...its just not about money, power.......Its EGO Clash..Nakusha has hurt Kala's ego alot............she wants to see nakusha's defeat now more than dutta's downfall........its like Naku vs Kala now......Kala can never accept her defeat....she wants to be indispensable. Now if D goes missing n pronounced dead by kala's clan......then Nakusha won't accept it but Yes, she will take over everything to protect her husband's legacy and pride........she won't let anyone take all that.....because she loves this person blindly n immensely......Deadsoch soch k pagal hojaengay hum to.....but now psycho kala will try to hurt Naku n Bajji.....to get rid of them....

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 31 December 2010 at 5:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustdivy609-bharti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Hi shilpita
I love yr post but it will be so boring to watch all this.........without D, LTL will be boring so I hope we see him in the LTL ..........
Kala's decision to kill dutta is desperate measure now...its just not about money, power.......Its EGO Clash..Nakusha has hurt Kala's ego alot............she wants to see nakusha's defeat now more than dutta's downfall........its like Naku vs Kala now......Kala can never accept her defeat....she wants to be indispensable. Now if D goes missing n pronounced dead by kala's clan......then Nakusha won't accept it but Yes, she will take over everything to protect her husband's legacy and pride........she won't let anyone take all that.....because she loves this person blindly n immensely......Deadsoch soch k pagal hojaengay hum to.....but now psycho kala will try to hurt Naku n Bajji.....to get rid of them....

And when kala tries to harm Nakku our dutta will come back to save her...see..mussy the producers are taking this route because of unavailability of misshu for sometime i guess..i can still go on for a week or so without him..but these other thoughts of replacements and amnesia is just to spine chilling for me...yukes..so if the show goes as my post i will still watch it...kum se kum FB mein to Duttaz dikhega..OuchCry

shruti10augustmussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Hi shilpita

And when kala tries to harm Nakku our dutta will come back to save her...see..mussy the producers are taking this route because of unavailability of misshu for sometime i guess..i can still go on for a week or so without him..but these other thoughts of replacements and amnesia is just to spine chilling for me...yukes..so if the show goes as my post i will still watch it...kum se kum FB mein to Duttaz dikhega..OuchCry

I don't think he is going anywhere..I m eagerly waiting for TB article to come on this context.......they have not come up with any new article on the same subject............pata nahi but I m v apprehensive.......with so many rumors of MR leaving LTL n now this article is making me hell crazy so I better stay quiet as I guess this week will open the future track of LTL

shruti10augustsasha_1

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Hi shilpita

Hi shilipta....wow!!! wonderful the way you have shown us the way ahead..and looking back to the episodes it does look like you are spot on!!!Star
the way nakku has risen from the mild and soft hearted girl who was so afraid to hold a gun...to challenging kala, the donness of patilwadiLOLand afterall the show has been originally promoted as journey of Nakku and how her fate takes her places ....so this is very much feasible....
but i hope cvs dont fall back on some stupid ideas like amnesia or plastic surgery....that would ruin the effect of ltl and we would suddenly feel as if ekta atma has done a gruh pravesh in ltl setsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustmussy.jamsheddivy609

Go to top