Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

story so far...

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
hi frnds....
i am going to update the stroy so far...

Naina is the main lead girl.... who is very optimistic ,lives with her mom and never gets love from her mother ...
her mother says i am not ur mom...naina is heart broken.... and she started frm home to attend srishti's (her cousin) wedding... while travelling in the train she meets daksh(our hero...) and she plays some pranks on him.... naina is  doing all the work in srishti's marriage...

srishti's parents r really good and they do care for naina... in a shopping mall srishti's  would be husband's sister and brothers r selecting clothes for wedding... they selects a lehenga which also liked by naina..naina goes to them and asks whether she can take this for a minute ...
then she vl pay the bill and escapes with srishti.....srishti doesn't know that they r her from sasural....... outside the shop naina jumps into daksh who is on phone... and she sees him and again runs...
now the rest of the ppl(from srishti's husband's sis/bro) comes and asks whether he sees any girl...he says no...

then its srishti's wedding..everybody comes face to face each other.... and unfortunately daksh has a misunderstanding about naina...

finally the wedding takes place..srishti comes to know the truth about naina that she left home..
and gives her support.. naina decides to leave mumbai to become a wedding planner.. she lsots her luggage and she stays as a paying guest ...and she is in her job trails...
the guy who is the owner of the house misbehaves  with naina and naina mets a lady in the park and shares all the sorrows..she takes naina to her home....

this story is upto dec 31st...

hope it vl help if anybody misses the previous episodes......

and this is pesi.. i am very happy to be in this forum...its a very nice show...

Edited by pesi11 - 03 January 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ihinadevranilover123dani10moon.river_mehak_akshi-sidputulsaina01Mona_Mauryashelly_nairriniiiiprncz..Naina..

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
pesi dear lov to see u here Cry

never forget ccbm sid-putul

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairpesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
yep..happy to see u here akshi.... and CCBM now a days i am not at all tolerating...so much suspense...saazish behind nivi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputulshelly_nair

dani10 Senior Member
dani10
dani10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
thanks for updating the story so far...
akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
pesi were r u?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
hi akshi..vl come in chat thread...

Edited by pesi11 - 03 January 2011 at 10:21pm
sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
thanks pesi Smile

Edited by sandhya4 - 04 January 2011 at 1:38am
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhya4

thanks pepsi Smile

i am pesi..not pepsi  my dear sandhya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index