India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

What do you think?

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Does Kala have making of a new don? She does all her planning to harm ruin Datta & Naku,this is her obsession, but once Datta is destroyed or dead ,what will she do in life. She will have to live such a dull & boring life -no sadistic pleasure of seeing Datta suffering .Harming others can not give her that much pleasure that she gets from Datta & Naku. She can not become another don, for that she has to hate entire world & work physically, which I doubt she can, that is why she always get s jokers to work for her & her plan fails in the end.So for Kala to survive in life Datta has to live, he has live happily with Naku,No Datta no Kala. What do you think?LOLLOLLOL

Edited by mnx12 - 31 December 2010 at 12:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustVampgirlmishimanoPrinsesse.Suvi

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
till last night i was under this impression that kala would never think of killing dutta coz whatever she is today is becoz of dutta and after him how will she lead a luxurious life . i thought she only wanted to emotinally torture dutta but last night she proved me wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
She'll probably find someone else to hate and tortureLOL, but the opportunity will never come, since Dutta will nikalofy her out of PNLOL

mnx12

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I thinks that kala is a psycho. I mean, i find all those people psycho who gets pleasure by hurting others. Initialy, her character is shown running after money, then came DP nd her character is shown that she hates dutta coz DP kills SP, then one day she told suds that she didn't want to kill dutta as she gets pleasure in hurting him nd NOW, she want to kill dutta. This woman has crossed all limits of being a psycho that she can't herself decides wat she actualy wants. So, we shud stop speculating about her.

mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

I thinks that kala is a psycho. I mean, i find all those people psycho who gets pleasure by hurting others. Initialy, her character is shown running after money, then came DP nd her character is shown that she hates dutta coz DP kills SP, then one day she told suds that she didn't want to kill dutta as she gets pleasure in hurting him nd NOW, she want to kill dutta. This woman has crossed all limits of being a psycho that she can't herself decides wat she actualy wants. So, we shud stop speculating about her
 Yes i agree with you but, almost everything is directly or indirectly connected with her plans, initially successful & later failing miserably, she surely moves the story further, so can't ignore her.Big smile

shruti10august

shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

I thinks that kala is a psycho. I mean, i find all those people psycho who gets pleasure by hurting others. Initialy, her character is shown running after money, then came DP nd her character is shown that she hates dutta coz DP kills SP, then one day she told suds that she didn't want to kill dutta as she gets pleasure in hurting him nd NOW, she want to kill dutta. This woman has crossed all limits of being a psycho that she can't herself decides wat she actualy wants. So, we shud stop speculating about her

Yes i agree with you but, almost everything is directly or indirectly connected with her plans, initially successful & later failing miserably, she surely moves the story further, so can't ignore her.Big smile

U r indeed ryt that kala moves the story ahead but wat i feel is that after all this incident, kala vl be exposed in front of dutta nd then, dutta vl handle her in his own way nd then may be we vl get a break from kala.

But, as i mentioned in some other post as well that we shud stop speculating as cv's always have sumthng different, special nd amazing for us.

mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged

U r indeed ryt that kala moves the story ahead but wat i feel is that after all this incident, kala vl be exposed in front of dutta nd then, dutta vl handle her in his own way nd then may be we vl get a break from kala.

But, as i mentioned in some other post as well that we shud stop speculating as cv's always have sumthng different, special nd amazing for us.
Even I want to see Kala getting exposed  earliest desperately, that is why  I have posted this, really can't stand her, hope that happens soon.

shruti10august

shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Even I want to see Kala getting exposed earliest desperately, that is why I have posted this, really can't stand her, hope that happens soon.

There is a famous hindi saying- vinash kale viprit budhhi meaning wen the end of any human is near, then even his/her brain left their side nd always give negative ideas wich only bring the end of the individual near.

I think the same is the case wid kala that's why she have this suicidal plan of killing dutta. U don't worry, i think that this tym she vl be exposed for sure.

mnx12

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top