Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithli's picture in the musume?

ArshForEver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

good day guys

there something that i noticed in yesterday's episode that made me think .
as we saw that Danish and the bus driver are planing to do something and most likely in the museum, that is y Danish got to musume without knowing that the group's plan has changed.

and while Danish was in the musume Abhay had a bad feeling that something is going to happen.
right?
so jusy 2,3 seconds that the camera shifts from danish to abhay if u see there is maili's pic on the wall the same pic as Abhay have.

o i was thinking that may Danish is going to find out about abhay throught the museume and one of the reason that abhay strarted to feel uneasy is that.

one more thing. mailthbeli's pic in museum?
she must have been somebig.

that is what i noticed and then conclded after some thinking.
what do u think.

Sorry if posted already.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if maithli's pic was in a museum then she must be a royal blood and probably thats the reason that her n abhay couldn't be a couple like status issues between the families or money i guess. 
ArshForEver thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Miss.Colorfull

if maithli's pic was in a museum then she must be a royal blood and probably thats the reason that her n abhay couldn't be a couple like status issues between the families or money i guess. 

possible, or may be she has done something big that has become history. like shakspere( that is just an example.)
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ArshForEver

possible, or may be she has done something big that has become history. like shakspere( that is just an example.)

probably since her outfit hints that she must be a royalty in her times. 
Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya but it isnt museum they showed the portrait in a mahal in a palace where the college students r going since thr r damages caused in museum
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-mugdharajatfan

ya but it isnt museum they showed the portrait in a mahal in a palace where the college students r going since thr r damages caused in museum

yeah it's the palace mathali use to live in thats what i heard in this forum. 
ArshForEver thumbnail
I thought it was museum. Even in that case it is most likely that danish find out about Metz as abhay felt it too
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
guys it was not d museum........it was d fort where maithli lived nd danish was in d fort only......see abhay came to d trip b'coz he thought dat dey were going to prithviraj museum but in d bus when panchhi said dat they were now goin to d fort abhay was sleeping....he did not knw dat they were now going to d same fort where maithli lived.......nd in d journey when he wakes up he senses sumthing fishy as d bus was going to d fort nd not museum nd abhay does not knw dis!!!
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ArshForEver

I thought it was museum. Even in that case it is most likely that danish find out about Metz as abhay felt it too

danish reached the muesuem before the college kids but the driver  tells him that they are going to the palace so danish will search up the musuem by the time everyone reaches the palace n then he will go to the palace afterwards. thats what i think is the current story. 
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 13 years ago
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice post.
I was also thinking abt the same. I guess it is some royal mansion as kabeer was explaining to piya tht some royals were living there long time ago.
I am damn curious to know wht happens next, if danesh found out abt it thn he will be very suspicous and may ask the caretaker abt it and I think in tht case he will try to hide it form the others.
Abhay already has an intution abt something bad to happen, I guess he will come to know abt danesh and as always will save our piya. lets see wht happens.
Edited by mamon.moon - 13 years ago