India-Forums

ROZs Snaggables3all hail the cute bantering pair55 (Page 24)

PyaarSe IF-Sizzlerz
PyaarSe
PyaarSe

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I know, I know. I said I would reply tomorrow but..insomnia...ConfusedLOL

Originally posted by wida

love ittt
great updatee
and yess damn i got suggestion
ARJUN AROHII.. from kiss.,.. youu can finss pics here.. at the end of the page..lol

sweet. will do later. btw..did they actually kiss a la..aditya & priya from maryada ;p

Originally posted by -Sofia-

AWESOME UPDATE ROZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW TAANU SIGG IS WOW SAVED WILL USE SOOON =D
DO MAKE MORE ON THEM =D
Yaar do catch up love taanu scenes =D
Hasan &Bano ones are sooooo wow!!!i saw that scene it was awesome =D
Monaya is CUTE THEYYYYY ARE JUST PERFECTTTTTT =D
ANUSHKA&SANU&MADI ONES ARE FABB!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yeah, I will. I just saw the suhag raat scenes last week. Approve I felt all fluffy inside like I do every time I watch their cuteness.

Originally posted by -Nina-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Im so so sooooooo Happpyyy lovee you so so sooooo muuchhh sach maaiinnn 
im shouuttiinngg lol , its so so sooooo beautiful cant thank you enough that was SOOO swwweett of youuuu, my fav picssss , love you LOADSSS <3
*bahut se bhi bahut sarriii jhappiizzzz*
The udpate is FAB, HassanBano <3 *sigh* its so so sooo beautifullll 
Aww Madhuri and Sanjay Dutt sigiz are rellyy GREAT , i love the "Main botal nahi" one <3
"Chopra&Kapoor" is so so sooo adorable <3

BREATHTAKING UPDATE <3

Love you soo muuuchhhhhh
thanks again and again <3

Love, Nina ^^ 

You are most welcome yaarHug

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Ohh GOD!
Uff those Daastaan siggs!!! Hayeeeee! Day Dreaming i knowwww they are insanely AWESOME together! Blushing
and ohh lovee the anushka sig too!
Make some on Pak Cric PLEASE!
Thankss <3

Aren't they? Big smile Uff..too much chemistry. LOL
Ok, so here's the thing. I have never in my life seen a cricket game or match or whatever it's called (unless you include lagaan..K3G...yeah lol). All I know is that it's like baseball..runs have to be made..there's a guy with a hat who's in charge..um..Sachin Tendulkar..yup, that's pretty much the extent of my knowledge. LOL I wouldn't mind making cricket stuff..you guys just gotta tell me who's in it..which team..which players..etc lol

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Roz
that Harshad Anu One is Girgeous

and Madhuri-Sanju Pic is from that Movie Thanedaar i suppose. And its beautiful

Oh..yeah. I don't think I've seen that movie. Is it any good?

Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Suggestions: More GurShi and Kavi/Shilpa perhaps? LOLZ

Kavi! Hmm..I need to do that. I don't think I have any pics though. I'll try to find or make some.

Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

OMG! I love the first two roz soo soo much :D your coloring is effing gorgeous :D ahh!

omg! that is a paki show? I wanna watch it..is it on youtube? omg! give me caps :D for this sigg;

I will PM them to you later. And yup, it's a Pakistani drama called Dastaan. It becomes really depressing towards the middle and end so....lol. But the Hassan and Bano scenes are beautiful. You should be able to find them on youtube.

Originally posted by Salz.

beautiful sigs roz
long time!

Salz! Hug

Originally posted by Aliza..

I didnt know you had a gallery..so thanku for putting the link on my wall..hehe Big smile I've always loved your siggies..and the update is AWESOME ! Anushka siggy is stunning..And I love love love the Hassan-Bano sigs..they're so perfect together Day Dreaming gonna use the first one..Embarrassed And ya thanks for crediting me..lol
Do make more..Big smileEmbarrassed
xoxox

lol no need to thanks me. your caps were awesome. I need your vids of their scenes as well but I will annoy you about that later when I'm in a vidding mood. Wink

Originally posted by aisha_1992

oohh can i too copy this text from u? (Chopra-Kapoor)

Yeah, no problemSmile

Originally posted by jenny1000

You are the only one that make me like GurShi for a bit, otherwise, I just don't ship them. :( but yours sigs are soo so beautiful.

Awesome update Roz!

LOL I am flattered to be able to bring you out of your obsession for even a moment. I just need Shilpa to come in a new show already..but I don't think that will decrease my love for my imaginary hot couple. Tongue

Originally posted by Cess-

really love you stuff Roz! Awesome colouring and the text you use is just Fab! I am not a GurShi fan, but your work on them makes me think they would eventually prove me wrong! It's really gorgeous. Your merging is fantastic!

I absolutely adore the ShiRan though. It's amazing, and I love the pic you used. They hardly had any scenes as Sid-shilpa but these were the few nice ones! (: I hope you make more on them. Because I really love your work! 

Awesome update! (:

Thanks. Big smile I wanna get more caps of the scenes they had while they were wearing those traditional Indian clothes. I might just find the video and cap them myselfLOL

Preeti: You are probably right about that. LOL

sidma_love: thanks yaar.

monty22: lol..well a distant friend of mine hates that movie..so yeahLOL

Edited by PyaarSe - 22 March 2011 at 3:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

PremKiDeewani IF-Rockerz
PremKiDeewani
PremKiDeewani

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Beautiful update, Love KMH one alott
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
OHHMYYGAWWDDDDDD!
ur kidding me Roz!
SERIOUSLYY!?
LOL if i get 2 meet these kinda people...  i think they dont exist in the WORLDDD!!! ROFL
hehehe
ohh God!
LOL anyways, yeah it is like baseball... but ermm different from it too! :P
u want me 2 PM u pix! Blushing i will! Big smile
PyaarSe IF-Sizzlerz
PyaarSe
PyaarSe

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
premkideewani. thanks yaar.

afridimalik. LOL well, I am a rare breed. The only world cup I know is the soccer one Tongue. I think I probably know more about cricket than I realize, but eh..unless I marry a cricket fanatic, I don't see myself becoming immersed in the sport. I am a bundle of broken desi stereotypes. ErmmLOL And I like it. So yeah..feel free to PM me some pics..just tell me who, what, where..and give me a possible quote I could put on the sig..cause knowing me, I would just say "Team Pakistan", "Team India" or "Team WhatEver".

Edited by PyaarSe - 22 March 2011 at 3:54am
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyaarSe

premkideewani. thanks yaar.

afridimalik. LOL well, I am a rare breed. The only world cup I know is the soccer one Tongue. I think I probably know more about cricket than I realize, but eh..unless I marry a cricket fanatic, I don't see myself becoming immersed in the sport. I am a bundle of broken desi stereotypes. ErmmLOL And I like it. So yeah..feel free to PM me some pics..just tell me who, what, where..and give me a possible quote I could put on the sig..cause knowing me, I would just say "Team Pakistan", "Team India" or "Team WhatEver".
LMAOOOOO!
U cracckkk me up!
ur cuute! :P i'll PM u and give u the details, i just SINCERELY hope k u get married to a cricket fanatic!!! :P LOL nhii, CRICKETER himself! LOL
umm i am a Pakistan Cricket Fan, toh i'll be PMingg u Pak Cric pixx... in ermm sometime! Big smile
i wanna c dem in the next updt! :P HMPH! :P
patroclus IF-Sizzlerz
patroclus
patroclus

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
oh god this is beautiful roz!
love love love the kmh sig and the sonabir ones..aahh soo amazing!

^especially this one. *sigh* i LOVEE the text on it. I'm thinking of using it in one of my sigs as well (giving u due credit ofcourse)

also LOVEE the DDLJ one. DDLJ is one such movie u can watch over and over again and still feel like u're watching it for the first time.
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

love it .. cudnt stop myself when read in ur title DDLJ ...
love it a lot ..
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
awesoe siggies yaar.. lovd the colroing as usual :D

Go to top