India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

personal comment about members of BB

jassi_mr Newbie
jassi_mr
jassi_mr

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Sameer and Khali: Sameer is not greedy, got eliminated while fighting to protect shweta. He was ready to leave BB. Gutsy!!!! Only guy in house who made BB guilty. Big Boss did not call him when he requested. BB was probably more greedy for TRP. Bakki toh chotti batha hai,,,fight with Khaali (won't use great) who I think has lost his self respect by coming in BB--1. lazy 2. afraid of Dolly, so he agrees to dolly no matter what she says 3. on top of all, he has problem in communicating...can't use correct word to express, as a result his point becomes baseless (orgin of fight between Sameer and Khaali; Sameer probably could not understand this)

Dolly: His husband must be having lot of patience. Kitna saha hoga usna. Hats Off to him!!!! Asli winner BIG Boss ka Bahar!!!!!! U need to mind if u are reading this Dolly. Dolly feels he is been sent to BB because people like her. Actually, I feel people (incl. me to be very honest) like fight in BB and she really did well in this. I would agree that her presence will definately improve TRP but she does not deserve to be in TOP 3 (of sure). What is the point in bringing her back if she was wrong. Rahul, anchal or ... someone else could have joined. But Big B I understand your situation,,, Salman bhai ka karcha bi toh dekhna hai.

Ashmit: Nothing much against him. Veena gone so he is alone. He has point but keeps on arguing on same makes it difficult for others. itna toh chalta hai, 83 days ek jigha reh kar toh acha acha pagal ho jata hai. Nothing much against him. After Sameer, I would love to see Ashmit win; as he is not greedy for the title.

Shewata: She will be the first lady to win BB incase she wins (that is the only point I have). Major point against her is that she did not leave house when Sameer was evicted. her dialogue: apni antar athma koh kiya jawab dogi. She is here only for title, very greedy to win. I understand she is away from her daughter for so long and she will do everything to come out as winner. Baki bi toh family sa dor hai!! She will even listen to someone who is wrong and will agree to do which she does not have to; reason: ladaai nahi chati, this is not captainship. Saabi bata, jeetna per he aka rukti hai. Kash, aisa nahi hota toh mujha ek lady koh winner of BIG BOSS dekna ki badi kushi hoti.

Keep watching BIG BOSS!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samrene

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top