iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
seriously no idea.................................:(
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

She could really show as if she is crying or something and then Maan will rush to her.......anyway friends pretty soon Maan is going to be her knight in shining Armour and save her so he has to touch her soon. But i think when they do the sangeet dance, they have to touch obviously and then..........but what we have to see is whether rescue comes first or dance.

I thought the same that how would they dance without the TOUCH aur hope ke tabhi sari kasar of touching puri ho jaye gi πŸ˜† Lets see.
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

No dear watch next pic..........he's going to ignite bonefire.

But I want Geet to spill water on the fire(literally). πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

loolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i would love geet to put out the fire by throwing water on it. I think maan will only touch her when saving her from brij,😊
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
maybe she should bring back bunty from manali...i was watching the old epis and suddenly i thought, now he is angry with her and will not touch her, suppose she makes him jealous with somebody...then what will be his reaction now??? or else geet instead running behind him can give him a little attitude back and pretend to be ignoring him...perhaps sage vishwamitra will forgive her then???
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

maybe she should bring back bunty from manali...i was watching the old epis and suddenly i thought, now he is angry with her and will not touch her, suppose she makes him jealous with somebody...then what will be his reaction now??? or else geet instead running behind him can give him a little attitude back and pretend to be ignoring him...perhaps sage vishwamitra will forgive her then???

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i agree with you. Bring back bunty and the tailor. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sage vishwamitra needs to have his compusure rattled.πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with u ...

geet luks like she is not going to listen to maan in any way ... so what u said might happen & he surely will carry her in his arms ...
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

sorry to disappoint u friends, but did u not see another photo in fb...maan was lighting a fire to keep geet warm...so no, maan is not touching her....what anger maan ji...ab is gussa chod bi do....and look around please, and see brij and protect ur geet from her...

Lolz! I don't even think he is angry anymore...but he feels like he has been challenged by geet to touch him...so he is doing everything to prevent it! lolz! And I hope agle second baarish ho jaaye and the fire goes out! So then he will have to pick up geet! =)
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agar Delhi me saach mooch ka snowfall ho jata toh aachaa hota,then Maan couldn't even prevent himself from lifting Geet inside the house.Hai babaji,kuch karo!
daz why she sitting🀣
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
                   Maan never leaves Geet alone when there is no light in her room , so he was in Geet's room when the lights had gone .