While darkness approaches...lovers rejoice. - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
arre so  much money he threw consider how much wud we gain if we take that money

hahahahahahahhaha

even bhootni left the money there

me needs to find that area of jungle soon before anyone else takes the money from there

materialistic needs  dreamy hahahaa
-sia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Soumya,πŸ€—

aww thanks for the kind words.😳😊

You know I felt sorry for RV, I don't know why but I still hope he turns out to be an ok guy...I felt yesterday he was caught, his job means everything and to save it that is why he is going along with bhootni...obviously he has his own agenda.

As for Avdesh, I think he and Papa Rai make a great comic team...seriously, everythime it is a comedy with them both!....And when Avi spoke to Arpi, it reminded me of that night they went fro a drive, his voice was soft and loving...they so want to enjoy being a normal couple...I hate what is going to happen...though looking forward to it because we will now see a different Avdesh...the lover who will turn the wold upside down to get his wife back....

bhootni better watch out!

agree with u di...even i feel sort of sorry for RV..i mean he's an honest and brave/courageous officer..n when ppl try to deal with him on terms of money or by blackmailing..i thinkin it hurts him a lot..n more than that when is job..his own department starts suspecting n looking at him down that too after servicing them loyally...he's sure to be hurt..his pride is at stake n so his self-esteem!! n his service does deserve him respect not disloyalty looks!! actually both RV and avdesh are similar knid of ppl..when it comes to something they love or pride the most in..n when that itself is at stake..they can go to any length to make sure that it does not happen like RV tryin to prove himself is plannin huge n is tryin to get hold of Avi by hook or crook n has bhauji n arpi as his mohras whereas Avi will turn the world-upside down to make sure arpita is safe at any cost!! both of them have similar attitude..that ruthlessness they possess sometimes..their anger n fury..their courage n determination..their pride....so like i said before it's gonna be the clash of titans!! lookin forward to see all the twists n turns CV's have planned for us!!
as for bhauji she is surely gonna lose it!! she's stepped on to the ladder of self-destruction!!
Avdesh's soft side is jus too mesmerisin to see...he expresses himself more openly n that's really good!! n in yest epi i literally fell off ma chair when i looked at Mahesh Rai hugging Avdesh!! it had me in splits...the way he took a leap forward..a straight jump into avdesh's arms..'twas hilarious!!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: laxmi73

Hi Ferdous  let me wish u & the family all things bright & nice this new year & always... I hate Arpi's arrest but I would love to see Avdesh fight for her & to see that nasty Bahuji's reaction to the same!!

Thanks Laxmi, happy new year to you and youe family. May all your dreams and wishes come true in the new year.

I too hate that this rare moment, where they got to be a loving and happy couple enjoying themselves is suddenly disrupted. But, as a writer, I love the unexpected twist. Not many could have foreseen that the police would come after arpi, but it makes sense so we could now see Avdesh's feelings for Arpi - we know he loves her - but we will see his fire, the flame that burns within him....that will now come out!....He will do anything and everything to ensure Arpi is protected and does not pay for his sins....Because so far we have seen Arpi always going to the extreme for her, now it is his turn.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

arre so  much money he threw consider how much wud we gain if we take that money

hahahahahahahhaha

even bhootni left the money there

me needs to find that area of jungle soon before anyone else takes the money from there

materialistic needs  dreamy hahahaa

Di, I understand.

When you find the place, let me know. I will join you and together we will split the booty between us and enjoy the new year with a splash!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DreaMy ! very nice update and very nice analysis as alwaysπŸ‘.
i m also thinking about Bhootni RV jodi n yes she is looking good in that pink sari, i noticed also that today she was really very dressed up. As far as AviTa separation, it is very clear that bec of Arpi arrest Avi will become more concern for her.this is bhootni bharam that their love is very week. she is  thinking that when Arpi is not with Avi, he will forget his effection towards Arpi. bhootni is dreaming with open eyes. infacr i think this issue will lead misunderstanding btw bhootni n Avi beside make distance btw Avita, bhootni is getting Avi more apart from herself. as when he was shouted on bhootni for arpi, he said "bhaubali is not one who play girls emotions and use them ,shame on such type of thinking" and this is bhootni thinking she want to use Arpi.
Now i am looking forward how Avi will save and help Arpi
Edited by sara212 - 13 years ago
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Sara,πŸ€—

how are you feeling?...is it snowing in France?...we had some and it's gone now...might get some more in the new year.....take care of youeself.

