Baadi MAaa.. Now be happy (Page 3)

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by mythili2

badi maa and dadaji's stupid plan is the cause for everything...

now ishaan and suhana have to go through all this and sort out the mess created by the plan....

please please...someone should shout at badi maa and dadaji....please...we cannot...someone should...

i hope dadiji does that..
But may b i hav a feeling tat all wil think suhana s at fault aft they cum to know that ishaan n suhanas relation s namesake.. Ouch Ouch

yes dadiji is the only person who has authority over both dadaji and badi maa....

but i dont think they will blame suhana...
come on yar...when they come to know suhana did not like ishaan and sona's closeness..they will realise how close they were...and how suhana was neglected(i hope this happens..as what u said can also happenWink)..

but iam looking for dadiji...please dadiji...blast at them...Angry
Angry

ya dadiji should give them nicely fr the stupid plan..m waiting fr that..atleast badi maa deserves it i feel..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67rabees011Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@mythili...yes badi maa deserves more than dadaji,,,as she saw suhana sad...she should have stopped it then...and had a talk with her...suhana would have told her feelings..and everything would have been sorted out...

i just couldnt understand how badi maa continued with her plan..even after rajini said that ishaan and suhana relationship is going through prbs...
what was she thinking then...everything will be fine???

very angry with her more than anyone else yar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged

@mythili...yes badi maa deserves more than dadaji,,,as she saw suhana sad...she should have stopped it then...and had a talk with her...suhana would have told her feelings..and everything would have been sorted out...

i just couldnt understand how badi maa continued with her plan..even after rajini said that ishaan and suhana relationship is going through prbs...
what was she thinking then...everything will be fine???

very angry with her more than anyone else yar...

even me very angry on badi maa..she could hav easily stopped this but no stil she did nt do that and now suhana wil leave then she ll understand..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011Shwets1502

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Everything needs to go through the pain to shine..as they say gold is made after heating in gold.

So suhana ko thoda pain milna jaroori tha, befakof realise hi nahi karti to what can BM do. She had to realise it..Only then could the torture stop.

Shwets1502

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
guys.guys Smilerelx swethearts,its a plan bby,simply plan of ishan,*(i mean writerLOL)now suhana will start misin evrythinn will change complitely into ishan type love(Angrythat time it will start getin bore that time u all complain,now nowROFL)its plan of ishan to make her jelous n understan that she too have staryted lovin ishan,kHeart
come on ebry one chear upParty

sweetymol

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
it will be good to see dadiji blast them...the whole plan backfired......sab kuch ki had hoti hai, this sona thing was tooooo much, especially since picnik!

Edited by ruexangel - 31 December 2010 at 7:55am

kklb67rabees011Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged

badi maa and dadaji's stupid plan is the cause for everything...

now ishaan and suhana have to go through all this and sort out the mess created by the plan....

please please...someone should shout at badi maa and dadaji....please...we cannot...someone should...

AMEN Swetaaaa....... They seriously needs timeout  Ouch   Wink    LOL

Dadiji " Badi ye mare budhau main to akal hi nahi hain tu kyon ushki bato mein bhala aagayi ?"
BM    " Ma mujhe bauji ko to yehi sahi laga tha. "
Dadaji " Main kya kaheta hu .......... "
Dadiji " Tum to chup hi raho Changez Khan kahi ke itni bhi aakal nahi hain tum main ke pati-patni ke beech main sona ko nahi dalna chaheeyega......Agar suhana chalee gaye na to jawab ne phir sabko. jute padenge tumhe.... Pagala gaye ho....!!!! Badi majhe tum se ye ummid nahi thi......"
well enjoy guysLOL

111192infinity00Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I am not liking this Badi Maa bashing!!! she did what Dadaji suggested , she was not sure about it , she was scared what if Suhana leaves the house, Dadaji said no she wont, and his PLAN would work, so Dadaji was being ADVENTEROUS, and didnt fully over looked the risk involved, and now Badi Maa would have to pick the pieces up,Suahan and Ishaan are suffering, there whole private maried life would be infrint of every body, she loves Suhana and Ishaan both, I have no doubt, but IF only she knew about the circumstances of Suhana ,s mental status and reason behind Suhana agreeing to marry Ishaan , she would have talked to Suhana, on one to one. Thank God only Ishaan knows about that, as not even Bajpais have got any idea.
Again I have no doubt about badi maa,s love for Suhana , its the method applied was wrong and not fully risk assessed and the time limit when to stop was being thought about, plus they forgot about Ishaan completely that he might have different ideas as they only saw Suahan,s problematic side and overlooked Ishaan,s relationship with Sonali. I though think that Sonali has started some feelings for Ishaan and Badi Maa WOULD pick on it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

Go to top