Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

While darkness approaches...lovers rejoice. (Page 13)

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Did anyone notice d funny expression Sarvanwa gives (raising his eyebrow)  wen Papa Rai says 'Khush rahe tu sada yeh dua hai hamari' ...............its 2 funny ROFLROFLROFLROFL he luks like a cartoon. N Papa RAi n Avi scene was toooooooooo hilarious , v need their scene also often

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Hi Dreamy Di....

wonderful post...

Waiting to see the drama at the wedding...

Happy New year to U and Your family....

Hi Ramona,

Happy new year!

You are waiting to see the drama?Big smile....I feel a bit anxious...!!OuchLOL
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Did anyone notice d funny expression Sarvanwa gives (raising his eyebrow)  wen Papa Rai says 'Khush rahe tu sada yeh dua hai hamari' ...............its 2 funny ROFLROFLROFLROFL he luks like a cartoon. N Papa RAi n Avi scene was toooooooooo hilarious , v need their scene also often

Hi SB,Smile

Missed ya!

And yes I too love Avi and Papa Rai...wanna see more scenes together!...I want Papa Rai to come and stay at the haveli for a while!...LOLLOL

coolguy3

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by sara212

todays Best Diaogue___
 "Or App Kya Hai __ ROFL Baghlol K Sardar ROFL __Hain"

Sara,

who said this?Confused

Baghlol K Sardar ..............wat does it mean??

leader of the idiots or something!....Sara did explain this somewhere few pages ago...
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Again an awesome analysis ClapClapStarStar...............RV is not totally negative till now (hope CV's dont make him totally negative, he shd b positive ) n is honest n determined towards his job dats why he did not go to meet his brother coz for him his work is his pride nabove all........... but i wonder wat he will do wen Avi gets hold of his brother does he? (as mentioned in d article) will he sacrifice his brother for his job  or will he put his job in danger for his brother coz we saw his anger wen Avi threatened him abt his family ..............he surely loves his family more than anything but we will have to see later whether he loves his family more than his job (guess his love is equal 4 both )But d twist coming up will show wat is more important to him. He did not want 2 do wat he did but coz of his pride 4 his work leaves no choice n to save his job he went against his own conscience which is eating him up but he knows d real reason behind dis deal is to get Avi n Bhauji will have d hell broken loose on her wen she comes 2 know wat was RV's real plan 2 shake hands wid her. She will try 2 hurt him ....... But wat if RV tells Arpi abt Bhauji I don't think he will but I really wanna see him do that..Arpi may believe him, anything that may harm Avdesh, she will take seriously even bhootni...but it will be a job making Avdesh believe in that!! .............will she believe him.............may b coz she has a slight idea of wat bhauji is n knows her different faces but she mite also think dat RV is playng a game 2 get 2 Avi........

Bhauji as everyone said does not know wat is true love n is underestimating AVITA's true n pure love........... Avi will definitely do anythng 2 get Arpi put of d jail n make sure she is safe n even if he has 2 go 2 jail or give his life up he will do dat n same goes 2 Arpi .......... this couple is unique n ideal n go 2 any extent 2 keep each other safe n secure their love 4 each other indeed!..............they want a life full of happiness n want 2 live a normal life but Avi's profession n lifestyle is just d opposite  which is filled wid danger, guns, blood, etc.  Arpi will definitely change him n Avi will get d life which he always wanted to have but kept it locked inside him in a corner n d key to it, is wid Arpi . that is so beautiful, SB, and so right!Thumbs Up

Bhauji , i feel bad 4 her that she was not like dat b4 may b but wat she is doing now is totally wrong n she will b all alone n will regret as 2 wat she did.............. which will take time..............i really want her 2 reform also so she cud use her evil thoughts in d rt direction n understand AVITA's love 4 each other is deep. N hope CV's get someone 4 her. SB, as a regular reader of my posts, you will know I keep saying this woman is confused and I really believe so!...she doesn't really love Avdesh - if she did, she wouldn't do what she is doing - she just feels threatened, for so long it has only been the two of them and now Arpita, who also seems to be influencing Avdesh...that is too much to bear and her ego and jealousy  is making her do all this!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

hi Dreamy
Hi Mony

You covere and describe/explain everything really well, that is the reason why i look forward to read your post. Thank you! you guys make my day when you say that.Smile
Love avi sooooooo much y'day. They should give us pap Rai and Avi scenes more often. Avi was very good as damaad and jija. See my reply to SB...want to see Papa Rai moving into the haveli!!!LOL
About bhootni's plan, I agree with you that she is playing a big game here. Wonder what going on in her mind? she got arpi arrested and she wants arpi to be dead too. I hope she doesn't attack arpi and blame RV for it. Wouldn't put it past her, this woman is getting madder and more dangerous by day!...I think RV and Bhootni will double cross each other. RV by going after Avdesh and Bhootni will then want to kill him and she will put the blame on Arpi because I am pretty sure Arpi will help RV in the misguided sense that he will help Avdesh!!! - what a tangle!
RV is a smart guy, i think he will play devide and rule game and will create misunderstading between BJ and Avi. And she will in turn do that to Avita!!!...to save her skin becuase RV will try to tell Avi about his bhauji, so she will try to make it look like RV and Arpi are together...!!
I really want our beloved bhiyaji to use his brain this time. He better not relay on bhootni. She will show her sympathy and pretend to help Avi and on the other hand she will do everything to stop Avi from saving Arpi. Yes I think this time around, Avdesh should think a bit deeply but I fear he will go off the deep end and become rash in his concern for Arpita...I want to see his face when she is arrested!..he will be devasted!OuchCry

Agree with you about Bj-RV pairing. So far RV is te only man in GKD who can handle BJ LOL I really, really, really want this jodi!!!!...Lets think of a name for the pair...any guesses on what bhootni's real name is?....hey imagine a new cop comes and to solve this mess, he gets RV and bhootni married?!!ShockedLOLLOL

super_boy

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Dreamy, I just came from the temple now. So I'll watch today's epi and then respond to your post.
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Dreamy, I just came from the temple now. So I'll watch today's epi and then respond to your post.

Hi Sidda,

this post is about yesterday's eppy, not today's.

Anyways take your time.

Will go now, might pop by later. Look forward to your post, will respond later if needed.

bye for now.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index