Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Baadi MAaa.. Now be happy (Page 4)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I am not liking this Badi Maa bashing!!! she did what Dadaji suggested , she was not sure about it , she was scared what if Suhana leaves the house, Dadaji said no she wont, and his PLAN would work, so Dadaji was being ADVENTEROUS, and didnt fully over looked the risk involved, and now Badi Maa would have to pick the pieces up,Suahan and Ishaan are suffering, there whole private maried life would be infrint of every body, she loves Suhana and Ishaan both, I have no doubt, but IF only she knew about the circumstances of Suhana ,s mental status and reason behind Suhana agreeing to marry Ishaan , she would have talked to Suhana, on one to one. Thank God only Ishaan knows about that, as not even Bajpais have got any idea.
Again I have no doubt about badi maa,s love for Suhana , its the method applied was wrong and not fully risk assessed and the time limit when to stop was being thought about, plus they forgot about Ishaan completely that he might have different ideas as they only saw Suahan,s problematic side and overlooked Ishaan,s relationship with Sonali. I though think that Sonali has started some feelings for Ishaan and Badi Maa WOULD pick on it.

I know that what i wrote in a comic way in previous post. I think dialogues r going to be similar. Wink LOL i want her to show remorse for what she has done to them. I want Ishan to tell them abt Sid. I know it is wrong bt essential. that 's the only way they will understand suhana. 

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I never liked the plan first of all.....But even if this plan was chosen it should never cross the limits....The main motive of this plan was to make Suhana realize that she loves Ishaan....But instead Sonali ended up insulting her.....

Yes its true....Everyone in the house makes sure that they shouldn't do anything that would insult/upset Suhana's mood...from Mithii to Dada-dadi..They have happily accepted the nature of Suhana i.e. to be treated as VIP, to be pampered n most importantly not to be challenged ( which Sonali always tries to do) ... n there is nothing wrong in it. Every house has a member who gets pampered a lot..... Sonali is not making her realise her for Ishaan but instead she's making Suhana realize that she's not the right person for Ishaan....and its an insult to Suhana...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviShwets1502

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Badi maa dada ji sona ishaan n rano hope karma hits u hard on the show to make u realise wat goes around comes around esp sona n ishaan hope sona faces same in her relationship with an obsessive girl mate of her partners.

Edited by gia_k - 01 January 2011 at 3:20pm

Go to top