Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Metz: How did they land up as they are now? (Page 3)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

I don't think Abhay was a Servant.. He surely belonged to another Kingdom or Clan..
They died for their luv.. But some where I think tat a cures is involved in here from a powerful witch..
That changed the Raichand's into Vampires n gave Maithili a mysterious death.. May be their families must have done something wrong with the witches or some other supernatural species..
I think curse plays a vital role in here..but not sure.. Whether the direction in which I'm thinking matches with the Creative team..
Internet consists every single history tat we'r unaware of.. Even it says abt small kingdom n extint species..but we don't search a particular stuff till we heard or knwn abt it.. So just ignore the internet wala pic's part..coz it's not illogical at all:)

Is it possible that it was a curse from the wolves..or that the witch controlling this all is also controlling the wolves?? Confused

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Trust me, Buddy, I'm totally confused. All this Maithili princess thing and all, its just killing everything for meErmm
mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Nice Topic!

To tell you truth I am NOT understanding anything!
Just that I am liking this!

But the Question in mind is if Piya is Maithly or some one else! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index