Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sia- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@Dreamygal301   thank u so much di that u like ma post..ma views!! yeah they are just the opposite sides of a coin..what  wonders they can create if they join hands..two powerful ppl together will rule the world!!

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
todays Best Diaogue___
 "Or App Kya Hai __ 🀣 Baghlol K Sardar 🀣 __Hain"
-sia- thumbnail
@yoga23priya   hey i didn know that your exams are going on!! all the best dear n enjoy the New Year bash today!! :) :)
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sia-

@Dreamygal301   thank u so much di that u like ma post..ma views!! yeah they are just the opposite sides of a coin..what  wonders they can create if they join hands..two powerful ppl together will rule the world!!

Well, if I can't appreciate good writing...!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...you are welcome!

It's not about ruling the world, it's more like they can teach each other a lot!....Avdesh needs to learn that life can be lead without a gun in hand, and RV needs to learn that there is more to life than the law. Together, they can be a force....of good in Lallanpur...each becoming what the other lacks. So if Avi gives up his gun, RV his ally as the police will have his gun....and Avdesh commanding respect from the common people can help RV out when he needs to.....Also both are principled and if they do become ally, there will be a new era in Lallanpur, children will no longer have to pick guns up as their first toy.....the crime will go down (hopefully) but more importantly, Avdesh will not have to worry about his enemies coming after him because now he has the police as his ally (and family..if shikha comes!)....

I so want to see this, because Avdesh is a guy who never had a chance at normal life, to see what he could become because life and bhootni made his choice for him.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara212

todays Best Diaogue___

"Or App Kya Hai __ 🀣 Baghlol K Sardar 🀣 __Hain"

Sara,

who said this?πŸ˜•
-sia- thumbnail
"I too hate that this rare moment, where they got to be a loving and happy couple enjoying themselves is suddenly disrupted. But, as a writer, I love the unexpected twist. Not many could have foreseen that the police would come after arpi, but it makes sense so we could now see Avdesh's feelings for Arpi - we know he loves her - but we will see his fire, the flame that burns within him....that will now come out!....He will do anything and everything to ensure Arpi is protected and does not pay for his sins....Because so far we have seen Arpi always going to the extreme for her, now it is his turn."
@bold   i loved this line...flames will come out...Avi will be fuming..n goodness knows how he's gonna mange himself n his anger n mostly bhauji's words of caution..he's gonna scream at her if she ever takes the risk of telling him to keep quiet n not save his wife when his own life is in danger!! Avdesh will reveal his other side now..a husband who'll try to protect his wife at any cost!!!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sia-

"I too hate that this rare moment, where they got to be a loving and happy couple enjoying themselves is suddenly disrupted. But, as a writer, I love the unexpected twist. Not many could have foreseen that the police would come after arpi, but it makes sense so we could now see Avdesh's feelings for Arpi - we know he loves her - but we will see his fire, the flame that burns within him....that will now come out!....He will do anything and everything to ensure Arpi is protected and does not pay for his sins....Because so far we have seen Arpi always going to the extreme for her, now it is his turn."

@bold   i loved this line...flames will come out...Avi will be fuming..n goodness knows how he's gonna mange himself n his anger n mostly bhauji's words of caution..he's gonna scream at her if she ever takes the risk of telling him to keep quiet n not save his wife when his own life is in danger!! Avdesh will reveal his other side now..a husband who'll try to protect his wife at any cost!!!

Soumya,

he has a constant fire within him. With Arpita,  it is banked down but it is always there and now it is going to come out and burn everyone to ashes!

@ red....Yeah, I too want to see bhootni run after him and say why put yourself in danger for that chori...and watch him bite her head off!!
but you know there will be misunderstanding, when Arpi is realeased bhootni will know she has been double crossed so she will suggest Arpi/RV are partners or having an affair and try to instill doubts in him....
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Sara,

who said this?πŸ˜•

said by one n only Avdeshwa 😍

Baghlol mean nonsence or having o brain
remember when snake was insulting his wife he told her in the end of  conversation very badly Baghlol ( idiot)
and at the same time Avi said with little anger on his face for snake __ "Or App Kya Hai __ 🀣 Baghlol K Sardar 🀣 __Hain"
means-- and who r u the heads of idiot--haanROFL

yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

waiting for prashu at IF or elsewhere..??πŸ˜ƒ

And classes on the 1st?!😲😲...don't they give you a day off?!

IF di.....πŸ˜‰
i have holidays till 16 jan......so i joined classes of toefl...
only fridays are holidays😭

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara212

said by one n only Avdeshwa 😍

Baghlol mean nonsence or having o brain
remember when snake was insulting his wife he told her in the end of  conversation very badly Baghlol ( idiot)
and at the same time Avi said with little anger on his face for snake __ "Or App Kya Hai __ 🀣 Baghlol K Sardar 🀣 __Hain"
means-- and who r u the heads of idiot--haan🀣

I couldn't hear that properly!  did wonder what he said...! thanks Sara.😊

I like Avi and Papa R together, they are so funny..>Avi always looks like he wants to burst out laughing!!!

what does Papa R keep saying to Mama R...is he calling her an idiot?😊

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago