Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

While darkness approaches...lovers rejoice. (Page 6)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

3 hours only?!Shocked...aren't you going to be partying late tonight?!...you will be shattered...try to nap when you can...Wink
i cant sleep now di.....Wink
i am waiting for prashu.....Big smile
i will sleep at 3 am only......tommorow i will wake at 2 pm then direct to classes for examCry

waiting for prashu at IF or elsewhere..??Big smile

And classes on the 1st?!ShockedShocked...don't they give you a day off?!

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged

@Dreamygal301   thank u so much di that u like ma post..ma views!! yeah they are just the opposite sides of a coin..what  wonders they can create if they join hands..two powerful ppl together will rule the world!!

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
todays Best Diaogue___
 "Or App Kya Hai __ ROFL Baghlol K Sardar ROFL __Hain"
-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
@yoga23priya   hey i didn know that your exams are going on!! all the best dear n enjoy the New Year bash today!! :) :)
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

@Dreamygal301   thank u so much di that u like ma post..ma views!! yeah they are just the opposite sides of a coin..what  wonders they can create if they join hands..two powerful ppl together will rule the world!!

Well, if I can't appreciate good writing...!!ShockedLOL...you are welcome!

It's not about ruling the world, it's more like they can teach each other a lot!....Avdesh needs to learn that life can be lead without a gun in hand, and RV needs to learn that there is more to life than the law. Together, they can be a force....of good in Lallanpur...each becoming what the other lacks. So if Avi gives up his gun, RV his ally as the police will have his gun....and Avdesh commanding respect from the common people can help RV out when he needs to.....Also both are principled and if they do become ally, there will be a new era in Lallanpur, children will no longer have to pick guns up as their first toy.....the crime will go down (hopefully) but more importantly, Avdesh will not have to worry about his enemies coming after him because now he has the police as his ally (and family..if shikha comes!)....

I so want to see this, because Avdesh is a guy who never had a chance at normal life, to see what he could become because life and bhootni made his choice for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

todays Best Diaogue___
 "Or App Kya Hai __ ROFL Baghlol K Sardar ROFL __Hain"

Sara,

who said this?Confused
-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
"I too hate that this rare moment, where they got to be a loving and happy couple enjoying themselves is suddenly disrupted. But, as a writer, I love the unexpected twist. Not many could have foreseen that the police would come after arpi, but it makes sense so we could now see Avdesh's feelings for Arpi - we know he loves her - but we will see his fire, the flame that burns within him....that will now come out!....He will do anything and everything to ensure Arpi is protected and does not pay for his sins....Because so far we have seen Arpi always going to the extreme for her, now it is his turn."
@bold   i loved this line...flames will come out...Avi will be fuming..n goodness knows how he's gonna mange himself n his anger n mostly bhauji's words of caution..he's gonna scream at her if she ever takes the risk of telling him to keep quiet n not save his wife when his own life is in danger!! Avdesh will reveal his other side now..a husband who'll try to protect his wife at any cost!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

"I too hate that this rare moment, where they got to be a loving and happy couple enjoying themselves is suddenly disrupted. But, as a writer, I love the unexpected twist. Not many could have foreseen that the police would come after arpi, but it makes sense so we could now see Avdesh's feelings for Arpi - we know he loves her - but we will see his fire, the flame that burns within him....that will now come out!....He will do anything and everything to ensure Arpi is protected and does not pay for his sins....Because so far we have seen Arpi always going to the extreme for her, now it is his turn."
@bold   i loved this line...flames will come out...Avi will be fuming..n goodness knows how he's gonna mange himself n his anger n mostly bhauji's words of caution..he's gonna scream at her if she ever takes the risk of telling him to keep quiet n not save his wife when his own life is in danger!! Avdesh will reveal his other side now..a husband who'll try to protect his wife at any cost!!!

Soumya,

he has a constant fire within him. With Arpita,  it is banked down but it is always there and now it is going to come out and burn everyone to ashes!

@ red....Yeah, I too want to see bhootni run after him and say why put yourself in danger for that chori...and watch him bite her head off!!
but you know there will be misunderstanding, when Arpi is realeased bhootni will know she has been double crossed so she will suggest Arpi/RV are partners or having an affair and try to instill doubts in him....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index