hey frnz atleast come once in a day so that we can talk little bit plz

akshi kia baat karen akshi baat krne ko kuc hai hi nai sb khtm hogya haiCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

ninisidhello Groupbie
ninisidhello
ninisidhello

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Good morning guys! I just watched today's Epi.

OMG! First she backstabbed him now she's suspecting Sid to be the stalker.  This girl is crazy…I think something wrong with her…she can differently use some help. I wonder what pharmacy Viren is working for after all he drugged her onceLOL. Poor Sid my heart goes after himCryCry!!

akhilha

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninisidhello

Good morning guys! I just watched today's Epi.

OMG! First she backstabbed him now she's suspecting Sid to be the stalker.  This girl is crazy'I think something wrong with her'she can differently use some help. I wonder what pharmacy Viren is working for after all he drugged her onceLOL. Poor Sid my heart goes after himCryCry!!

Hey!! Good morning... But i think we were sort of expecting this track of Nivi suspecting Sid! I know it will heartbreaking for Sid!! He has lost his love to his brother and to have her suspect him will be the ultimate torture!!
BUt my dear this is a step towards what we ultimately want!!! Got it??Its is still along way off but now we can sort of see where it is heading!! and i am glad in a way!!LOLNivi is facing the same situation of doubting her love As Sid did previously but this time she will have Viren to support her and it will get worse!
Sid will suffer a lot..we will have to brace ourselves for this.....But when she comes to know the truth Nivi will not hesitate Like Sid .....She will take steps immediately Coz she is much stronger mentally!!
That is where lies the silver lining.....I am soo looking forward to this track now!!

ninisidhello

ninisidhello Groupbie
ninisidhello
ninisidhello

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

I Got it!!LOL I knew she was going to suspect Sid sooner or later. But you R right when she comes to know the truth she doesn't have no choice.... Viren's plan is working perfectly well. I know she is a strong girl but can't see CC and company tortureing her too much. After today I am also looking forward to this track!!

Keep in touch.

Good day…;))Smile

akhilha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index