Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithli's picture in the musume? (Page 2)

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshForEver

I thought it was museum. Even in that case it is most likely that danish find out about Metz as abhay felt it too
danish reached the muesuem before the college kids but the driver  tells him that they are going to the palace so danish will search up the musuem by the time everyone reaches the palace n then he will go to the palace afterwards. thats what i think is the current story. 

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 31 December 2010 at 1:07am

mamon.moon Senior Member
mamon.moon
mamon.moon

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hey nice post.
I was also thinking abt the same. I guess it is some royal mansion as kabeer was explaining to piya tht some royals were living there long time ago.
I am damn curious to know wht happens next, if danesh found out abt it thn he will be very suspicous and may ask the caretaker abt it and I think in tht case he will try to hide it form the others.
Abhay already has an intution abt something bad to happen, I guess he will come to know abt danesh and as always will save our piya. lets see wht happens.

Edited by mamon.moon - 31 December 2010 at 1:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.Colorfull

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamon.moon

Hey nice post.
I was also thinking abt the same. I guess it is some royal mansion as kabeer was explaining to piya tht some royals were living there long time ago.
I am damn curious to know wht happens next, if danesh found out abt it thn he will be very suspicous and may ask the caretaker abt it and I think in tht case he will try to hide it form the others.
Abhay already has an intution abt something bad to happen, I guess he will come to know abt danesh and as always will save our piya. lets see wht happens.
abhay will save pia but danish will know his secret if he see's maithali's pic n probably blackmail abhay so danish can kill piya easily or abhay finds out he is a wolf so both of them keep each other's secret i guess. 
mamon.moon Senior Member
mamon.moon
mamon.moon

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

Originally posted by mamon.moon

Hey nice post.
abhay will save pia but danish will know his secret if he see's maithali's pic n probably blackmail abhay so danish can kill piya easily or abhay finds out he is a wolf so both of them keep each other's secret i guess. 
well u r right. tht may happen. but I am confused abt danesh. I thought abhay killed him or something, but he appears without any damage, so I guess may be he has some supernatural power and can be a wolf also. but in tht case it was easy for him to take revenge against piya wihtout so much effort. but well anything can happen, we can only guess. leys see wht happens............
mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Ya even i thought it was maithili's potrait.. May b danish wil try to find about the past..really i dnt want tat becoz he may blackmail abhay.. But m confused whether it s museum r fort..it looks more like a fort
niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged

if maithli's pic was in a museum then she must be a royal blood and probably thats the reason that her n abhay couldn't be a couple like status issues between the families or money i guess. 

i thot d same !!!Smile
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

guys it was not d museum........it was d fort where maithli lived nd danish was in d fort only......see abhay came to d trip b'coz he thought dat dey were going to prithviraj museum but in d bus when panchhi said dat they were now goin to d fort abhay was sleeping....he did not knw dat they were now going to d same fort where maithli lived.......nd in d journey when he wakes up he senses sumthing fishy as d bus was going to d fort nd not museum nd abhay does not knw dis!!!

Great Chakku,,,,Big smileClap

I think this is the same but also I think Abhay - Piya wont reach the fort they stuck in Jungle as per SBB updates

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.SweetBefikre

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArshForEver

I thought it was museum. Even in that case it is most likely that danish find out about Metz as abhay felt it too
danish reached the muesuem before the college kids but the driver  tells him that they are going to the palace so danish will search up the musuem by the time everyone reaches the palace n then he will go to the palace afterwards. thats what i think is the current story. 
even before he was going to museum the driver called him n info him about going to palace so danish went to that palace 1st that was a palace as that person also said i was waiting for those students who r gonna come danish cheks out the place to make trap for pia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index