~Sameer Soni - we will miss you ~

Posted: 13 years ago

Our favourite Sammer soni is out 😭   BB has been boring show this season and has evicted a very deserving candidate. It is hard to believe that Mango Dolly  got more votes than Sammy The Gentleman. 😳

We will miss Sammy for rest of the show ........but we should also appreciate the character that he has shown on this show. Like everyone he had flaws, but he spoke his mind when needed and stood up for what he felt is right !!

Good luck Sammy for your Future. We will wait for your directional debut in bollywood.

Sammy did not win the title but won many hearts for sure :)

Sammy's fan list :

Pooja.S92
Abeer
Cutelicious
Dharmeshsir
Pulwasha
Laxmi_s
Cutiepie4
Sirjee
Prodigy007
shayari
samrene
fire_gun
soni_007
kavitas79
Jaynragz
Kriti_Swifty
AdityaJ007
krantiveer1
Soni_007
armaandiwani 
gehna2004 
rose-girl 
samera12 
Imars99 
Angel x 
akramabs 
kizley 
tiny15 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC 
rekhab25
cool_yv 
shivani003 
Samrene 
angelshy 
Rahm 
DisneyDudette 
vikrant ronit

_ady_
DesiFer
charu
chits
seiba
roseflower_07

krutiv100
hima_123
priyagurung

Sammy fans can register their name in the list ........

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago

KB..i hurt..how could u miss my name in his fan list???? 

really he is the deserving contest of the show...but luking like history will repeat again..non-deserving candate will again win  

Originally posted by Shayari

KB..i hurt..how could u miss my name in his fan list???? 

really he is the deserving contest of the show...but luking like history will repeat again..non-deserving candate will again win  

Sorry shayari ...will add your name ......yeah you r so right .....histroy will repeat .......someone like vindoo will win :(
But how do you know he is out...?????
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Sorry shayari ...will add your name ......yeah you r so right .....histroy will repeat .......someone like vindoo will win :(
so true vindoo ke jeetne ka ghussa mera abhi tak khatam nai hua tha puri tarah se ke ab yeh eviction aa gayee... im so disappointed.. tried so hard not to be affected much this time but sammy is so adorable 
And if Sam is out and Dolly is still in this is outright cheating.....

Hate Bigg Boss.....

It should be ashamed of itself......
Thanks for the amazing thread Arjun😃

Sam definitely gained a lot respect and won millions of hearts.😳
No one is perfect.. But he definitely impressed with his honesty and genuineness.
He was a decent player, a loyal friend and overall a nice human being!! 👍🏼

We will miss you Samir Soni!
We love you❤️

"Happiness as light as air,
  Love as DEEP as ocean,
  Friends as SOLID as dimonds :P and
Success as bright as gold
 These are my wishers for you "

Good luck for your career and blessings for you and Neelam😃

P.S - The red bean bags and washrooms of BB won't be the same without you😛

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Nahiiiiiiii...... why BB why are u doing like this??????

well he certainly was not who i wanted to leave this week. *sigh* ah well! he had to leave one day or another. iss hafta hi sahi. hope he keeps his emotions in check and lives a trouble free life. all the best. he will definitely be missed.😉
Originally posted by Shayari

Nahiiiiiiii...... why BB why are u doing like this??????

Shayari, mat ro re..Samir ko kuchh nahi hua hai.

It is true that Samir lost to Dolly in terms of votes. But BB's PR team advised BB that this is something that public can not digest.

So BB came up with a damage control exercise and offered a lolly of 2 lakhs to Dolly to take and leave the show. Dolly  bargained hard. She asked for 1 crore. BB said3 lakhs, take it (and leave) or leave it. Dolly said Rs. 50 lakhs. BB said 4 lakhs. Dolly said itna toh izzat baksho kamse kam Rs. 25 lakhs to doh. BB said 5 lakhs, take it or leave it. And Dolly took it and left too.

The condition was that in case Dolly took the lolly,  the eviction of Samir would be cancelled.
It is not sure as a further twist Samir is kept in the secret room or not.