Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Metz: How did they land up as they are now? (Page 2)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

nice topic. i think their families didn;t agree so their ending was like romeo juliet but romeo didn't died at the end. as for danish he might be the guy mathali was suppose to get married to but didn;t n now pia has the same face as maithali danish will remember everything after visiting the museum or already knows i guess n he is probably a werewolf if he is alive for this long or rebirth. this explaining has confused me lol 

Yeah...Danish could be someone from abhay-metz love story reincarnated LOL.interesting idea..Thumbs Up

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by ArshForEver

how do u know that abhay was a servent. or u r just guessing.
Yeah..I'm kind of predicting right now..i'm lame at that..LOL

and prediction is that abhay and metz love each and were engaged. and one day abhay go in some sort of hunting and in there some vampires bit him then he turns into vampire, and may be he hurted metz after that by attacking at her or he didnt go to her again as they thought he is dead.

Yeah..but Abhay had said he gave his life up for Metz..what does that mean?? Confused
may be he went hunting for her, or vampires attack her but he rescue her and instead himself gets bitten.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Your question just drove my head in circles which is already in circles with so many mysteries and questions in this show.ROFL Sorry..I have a habit of asking too many questions. Tongue LOL

All we can gauge right now is that Abhay-Metz ' romance was forbidden. In the flashback that we had at Abhay's house, Metz had asked Abhay that when will they be able to tell the world that they are together. So, maybe the world did not approve of their love.  it could also be that they were both bound to other people..like T in a past life!! Tongue ROFL Just joking..but seriously, like miss.colorfull said it could be that metz was already given away by her dad or something? Confused

It is unlikely that Abhay was a servant. Maybe just the opposite kingdom or clan. We shall see. 

Metz is just a princess in history and not everyone needs to know about her. Like , i am all Punjabi-Pahaadi blood but i have no idea of the royals that were before me. Unless , a royal has been a historical figure , we won't know about them. 

Oh..but in that case how did Pia find out so much about Metz on the web? Confused i mean the pandhers must have been kind of famous right? Confused

Firstly, your siggy made me spill the tea that i was drinking. Brij seems as famous as MSK!ROFL 

I think we will let the creatives give us an insight into the Abhay-Metz story and see why such a passionate love story had such an ugly end. 

See, Piya knows that she has to search for Princess Maithli of a certain royal family. So, if tomorrow, i have to look for a specific royal from , say the royal house of Mewar ( Rajasthan), i shall have his or her name. In history, we learn about only the people who have influenced history and that is why they are famous. Metz is a royal family tree's member , so info on her is available. But you have to hunt for it. It won't be taught as curriculum , right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesMiss.Colorfull

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged

may be he went hunting for her, or vampires attack her but he rescue her and instead himself gets bitten.

In that case it is possible that Chandeena were the vampires..another interesting theory..Smile

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged

In that case it is possible that Chandeena were the vampires..another interesting theory..Smile

and that might be the reason that abhay doesnt like his parents, well that how shows and i have notices...i cant wait for the reallity to be reviled.

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Firstly, your siggy made me spill the tea that i was drinking. Brij seems as famous as MSK!ROFL 

I think we will let the creatives give us an insight into the Abhay-Metz story and see why such a passionate love story had such an ugly end. 

See, Piya knows that she has to search for Princess Maithli of a certain royal family. So, if tomorrow, i have to look for a specific royal from , say the royal house of Mewar ( Rajasthan), i shall have his or her name. In history, we learn about only the people who have influenced history and that is why they are famous. Metz is a royal family tree's member , so info on her is available. But you have to hunt for it. It won't be taught as curriculum , right?

Oh yeah..you're right...i never thought about that..judging by the volume of my history textbook i thought every damn thing in history is recorded...ROFL

i know..but i am not brij's greatest fan...sorry for the tea..msk's face has that effect on people at times...ROFL

So do you think Abhay will come to know that Pia has found out about him and Metz-the whole story? Confused i mean, is a confrontation needed?? Confused LOL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Oh yeah..you're right...i never thought about that..judging by the volume of my history textbook i thought every damn thing in history is recorded...ROFL

i know..but i am not brij's greatest fan...sorry for the tea..msk's face has that effect on people at times...ROFL

So do you think Abhay will come to know that Pia has found out about him and Metz-the whole story? Confused i mean, is a confrontation needed?? Confused LOL

MSK is hot.Embarrassed... he is what i like about the show GEET. LOL

Abhay-Piya have to have a confrontation over Metz or else Abhay will never be able to move on from Metz and see Piya as an individual whom he loves. 

IndigoBlues

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I don't think Abhay was a Servant.. He surely belonged to another Kingdom or Clan..
They died for their luv.. But some where I think tat a cures is involved in here from a powerful witch..
That changed the Raichand's into Vampires n gave Maithili a mysterious death.. May be their families must have done something wrong with the witches or some other supernatural species..
I think curse plays a vital role in here..but not sure.. Whether the direction in which I'm thinking matches with the Creative team..
Internet consists every single history tat we'r unaware of.. Even it says abt small kingdom n extint species..but we don't search a particular stuff till we heard or knwn abt it.. So just ignore the internet wala pic's part..coz it's not illogical at all:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index