Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

While darkness approaches...lovers rejoice. (Page 9)

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Dreamy- love the title and the analysis! Like many others I also wait for your analysis to understand and see the deeper thoughts & meanings of the characters!!!! It's beautifully written

Loved AvitA moments, it's like no-one existed and they were in a world of their own until Manjari burst their bubble :(

Imagine if Bhootni was there.. :p

What does she think by creating distances between Avita she's getting closer to Avi? Her thoughts are always physical then emotional - why doesn't she understand that even by creating a physical distance their hearts will always remain entwined!

I've got to say I feel for RV, he's had to do the one thing he didn't think he would ever do- join hands with the enemy - the hurt, the civilan clothes awww but I agree he's got a bigger plan in place and I'm waiting for the day when Bhootni falls flat on her face!!! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-Dreamygal301

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
@ ferdous : one point  i want to  add  about RV, he havent any solution except using arpita as a mohra!( see i write hindi!)  cos he knows he cant arrest avi easily he is very powerful & arpi is  only his weakness.

u know , we say in our slang:

the aim justify s recourse!

i dont know u understand me ?

Edited by chista - 31 December 2010 at 4:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-yoga23priyaDreamygal301

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
bye everyone Hug
see you after epi......Smile
my brothers are scolding me to help....AngryAngry
Bye
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

Dreamy- love the title and the analysis! Like many others I also wait for your analysis to understand and see the deeper thoughts & meanings of the characters!!!! It's beautifully written Thanks Rae.Smile..you are welcome!..I enjoy you guys all coming and discussing/talking...makes it all worthwhile.Wink

Loved AvitA moments, it's like no-one existed and they were in a world of their own until Manjari burst their bubble :( ..it was nice to see Avdesh in his jeeja role...a bit funny, but nice...did u see how he blushed at Manhari's teasing?!LOL

Imagine if Bhootni was there.. :p she did say she will come later, would hate it if she comes just to watch Arpi being taken off!!

What does she think by creating distances between Avita she's getting closer to Avi? Her thoughts are always physical then emotional - why doesn't she understand that even by creating a physical distance their hearts will always remain entwined! she can't understand love because she has never loved truly. She covets Avdesh and thinks it is love but it isn't. Love is when you put someone else above you, their happiness more important than yours....well, bhootni is doing the opposite. She thinks if Arpita is gone, Avdesh will forget her. She is so wrong, they are one soul in two bodies. I always said she never grasps that point, and she never will. Her love is totally self serving and selfish....she will try to stop Avdesh helping Arpita and she will get her head bitten off!...I think she may even come to the wedding and see Arpi get arrested, that is how wicked she is. But she is so short sighted, she doesn't realise she is destroying everything with her own hand...everything that she wants to hold on to, avdesh , the haveli and wealth....all can be lost when Avi kicks her out!!!

I've got to say I feel for RV, he's had to do the one thing he didn't think he would ever do- join hands with the enemy - the hurt, the civilan clothes awww but I agree he's got a bigger plan in place and I'm waiting for the day when Bhootni falls flat on her face!!! :) Oh she will, already she has made two mistakes...letting LS and RV know her true feelings...sooner or later these mistakes will come back to bite her!....I think RV will be the first one, when she see's Arpita back and then realises RV going after Avdesh!!....he!he!...can't wait to see her face!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyRae24

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

@ ferdous : one point  i want to  add  about RV, he havent any solution except using arpita as a mohra!( see i write hindi!)  cos he knows he cant arrest avi easily he is very powerful & arpi is  only his weakness.

u know , we say in our slang:

the aim justify s recourse!

i dont know u understand me ?

Yes, Sara I understand. It is the end justifys the means....sounds ruthless but RV is doing that, so I agree with you.

When bhootni realises RV is going against their deal she will play dirty. She will try to incriminat him and make him look dirty to his officers...and she will try to strike another blow to Avita. She will try to make it look like Arpi is betraying Avi by consorting with their enemy, passing on information...maybe even suggest she is having an affair......Unhappy
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

bye everyone Hug
see you after epi......Smile
my brothers are scolding me to help....AngryAngry
Bye

bye priya, hurry back when u can....

Happy new year!Big smile
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Hiee Dreamy..

juz peeped here to say happy new year to everyone nd Byeee..

Cya later Dreamy..
Take Care..
Enjoy!!!!
vil b going after 1 hour at frndz place to celebrate ...
Hug

Edited by prash_t - 31 December 2010 at 4:45am
danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
oh dreamy tuney yeh kaisa analysis kar dala
ohhh..
tere words ke jadooone neeeeeeeee muzheee
mar dala allah mar dala
wellll doneee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index