Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

While darkness approaches...lovers rejoice. (Page 12)

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chista

[QUOTE=chista][QUOTE=Dreamygal301][QUOTE=chista]@ ferdous : one point  i want to  add  about RV, he havent any solution except using arpita as a mohra!( see i write hindi!)  cos he knows he cant arrest avi easily he is very powerful & arpi is  only his weakness.

u know , we say in our slang:

the aim justify s recourse!

i dont know u understand me ?

Yes, Sara I understand. It is the end justifys the means....sounds ruthless but RV is doing that, so I agree with you.

When bhootni realises RV is going against their deal she will play dirty. She will try to incriminat him and make him look dirty to his officers...and she will try to strike another blow to Avita. She will try to make it look like Arpi is betraying Avi by consorting with their enemy, passing on information...maybe even suggest she is having an affair......Unhappy

so u think that  if she  wont successful  she ll  aim  arpis purity ! its possible!

anything is possible with this woman...each time she fails, she will get more and more dangerous as she will be desparate.....it is only logical, to keep the blame away from her or from Avdesh finding out her part in it, she will try to blame RV and Arpi, anything.....!!Angry

u know ferdous, sometimes, really  i m tired  of hindi  films or serials.constantly, one person makes evil plans &  nobody   not  realize &  positive person have to bear  every  sorrow & disaster  till  end of  the fiction! so story  ll be full of  tension for viewer!

Awww (((hugs))) to you!!....but good storytelling is always about a fight/conflict and so on. In indian serial it is clear cut, evil v good....often no shades of grey. However, be assured that the good guys always win, in this case our lovely leads Avita. They will triumph, get closer and be stronger for everything they will go through. They will realise that it is just the two of them against the whole world and that is powerful!...The ties between them will be so close and special that the world and his wife can try to wedge them apart but they will always come back, more closer than ever!

As time goes by, these two will love and trust each other like nothing the world has seen and unfortunately jealousy will occur to many watching them with envious eyes....and these will try to cause trouble!...I say, let them!..I believe in Avita love and know they will emerge the winner!!WinkClap

yes dreamy  u  r so right  but   they ll win  after  killing  us!Wink

Edited by chista - 31 December 2010 at 6:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyRae24Dreamygal301

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rae24

Originally posted by chista

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">@ ferdous : one point i want to add about RV, he havent any solution except using arpita as a </font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">mohra!( see i write hindi!) cos he knows he cant arrest avi easily he is very powerful & arpi is only his weakness.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">u know , we say in our slang:</font><font size="3">

the aim justify s recourse!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">i dont know u understand me ?</font>

Yes, Sara I understand. It is the end justifys the means....sounds ruthless but RV is doing that, so I agree with you.

When bhootni realises RV is going against their deal she will play dirty. She will try to incriminat him and make him look dirty to his officers...and she will try to strike another blow to Avita. She will try to make it look like Arpi is betraying Avi by consorting with their enemy, passing on information...maybe even suggest she is having an affair......Unhappy

Even if bhootni suggests that they arpi n rv wer having an affair - avdesh will know better - the girl was terrified when she shot rv for the sake of saving her hubby - if she really was having an affair wud she have done that? Kill the lover while save the hubby- if anything it would have been the other way round! Bhootni wud b stupid to down that path!

Rae, this woman has shown she is not above anything!...it won't take her  much to fabricate something that will make Avdesh have some doubts (especially as he can't touch her due to that pratigya!)....however, I think she will first suggest that Arpi and RV are working together to betray Avdesh, the haveli and all of them - this is so bhootni can save her skin when she realised RV is reneging on their deal - unless she has something to control RV, she will be looking out for no.1 first!Angry.....

I think after tonight or at least by monday, we will know what RV really wants from Arpi, he is using her no doubts to get to Avdesh. He will try to appeal to her, because she loves her husband he knows that (think back to the police station and the jungle) so he will be clever, maybe promise that he wants to help reform Avi and needs her help...anything that sounds convincing to appeal to her....