I agree a bit with you about RV, I think he hasn't turned negative yet. He did turn the bribe down, it is only the thought of his hard work as a police officer going to waste that made him accept Bhootni's offer but his aim is to capture Avdesh as his promise to his SO....so until he does something really, really awful...I would say he is temporarily blinded by his need to save his job and his anger with Avdesh.....

We are in a unique postion to see and understand Avita position, so we know their heart is in the right place...they are just tangled up in this circumstance and trying to find their way through...that is why we love them so much and will always root for them....

thanks ferdous & pryia😊

i m better  no snowing now  but  we have thin fog &  here is  very cold. yes  i hope so we ll have some snow  at  the night  u know  a new years eve Champs-Elyses is very  beautiful!

i agree with u about  avitas postion. but  law  is  blind!

Edited by chista - 13 years ago

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sia-

agree with u di...even i feel sort of sorry for RV..i mean he's an honest and brave/courageous officer..n when ppl try to deal with him on terms of money or by blackmailing..i thinkin it hurts him a lot..n more than that when is job..his own department starts suspecting n looking at him down that too after servicing them loyally...he's sure to be hurt..his pride is at stake n so his self-esteem!! n his service does deserve him respect not disloyalty looks!! actually both RV and avdesh are similar knid of ppl..when it comes to something they love or pride the most in..n when that itself is at stake..they can go to any length to make sure that it does not happen like RV tryin to prove himself is plannin huge n is tryin to get hold of Avi by hook or crook n has bhauji n arpi as his mohras whereas Avi will turn the world-upside down to make sure arpita is safe at any cost!! both of them have similar attitude..that ruthlessness they possess sometimes..their anger n fury..their courage n determination..their pride....so like i said before it's gonna be the clash of titans!! lookin forward to see all the twists n turns CV's have planned for us!!
as for bhauji she is surely gonna lose it!! she's stepped on to the ladder of self-destruction!!
Avdesh's soft side is jus too mesmerisin to see...he expresses himself more openly n that's really good!! n in yest epi i literally fell off ma chair when i looked at Mahesh Rai hugging Avdesh!! it had me in splits...the way he took a leap forward..a straight jump into avdesh's arms..'twas hilarious!!

Soumya, I love your post and so agree with it!πŸ‘

@ red...I have been saying this since RV came, they are the opposite side of the same coin and that RV could be a good ally for Avdesh, once they get over this thing between them.

very good post!πŸ‘πŸ‘
yoga23priya thumbnail

3 hours only?!😲...aren't you going to be partying late tonight?!...you will be shattered...try to nap when you can...πŸ˜‰

i cant sleep now di.....πŸ˜‰
i am waiting for prashu.....πŸ˜ƒ
i will sleep at 3 am only......tommorow i will wake at 2 pm then direct to classes for exam😭
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara212

DreaMy ! very nice update and very nice analysis as alwaysπŸ‘.

i m also thinking about Bhootni RV jodi n yes she is looking good in that pink sari, i notices also that today she was really very dressed up. As far as AviTa separation, it is very clear that bec of Arpi arrest Avi will become more concern for her.this is bhootni bharam their love is very week she is thinking that Arpi is not with him Avi will forget his effection towards Arpi. bhootni is dreaming with open eyes infacr i think this issue will lead misunderstanding btw bhootni n Avi beside make distance btw Avita she, bhootni is making Avi mare apart from herself. as when he was shouted on bhootni for arpi, he said bhaubali is not one who play girls emotion and use them ,shame on such type of thinking and this is the bhootni thinking she want to use Arpi.
Now i am looking forward how Avi will save and help Arpi

Hi Sara,😊

Another who agrees on the bhootni/RV jodi!...yay!πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

You are so right, bhootni doesn't understand their love...in fact she refuses to see or believe in it. She thinks if she can separate and instigate misunderstanding between them, they will be the end!.....what she doesn't understand it that no matter how they misunderstand each other, the ties between their heart is very strong and secure....even separated, they will find their way back to each other. They need each other as much as they need oxygen.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

i cant sleep now di.....πŸ˜‰
i am waiting for prashu.....πŸ˜ƒ
i will sleep at 3 am only......tommorow i will wake at 2 pm then direct to classes for exam😭

waiting for prashu at IF or elsewhere..??πŸ˜ƒ

And classes on the 1st?!ShockedShocked...don't they give you a day off?!