Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

While darkness approaches...lovers rejoice. (Page 11)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

dreamy
bhootni jitna klhud ko samazdaar samjati hai utni woh hai nahi
pagal RV se haath mila rahi hai jo avi ko marna chahta hai

So right!...but you know she is a clever woman...I think she is playing a deep game...there is more..she knows RV may release Arpi soon...there is another purpose to her getting Arpi and RV together...we will soon see that...

but one day, yeah her brain will lead her down the mad track and then she will know what she has lost!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[QUOTE=chista]@ ferdous : one point  i want to  add  about RV, he havent any solution except using arpita as a mohra!( see i write hindi!)  cos he knows he cant arrest avi easily he is very powerful & arpi is  only his weakness.

u know , we say in our slang:

the aim justify s recourse!

i dont know u understand me ?

Yes, Sara I understand. It is the end justifys the means....sounds ruthless but RV is doing that, so I agree with you.

When bhootni realises RV is going against their deal she will play dirty. She will try to incriminat him and make him look dirty to his officers...and she will try to strike another blow to Avita. She will try to make it look like Arpi is betraying Avi by consorting with their enemy, passing on information...maybe even suggest she is having an affair......Unhappy

so u think that  if she  wont successful  she ll  aim  arpis purity ! its possible!
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

[QUOTE=chista]@ ferdous : one point  i want to  add  about RV, he havent any solution except using arpita as a mohra!( see i write hindi!)  cos he knows he cant arrest avi easily he is very powerful & arpi is  only his weakness.

Yes, Sara I understand. It is the end justifys the means....sounds ruthless but RV is doing that, so I agree with you.

When bhootni realises RV is going against their deal she will play dirty. She will try to incriminat him and make him look dirty to his officers...and she will try to strike another blow to Avita. She will try to make it look like Arpi is betraying Avi by consorting with their enemy, passing on information...maybe even suggest she is having an affair......Unhappy

so u think that  if she  wont successful  she ll  aim  arpis purity ! its possible!

anything is possible with this woman...each time she fails, she will get more and more dangerous as she will be desparate.....it is only logical, to keep the blame away from her or from Avdesh finding out her part in it, she will try to blame RV and Arpi, anything.....!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">@ ferdous : one point i want to add about RV, he havent any solution except using arpita as a </font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">mohra!( see i write hindi!) cos he knows he cant arrest avi easily he is very powerful & arpi is only his weakness.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">u know , we say in our slang:</font><font size="3">

the aim justify s recourse!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">i dont know u understand me ?</font>

Even if bhootni suggests that they arpi n rv wer having an affair - avdesh will know better - the girl was terrified when she shot rv for the sake of saving her hubby - if she really was having an affair wud she have done that? Kill the lover while save the hubby- if anything it would have been the other way round! Bhootni wud b stupid to down that path!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">@ ferdous : one point i want to add about RV, he havent any solution except using arpita as a </font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">mohra!( see i write hindi!) cos he knows he cant arrest avi easily he is very powerful & arpi is only his weakness.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">u know , we say in our slang:</font><font size="3">

the aim justify s recourse!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">i dont know u understand me ?</font>

Even if bhootni suggests that they arpi n rv wer having an affair - avdesh will know better - the girl was terrified when she shot rv for the sake of saving her hubby - if she really was having an affair wud she have done that? Kill the lover while save the hubby- if anything it would have been the other way round! Bhootni wud b stupid to down that path!

Rae, this woman has shown she is not above anything!...it won't take her  much to fabricate something that will make Avdesh have some doubts (especially as he can't touch her due to that pratigya!)....however, I think she will first suggest that Arpi and RV are working together to betray Avdesh, the haveli and all of them - this is so bhootni can save her skin when she realised RV is reneging on their deal - unless she has something to control RV, she will be looking out for no.1 first!Angry.....

I think after tonight or at least by monday, we will know what RV really wants from Arpi, he is using her no doubts to get to Avdesh. He will try to appeal to her, because she loves her husband he knows that (think back to the police station and the jungle) so he will be clever, maybe promise that he wants to help reform Avi and needs her help...anything that sounds convincing to appeal to her....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyRae24chista

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Dreamygal301][QUOTE=chista]@ ferdous : one point  i want to  add  about RV, he havent any solution except using arpita as a mohra!( see i write hindi!)  cos he knows he cant arrest avi easily he is very powerful & arpi is  only his weakness.

anything is possible with this woman...each time she fails, she will get more and more dangerous as she will be desparate.....it is only logical, to keep the blame away from her or from Avdesh finding out her part in it, she will try to blame RV and Arpi, anything.....!!Angry

u know ferdous, sometimes, really  i m tired  of hindi  films or serials.constantly, one person makes evil plans &  nobody   not  realize &  positive person have to bear  every  sorrow & disaster  till  end of  the fiction! so story  ll be full of  tension for viewer!

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Dreamygal301][QUOTE=chista]@ ferdous : one point  i want to  add  about RV, he havent any solution except using arpita as a mohra!( see i write hindi!)  cos he knows he cant arrest avi easily he is very powerful & arpi is  only his weakness.

u know ferdous, sometimes, really  i m tired  of hindi  films or serials.constantly, one person makes evil plans &  nobody   not  realize &  positive person have to bear  every  sorrow & disaster  till  end of  the fiction! so story  ll be full of  tension for viewer!

Awww (((hugs))) to you!!....but good storytelling is always about a fight/conflict and so on. In indian serial it is clear cut, evil v good....often no shades of grey. However, be assured that the good guys always win, in this case our lovely leads Avita. They will triumph, get closer and be stronger for everything they will go through. They will realise that it is just the two of them against the whole world and that is powerful!...The ties between them will be so close and special that the world and his wife can try to wedge them apart but they will always come back, more closer than ever!

As time goes by, these two will love and trust each other like nothing the world has seen and unfortunately jealousy will occur to many watching them with envious eyes....and these will try to cause trouble!...I say, let them!..I believe in Avita love and know they will emerge the winner!!WinkClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista-Prashu-yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Wow kya baat eitne tariff meri aunty......ankho mein se panni gayi meri aunty  ki tariff sun kar...Wink

super_boyDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index