Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Kavita, I am so very thankful and glad. My heartfelt gratitude for that wonderful thing you did for me and please thank your hubby from me. Much grateful  🤗
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Afternoon everybody! 🤗

In for abit! 😃

If u guys are here,

Smita, Gouri, Ash -- Read your takes just only. Very nicely said guys. 👏 The idea u Guys gave were all good. Agreed with the SBS/SBB and also FB pict. It's kills the excitement n totally spoils the surprise element in the show. Their method of publicity is right...but the contents is just too much. Shd cut them down. Like wayyyyy down. 🤣🤣 I can't believe yst's SBS segment have out the whole story for Yst's episode AND also tonight's episode 🤣🤣...N u guys r right, having just promos are not good enough..the story has to also be up to the mark n follow suit..if not it defeats the purpose of having promotions in the first place..

Briiiii --- LOVED your post! 👏 It had ALOTof ideas inside, suggestions were great.......i like how u brought in the point of "dare to be different" .... Variety is always preferred..n that too doing something out of the box will be noticed n hence appreciated more. So me like that idea.. Maybe the promotional crew of GHSP could do a MAHIIIIIII roadshow one day...🤣🤣🤣...since everybody go by Geet as being the Mahiiiiiiiii show 🤣🤣..merchandising is also pretty cool, thought i doubt people would actually purchase such items..coz it's only a TV show...but then again, u never know..with the amt of MSK phankhas out there...ppl might just go crazyy with the merchandise 🤣...

Amongst all, the brand endorsement idea n supporting a cause are something that the GHSP team shd really consider i feel. 👍🏼

And all, Happy New Year! 🤗 Hope 2011 is a GREAT one for you guys! Me will be off from here..Will see u guys in 2011! So GOODBYE 2010 n HELLO 2011! 😃😆
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
@anamika: tht was the whoel thing..we are not supposed to be using dadi nani and all arnd..stick to nanmes..hehe
@marsha: i dont call her aunty..she will kill me if i do that..and then u know u will be behind my wifey..so no way..
bDgT thumbnail
Buluuuuuuuuuuu 🤗I love the IDEA of the MAHIIIIIIIIIIII ROADSHOW, mmmmmmmmmmman you are brilliant!!! Me runs to add that suggestion as your contribution...thank you jaan!!

Chopra: Can I be called that thing which comes back from the dead, dunno what it's called 🤣

Marsha: Good night jaan
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Brii -- 🤗 ... U're kidding me?! U were brilliant with your ideas! I am still amazed at how much u wrote! U know am very interested in the advertising n marketing field.....😆...always have been...n your huge scope that i just read got me thinking so much more! :) ...

mchopra thumbnail
@anamika: how abt zoombie...thats wht u were talking abt na..
mchopra thumbnail
Hi vini....how u long time no see..
bDgT thumbnail
Vini: True Blue, 😳  I don't kid you. I really loved that refreshing idea, it's something that never came to any one of us.

You know usually marketing is actually nothing but new and effervescent ideas...it is a very engaging field. With the amount of creativity in terms of spontaneous reaction you have, you could make a career out of it, as it also needs thinking on your feet.

Shreya: Sure thing hon...that's a good one 😆

Blue: U know I stopped writing because it was sort of becoming like a Phd Thesis or mini symposium and I know that no one is offering me a Honorary Degree from Carnegie Mellon 😆

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Bri, Its my pleasure...I keep eating his head about the intelligent women in the den and their writing, when he keeps cribbing abt me spending all my time on the net...😡

I showed him ur article to tell him what we r abt and he was bowled over....😆😆😆😆...SO, now....he'll not Crib....Thanks for that...😆😆😆

@Vini...Hi...and Happy New Year to you too...🤗🤗🤗...Loved the idea of Maahiii Roadshow...and Yesss GCMs will lap up any MSK merchandise in a jiffy..😆😆😆
mchopra thumbnail
new ad;p geet saying.." Is naye saal mein MRS.MAAN SINGH KHURANA BANOONGI.." THATS ALL..she is in that white saree..