Totally agree - i just hope Avi has faith in his love and not to believe everything his good ol' bhabi says! His trust in Bhootni is so deep - he'll be shattered when the truth comes out, his own going against him

RV will defo try to appeal against Arpi's better nature - she wants Avi to go on the right path so badly that she'll try anything to get him on it even if means joining hands with RV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Btw dreamy - agree with everything said previously in my other post (pg9)!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
wow dreamy u did fab analysis again, wel said hats of 2 u.

Dreamygal301

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hi Dreamy Di....

wonderful post...

Waiting to see the drama at the wedding...

Happy New year to U and Your family....

Dreamygal301

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Again an awesome analysis ClapClapStarStar...............RV is not totally negative till now (hope CV's dont make him totally negative, he shd b positive ) n is honest n determined towards his job dats why he did not go to meet his brother coz for him his work is his pride nabove all........... but i wonder wat he will do wen Avi gets hold of his brother (as mentioned in d article) will he sacrifice his brother for his job  or will he put his job in danger for his brother coz we saw his anger wen Avi threatened him abt his family ..............he surely loves his family more than anything but we will have to see later whether he loves his family more than his job (guess his love is equal 4 both )But d twist coming up will show wat is more important to him. He did not want 2 do wat he did but coz of his pride 4 his work leaves no choice n to save his job he went against his own conscience which is eating him up but he knows d real reason behind dis deal is to get Avi n Bhauji will have d hell broken loose on her wen she comes 2 know wat was RV's real plan 2 shake hands wid her. She will try 2 hurt him ....... But wat if RV tells Arpi abt Bhauji .............will she believe him.............may b coz she has a slight idea of wat bhauji is n knows her different faces but she mite also think dat RV is playng a game 2 get 2 Avi........

Bhauji as everyone said does not know wat is true love n is underestimating AVITA's true n pure love........... Avi will definitely do anythng 2 get Arpi put of d jail n make sure she is safe n even if he has 2 go 2 jail or give his life up he will do dat n same goes 2 Arpi .......... this couple is unique n ideal n go 2 any extent 2 keep each other safe n secure their love 4 each other..............they want a life full of happiness n want 2 live a normal life but Avi's profession n lifestyle is just d opposite  which is filled wid danger, guns, blood, etc.  Arpi will definitely change him n Avi will get d life which he always wanted to have but kept it locked inside him in a corner n d key to it, is wid Arpi . 

Bhauji , i feel bad 4 her that she was not like dat b4 may b but wat she is doing now is totally wrong n she will b all alone n will regret as 2 wat she did.............. which will take time..............i really want her 2 reform also so she cud use her evil thoughts in d rt direction n understand AVITA's love 4 each other is deep. N hope CV's get someone 4 her.

Dreamygal301-Prashu-

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
hi Dreamy
You covere and describe/explain everything really well, that is the reason why i look forward to read your post.
Love avi sooooooo much y'day. They should give us pap Rai and Avi scenes more often. Avi was very good as damaad and jija.
About bhootni's plan, I agree with you that she is playing a big game here. Wonder what going on in her mind? she got arpi arrested and she wants arpi to be dead too. I hope she doesn't attack arpi and blame RV for it.
RV is a smart guy, i think he will play devide and rule game and will create misunderstading between BJ and Avi.
I really want our beloved bhiyaji to use his brain this time. He better not relay on bhootni. She will show her sympathy and pretend to help Avi and on the other hand she will do everything to stop Avi from saving Arpi.

Agree with you about Bj-RV pairing. So far RV is te only man in GKD who can handle BJ LOL

super_boyDreamygal301

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sara212

todays Best Diaogue___
 "Or App Kya Hai __ ROFL Baghlol K Sardar ROFL __Hain"

Sara,

who said this?Confused

Baghlol K Sardar ..............wat does it mean??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index