what will avi do?

Poll

what will avi do to save his love?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
gnitika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i voted for avita run away somewhere and bhootni's plan for avita's separation get failed and we can see avita scence without any interferance😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Same here I have voted for them to run away somewhere too...I don;t want to see BJ interfering more as its becoming too much sometimes to handle..
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 according to previous tv article village ka koi track aayega
i hopr ki avi arpi ko bhaga ke kisi village mein le ke jayega
bada maza ayega
ting ling ting ling
komalSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gnitika

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">i voted for avitarun away somewhere and bhootni's plan for avita's separation get failed and we can see avita scence without any interferance😊</font>

me 2
yoga23priya thumbnail
me too voted for run away with arpi somewhere.....

avi and arpi running to village then my aunty will call panditji and shout him  to say find my babhuaji then comes to her room starts crying thinking that they are together some where
star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well the current track is really messing ðŸ¤¢....i think now RV will take help of Lady inspector n beat Arpi like hell😭........bichari arpi.......😕.......so tht avi ko dard ho aur bahuji toh ei saab dekh ke pagla jayegi😉....I just hope arpi thik ho in jail

i want avi to runaway wid arpi to some unknown place where this bhootni can reach atleast for sometime..... want see some more avita's moment.......dont want the haddi (bouji)to come in between the budding romance..........this bhootni is getting into my nerve......i think one day i will give SUPARI to some1 to kill bhootni
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya..........even i voted for a run to the village...........😉

Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanamrahman

i want avi to runaway wid arpi to some unknown place where this bhootni can reach atleast for sometime..... want see some more avita's moment.......dont want the haddi (bouji)to come in between the budding romance..........this bhootni is getting into my nerve......i think one day i will give SUPARI to some1 to kill bhootni

me toooooooooo and i already have some one ...........😆😆😆😆😆😆