Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dreamy, I just came from the temple now. So I'll watch today's epi and then respond to your post.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Dreamy, I just came from the temple now. So I'll watch today's epi and then respond to your post.

Hi Sidda,

this post is about yesterday's eppy, not today's.

Anyways take your time.

Will go now, might pop by later. Look forward to your post, will respond later if needed.

bye for now.😊
Sidda8 thumbnail
Dreamy, what a wonderful post. You stated everything so perfectly. Indeed, RV despises himself for bending so low and shaking hands with a Gundi. Never in his entire life had he needed to betray his conscience and pride to maintain his prestige. When he thinks about all his medals and hard-work, he will now remember the follies that he had committed to preserve them. Medals are just possessions but when someone loses self-pride and respect, then there really is no reason to live such a cheap life. RV had turned his heart into a stone so that he can do what is necessary to redeem his name. Although his name maybe redeemed on the outside world, RV will always degrade himself for making this decision. Is it right to kill your own conscience to please others? RV has made a difficult decision but he knows that ultimately he will right this wrong by arresting and punishing Avi. He is gambling now, there are possibilities for losses and successes, but it is the risk that any gambler must be willing to take. If his senior authorities find out that he is dealing with other criminals, then all is lost. However, if he succeeds to use Bhauji and Arpita to end Avi's power, then all is won. Also, I agree that Bhauji is making a gamble by working with RV, her prize is getting rid of Arpi and having Avi for herself, but her loss can mean losing everything including Avi. She already knows that Avi will never agree to her desires (remember the dream). However, Bhauji is not willing to share something that she can't have with someone else, this is another quality that selfish people possess. Either they get what they want or no one can have it. Anyways, I loved the Avita scene. Avi has truly become more brave in expressing his love in front of everyone, he has reached the stage where he wants to show the world the love of his life: Arpita. Today's scene was very emotional, there were tears building in Avi's eyes because the thought of losing Arpi was unbearable. I must applaud Avi for shooting the handicaps and demonstrating to the cops that nothing can separate Arpi from him; even the law. I also loved Simple's reaction, her mouth was wide open for the entire scene. I never knew anything could shock or stop Simple's chatter. 😆  And Papa Rai's and Chirag's dancing moves were hilarious. Avi was a good dancer. Anyways, I'm scared for monday's episode. RV is willing to stoop even cheaper and torture Arpi so that he can accomplish his goal of eliminating Avi. I really hate his character now. Before I had this little hope that he acts were all a show and that he truly was a good cop but the thought of hurting poor Arpi is unbearable. I want Avi to punish him for even thinking of harming Arpi.

jnawaz thumbnail
so im guessing this is the update...i guess i dont have to do it any more? correct me if im wrong

JAZ

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RV keh raha tha ki arpi ko jinda laash bana do
what is this droga?
avi  chup toh nahi rahega and now avi will prove ki arpita  uss ke liya kya mayane rakhte hai
after all he loves her sooooooooooooooooo
much
Edited by danno - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

so im guessing this is the update...i guess i dont have to do it any more? correct me if im wrong

JAZ

No Jaz, this isn't the update, in fact talking about another episode...in depth discussion.😊
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Sidda,😊

wow love your post...have nothing else to say, except👍🏼. Look forward to many more.

Also I made a list of YA authors and promtply lost it!!😆😆...Have you read Simone Elkeles?..heard she is good and looking to read her 'perfect chemistry'...😉😊
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: danno

RV keh raha tha ki arpi ko jinda laash bana do

what is this droga?
avi  chup toh nahi rahega and now avi will prove ki arpita  uss ke liya kya mayane rakhte hai
after all he loves her sooooooooooooooooo
much

Hi Sharan,🤗

hmm see my pov in Jaz's update....what I said was it could be a nightmare of Avi or Arpi, that she will be tortured...or bhootni dreaming and hoping for it!.....or anothe game played by RV, he could send those police women in and then come in and say I can save you but would need your help.....

my heart is breaking for Avi and Arpi....but I can't forget that look on his face...he looked devastated...the guilt on his face, that because of him, Arpi is going to jail. Arpi would not have it any other way...her conscience demands that she pays for shooting at another being.....hope Avi realises that maybe he needs to now change because his enemies will be after Arpi, or she could be a target  because of him!..

will talk more on my thread tomorrow...😊
Sidda8 thumbnail
Dreamy, I haven't read any books by Simone Elkeles but I'll try her books. Also, there is this fiction book I read last year and it was quite emotional and based on some true facts. I think you might enjoy this book because it shows how much a girl grows to become a lady and then much more. Its called "Sister wife" by Shelley Hrdlitschka, ( a Canadian novel). The novel is based on a polygamy (a man marries several girls because he believes that will allow him to go to heaven). This practice is actually followed in some parts of Canada. Also, I had met this author in person and had an opportunity to discuss about the book. Its a very touching novel because in some ways the culture of her family is similar to a traditional Indian family where the daughter will get arranged marriage (but not to an elder man like in this case). The book also has three different perspectives from three girls who have different views to the tradition. I must say that this book had made me cry when I was reading it but it is truly an amazing novel.
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hiee Dreamy..

Hw are you..??

Missed you too..😭

Sorry cldnt post earlier…thts why m here to post my thought on this epi..

Nd how can I forget to comment on ur analysis…!! I always look forward to it…

Your analysis always makes us to think in a different way..Tht is the beauty of ur posts..

Big hug for you…

Amazing Dreamy!!!

Coming to the epi..

it showed Avi is getting bolder to express his love for Arpi..Arpi was really looking beautiful. He cldnt let his eyes from Arpi. He is showering all his love on Arpi..which is a treat to watch…

By the way, He is a handsome Jijaji…hehe. He is become a perfect damadh now.

BJ has lost her mind!! Nd now even RV too.. Has he forgotten his duty? Why is he blindly trusting BJ? Both Rv and Bj are made for each other , both are selfish in some or the other way..RV is selfish in juz preserving his medals and making his name. I mean he is juz compromising on his values…

BJ ..arrghh..v all knw she is selfish!! Time and again she is challenging true love of avita and is getting getting setbacks..but still..she hasn't learnt from her mistakes yet…too bad for her..

Papa rai is always hilarious..u can see fear in his eyes when he looks at avdhesh…Bechara!! Snake gets scared of Avdhesh everytime when he comes in front of him…

And tht "aap aaye bahar aai" dialogue was too funny..i was like wht is he saying??!!Dumbo!!

Ok Ok..m done with my post..i knw its long...

Thnks Dreamy for amazing analysis..😳😳…