India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

what is abhay

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
i really am guessing what is abhay because even his fangs are not seen when the wolves attack  instead
he makes a weird but scary face. so is he a vampire only or something else worse and vampires don't  sleep which i guess abhay was doing yesterday when panchi was announcing

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
i think he is probably mixed or has some special powers that only some vampires do. he might be pretending to sleep so he could look normal as well. there is not much background info on him so all we can do is guesses since it's based off twilight. hopefully  cvs clear our confusions in future. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Well there used to be lots of myths about vampires...like how they were scared of garlic..but contemporary authors and media-people are now saying garlic has no effect..basically everyone's just twisting the myth..nowadays they don't even show coffins and bats anymore..they show vampires as modified super-humans who drink blood..so it's basically very confusing. LOL They also show that the fangs are hidden so that humans don't see them...Confused maybe Abhay thought his twisted face was enough to scare away the wolves..LOL Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.Colorfull

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index