Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithli's picture in the musume?

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged

good day guys

there something that i noticed in yesterday's episode that made me think .
as we saw that Danish and the bus driver are planing to do something and most likely in the museum, that is y Danish got to musume without knowing that the group's plan has changed.

and while Danish was in the musume Abhay had a bad feeling that something is going to happen.
right?
so jusy 2,3 seconds that the camera shifts from danish to abhay if u see there is maili's pic on the wall the same pic as Abhay have.

o i was thinking that may Danish is going to find out about abhay throught the museume and one of the reason that abhay strarted to feel uneasy is that.

one more thing. mailthbeli's pic in museum?
she must have been somebig.

that is what i noticed and then conclded after some thinking.
what do u think.

Sorry if posted already.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuuuu

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
if maithli's pic was in a museum then she must be a royal blood and probably thats the reason that her n abhay couldn't be a couple like status issues between the families or money i guess. 
ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

if maithli's pic was in a museum then she must be a royal blood and probably thats the reason that her n abhay couldn't be a couple like status issues between the families or money i guess. 
possible, or may be she has done something big that has become history. like shakspere( that is just an example.)
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshForEver

Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

possible, or may be she has done something big that has become history. like shakspere( that is just an example.)
probably since her outfit hints that she must be a royalty in her times. 
Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
ya but it isnt museum they showed the portrait in a mahal in a palace where the college students r going since thr r damages caused in museum

Befikre

Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

ya but it isnt museum they showed the portrait in a mahal in a palace where the college students r going since thr r damages caused in museum

yeah it's the palace mathali use to live in thats what i heard in this forum. 
ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I thought it was museum. Even in that case it is most likely that danish find out about Metz as abhay felt it too

Simi.Sweet

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
guys it was not d museum........it was d fort where maithli lived nd danish was in d fort only......see abhay came to d trip b'coz he thought dat dey were going to prithviraj museum but in d bus when panchhi said dat they were now goin to d fort abhay was sleeping....he did not knw dat they were now going to d same fort where maithli lived.......nd in d journey when he wakes up he senses sumthing fishy as d bus was going to d fort nd not museum nd abhay does not knw dis!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-Simi.Sweetffkhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index