Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithli's picture in the musume? (Page 3)

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

Originally posted by chakku

guys it was not d museum........it was d fort where maithli lived nd danish was in d fort only......see abhay came to d trip b'coz he thought dat dey were going to prithviraj museum but in d bus when panchhi said dat they were now goin to d fort abhay was sleeping....he did not knw dat they were now going to d same fort where maithli lived.......nd in d journey when he wakes up he senses sumthing fishy as d bus was going to d fort nd not museum nd abhay does not knw dis!!!

Great Chakku,,,,Big smileClap

I think this is the same but also I think Abhay - Piya wont reach the fort they stuck in Jungle as per SBB updates
ya agar aisa hua to maza aayega we'll get to see more close abhaia scenes Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

guys it was not d museum........it was d fort where maithli lived nd danish was in d fort only......see abhay came to d trip b'coz he thought dat dey were going to prithviraj museum but in d bus when panchhi said dat they were now goin to d fort abhay was sleeping....he did not knw dat they were now going to d same fort where maithli lived.......nd in d journey when he wakes up he senses sumthing fishy as d bus was going to d fort nd not museum nd abhay does not knw dis!!!

I think this is the same but also I think Abhay - Piya wont reach the fort they stuck in Jungle as per SBB updates
ya agar aisa hua to maza aayega we'll get to see more close abhaia scenes Embarrassed
guys as per d latest promo piya will enter d fort nd will cum to knw abhay nd maithli's past......
but in sbb today dey showed dat abhay is carrying piya in his arma in d jungle......so kinda confusedConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-Simi.Sweet

divya-divz Goldie
divya-divz
divya-divz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
chakku your right is the same fort where maitlhi lived .. OMG will be an mindblowing episode

Befikre

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
maithili was a princess or something

now thts something new

tht potrait of maithili reminded me of monalisaConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.SweetBefikre

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged

guys as per d latest promo piya will enter d fort nd will cum to knw abhay nd maithli's past......
but in sbb today dey showed dat abhay is carrying piya in his arma in d jungle......so kinda confusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Confused

Befikre

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

maithili was a princess or something

now thts something new

tht potrait of maithili reminded me of monalisaConfused
haha ya i too thought the sameLOL

Befikre

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Chakku dear you are absolutely right
OMG I saw the promo

Kitne twist hai is pitare me

Befikre

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
i was also wondering ye log baar baar

kho kese jaate he

panchi madam kya karti he?? lol

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index