shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by shaf13

i hope so k ye year kuc alag hih o hm sbka hr dream hr wish puri hojae Tongue

shaf,, hey ur there?
Hey shelly !! happy new year to you and all my Nivaarth fans!!Akhshi...Suzi...Shaf...Kavianand...ritu...all of you!!
I really dont come to the forum much coz nothing interesting is happenin in CCBM!! Its  becomr really Crazzy ..so i dont even watch it nowadays!! But i do miss u guys and just want to wish u guys all the happiness in the world and let all ur dreams come trueTongue!!!TAKE CARE!!

me too not watching the show but as you said really miss u all so always comes to the forum just to check if u all are here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

ninisidhello Groupbie
ninisidhello
ninisidhello

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

shaf,, hey ur there?
Hey shelly !! happy new year to you and all my Nivaarth fans!!Akhshi...Suzi...Shaf...Kavianand...ritu...all of you!!
I really dont come to the forum much coz nothing interesting is happenin in CCBM!! Its  becomr really Crazzy ..so i dont even watch it nowadays!! But i do miss u guys and just want to wish u guys all the happiness in the world and let all ur dreams come trueTongue!!!TAKE CARE!!

Hello Akhilha & all the Nivaarth fans!

Happy New Year to all off you! Wishing U good times and good cheer in the days to come!

With out Sid-Putol CCBM is sooooooooo boringSleepySleepy. I was out of country vacationing with my family and just want to wish you all happy New Year. I hope all your dreams come trueSmile.

Good day & take care…;))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaakshi-sidputulshaf13shelly_nair

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninisidhello

shaf,, hey ur there?

Happy New Year to all off you! Wishing U good times and good cheer in the days to come!

With out Sid-Putol CCBM is sooooooooo boringSleepySleepy. I was out of country vacationing with my family and just want to wish you all happy New Year. I hope all your dreams come trueSmile.

Good day & take care';))

Hey Ninisidhello!!! a ver very happy new year to you too!! Wish u all the best and hope all ur dreams come true!!
I guess we all have the same dreams...Sid and Putul!!! But It is really not in our hands any more but their magic will always stay with us!!EmbarrassedTht is totally in our hands ...to retain their magical love story in our hearts and minds forever....Now who can take that away from us!!LOL

ninisidhelloakshi-sidputulshaf13shelly_nair

ninisidhello Groupbie
ninisidhello
ninisidhello

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

shaf,, hey ur there?

Good day & take care';))

Hey Ninisidhello!!! a ver very happy new year to you too!! Wish u all the best and hope all ur dreams come true!!
I guess we all have the same dreams...Sid and Putul!!! But It is really not in our hands any more but their magic will always stay with us!!EmbarrassedTht is totally in our hands ...to retain their magical love story in our hearts and minds forever....Now who can take that away from us!!LOL

No one dear!

I have not watched last three weeks of Epi's so I don't know what is going on in CCBM. But I came to a point or I am loosing my hope seeing again their magical love together. I hope I wrong. Truly it was a magical love because I could relate my life with that magical story in many waysEmbarrassed. That's reason I falling in love with Sid n Putol. Well the last time I watched it was so boring and crazy. It looks like CCBM hit by hurricane and lost their first script now they made a new one with entire different story & direction. It seems like they lost.LOLLOLLOL

Always good talking to U and take care…;))

akhilhaakshi-sidputulshaf13shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

shaf,, hey ur there?

Good day & take care';))

No one dear!

I have not watched last three weeks of Epi's so I don't know what is going on in CCBM. But I came to a point or I am loosing my hope seeing again their magical love together. I hope I wrong. Truly it was a magical love because I could relate my life with that magical story in many waysEmbarrassed. That's reason I falling in love with Sid n Putol. Well the last time I watched it was so boring and crazy. It looks like CCBM hit by hurricane and lost their first script now they made a new one with entire different story & direction. It seems like they lost.LOLLOLLOL

Always good talking to U and take care';))

Akhilha, as u said no one can take away SID-PUTUL from our hearts.

CCBM has lost all its charm now. creators are really lost..... making it crap..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaakshi-sidputulsuzi_b

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
kahan ho doston ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputulsuzi_b

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

akhilhaakshi-sidputulshaf13

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

shaf,, hey ur there?

Good day & take care';))

No one dear!

Always good talking to U and take care';))

Akhilha, as u said no one can take away SID-PUTUL from our hearts.

CCBM has lost all its charm now. creators are really lost..... making it crap..

Yes the magic of ccbm is no longer there..........Sid-Putul would always be in my heart but i can no longer tolerate this new ccbm..........have no connection with ccbm since the last month..........
missing u guys.......Cry

akhilhaakshi-sidputulshaf13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index