Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Metz: How did they land up as they are now?

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Heylo..this is not my first topic here...i had opened one before..but it didn't get a response..I hope this one does. 😊

What do you think happened with Abhay-Metz? This is a loong debate, I know, with endless possibilities..

Was it, as someone here said, a forbidden romance? For all we know Abhay was a servant in that palace..though I've never seen a servant with so much attitude. 😆 

Or was it simply a case of star-crossed lovers..they were engaged..but their parents didn't like it much and decided to kill them? 😕

Gosh..this is confusing..and isn't it surpising..she was a princess of that area..which means someone should have seen Pia and gone all 'hey..she reminds me of someone..' 😕 😆 I mean they are college students, they should know their history. 😛 😆 

I'm wondering whether the old man over at the kila will see Pia ..not to mention Pia's classmates discovering that room...they'll freak out! 😆

And does Danish have a connection with Metz? Could that be why he's after Pia? 😕 Not likely..but then anything is possible!

Meg. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic. i think their families didn;t agree so their ending was like romeo juliet but romeo didn't died at the end. as for danish he might be the guy mathali was suppose to get married to but didn;t n now pia has the same face as maithali danish will remember everything after visiting the museum or already knows i guess n he is probably a werewolf if he is alive for this long or rebirth. this explaining has confused me lol 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Your question just drove my head in circles which is already in circles with so many mysteries and questions in this show.🤣

All we can gauge right now is that Abhay-Metz ' romance was forbidden. In the flashback that we had at Abhay's house, Metz had asked Abhay that when will they be able to tell the world that they are together. So, maybe the world did not approve of their love. 

It is unlikely that Abhay was a servant. Maybe just the opposite kingdom or clan. We shall see. 

Metz is just a princess in history and not everyone needs to know about her. Like , i am all Punjabi-Pahaadi blood but i have no idea of the royals that were before me. Unless , a royal has been a historical figure , we won't know about them. 
ArshForEver thumbnail
how do u know that abhay was a servent. or u r just guessing.

and prediction is that abhay and metz love each and were engaged. and one day abhay go in some sort of hunting and in there some vampires bit him then he turns into vampire, and may be he hurted metz after that by attacking at her or he didnt go to her again as they thought he is dead.
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i missed the promo in which they show piya goggling about maithili so can anyone pls add the link
i think abhay was the king
Edited by koyal-kajal - 13 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Your question just drove my head in circles which is already in circles with so many mysteries and questions in this show.🤣 Sorry..I have a habit of asking too many questions. 😛 😆

All we can gauge right now is that Abhay-Metz ' romance was forbidden. In the flashback that we had at Abhay's house, Metz had asked Abhay that when will they be able to tell the world that they are together. So, maybe the world did not approve of their love.  it could also be that they were both bound to other people..like T in a past life!! 😛 🤣 Just joking..but seriously, like miss.colorfull said it could be that metz was already given away by her dad or something? 😕

It is unlikely that Abhay was a servant. Maybe just the opposite kingdom or clan. We shall see. 

Metz is just a princess in history and not everyone needs to know about her. Like , i am all Punjabi-Pahaadi blood but i have no idea of the royals that were before me. Unless , a royal has been a historical figure , we won't know about them. 

Oh..but in that case how did Pia find out so much about Metz on the web? 😕 i mean the pandhers must have been kind of famous right? 😕

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshForEver

how do u know that abhay was a servent. or u r just guessing.
Yeah..I'm kind of predicting right now..i'm lame at that..😆

and prediction is that abhay and metz love each and were engaged. and one day abhay go in some sort of hunting and in there some vampires bit him then he turns into vampire, and may be he hurted metz after that by attacking at her or he didnt go to her again as they thought he is dead.

Yeah..but Abhay had said he gave his life up for Metz..what does that mean?? 😕

shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe Maithli was a werewolf and since abhay was a vampire their love was forbidden this is just one of the countless possibilities
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

nice topic. i think their families didn;t agree so their ending was like romeo juliet but romeo didn't died at the end. as for danish he might be the guy mathali was suppose to get married to but didn;t n now pia has the same face as maithali danish will remember everything after visiting the museum or already knows i guess n he is probably a werewolf if he is alive for this long or rebirth. this explaining has confused me lol 

Yeah...Danish could be someone from abhay-metz love story reincarnated 😆.interesting idea..👍🏼
ArshForEver thumbnail
may be he went hunting for her, or vampires attack her but he rescue her and instead himself gets bitten.