Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh

Does Prince really Like Geeta?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Whats on with letter thing? does he like her, or is he jusst flirting with her!!? or... is he playing some prank... like u know.... with friends.... shart kind of thin to break heart of geeta?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im really not sure, i mean he has only known her for what maybe like two days. im kinda unsure if that's love, i really hope he doesnt have a hidden agenda and will not break geeta's heart.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
geeta needs some contact lenses ASAP
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shalini01

im really not sure, i mean he has only known her for what maybe like two days. im kinda unsure if that's love, i really hope he doesnt have a hidden agenda and will not break geeta's heart.

i hope so 2
shahsb_26 thumbnail
me too hoping!!! but i am wondering... how can he like such girl... who is right now looking dull where he is some handsome... guy!! maybe after geeta's makeover aal will be well!! But not really sure!
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shalini01

I agree with Shalini! By the way where have you been? Anyways it's right that he doesn't really know her, how can he be in love with her but then again lots of things in Hindi shows don't make sense. But then again he hasn't proved to be anything but good and day by day watching him it does seem like he loves Geeta! Today he was so sad when Geeta called him but to give him the phone. I don't think he has any bad intentions, well at least I really, really hope he doesn't! But in the storyline Geeta is suppose to marry Prince in order to show Malani Yadav a taste of her own medicine and I think Prince will support her. I also don't think he's bad because when Malani's foot was fractured everyone in her family knew she did it on purpose but Prince showed his concern, real concern and was really worried! He was so innocent he didn't know his mother intentions! So a lot of things have proved him to be innocent. Happy New Year Shalini! Have a great one. 😊
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks riya and same to you and all my friends on this forum. have a blessed 2011. i was thinking the same as shahsb_26, how can he love a girl like geeta when he is so handsome...dont get me wrong but i would think that with looks like his lots of girls will be swooning over him yet he fell for geeta. but hey maybe he sees geeta is different than other girls and that's what attracted him towards her.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HMM i dont know yet if he likes her or not. lets watch and find out.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Okk got the lines..... He is not serious about her... he is playing with her feelings and geeta will realize this at last minute and will forget about love and everything... then... malini will put her in situtation that will force her to leave the house... (some guy will be caught with her at night)