Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithili! & A Blunder! (updated)!! (Page 9)

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by shruthiR

maybe it's just a sketch of her's which ended up looking like a painting since the CVs lost it somewhere in the middleConfusedLOLanyway,we'll just have to look over such things since it's a serial lol!Smile

LOL you meant ended up looking like a photo right? 

trust me i am trying to over look and its all because of Visu, they kill meEmbarrassed

but i dont want to end up loosing interest and start hating it because of all these bloopers and contradictionsTongue 

I agree with u. Just because its a serial, doesnt mean they should compromise on the quality of the story and accuracy. That way we would enjoy the story even more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Are yaar....If Ektas shows had logic....they wudnt existt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAH LMAO!!! i know it makes no sense...n they shud fix it..but afterall its a show..i guess theyre focusing on the track and the correct feel of the actors so much tht they made a mistake...which is okay....happens in all shows....ahhahahaha they focus soo much on goin slow on the details...tht their minds prob also runs slow...so they prob forget..i think sometimes indian sopas overdoes it....it goes in to tooooooooooooooooo many details..it becomes tooooooooooooo slowwwww...thts why i like american shows better...they come up with new n exciting things...now u will say if i like american shows..why am i even watching this...idk..hahahahah i like to critisize but also watch at the same time...hahahahah

Edited by sanaya11 - 14 January 2011 at 9:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelashivani003

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanu_forever

Werewolves...Vampires- all this is new to Indian Television. they obviously don't exist but we should give up trying to analyze maithili's age and just focus on the story[although you can hardly call it original :P]!!!

If anyone follows The Vampire Diaries - it's almost the same plot!  

even if this show is about some so mythical creatures like vampires and werewolves,  the story and the characters should stay consistent ! they cant change the years and things just  like that 

just because the producer or the writer chose to change it , it will contradicts whatever shown previously, and that would make the whole show like a total chaos where any thing can happen without any explanations

i dont know why everyone is so keen on over looking such huge blunders!  

my point is not juts to criticize, my main point is they have to stop now and try to proceed the show in the right and logical way without more of these stupid mistakes and unjustified twists!

because if they dont stop now, i am sure we all end up hating it!

Edited by ka7eela - 14 January 2011 at 9:31pm
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Piya was using the computer in the modern library, not the ancient one!!!!

aree yaar! i am not talking about the one she used!Embarrassed i am talking about the one that was in the old closed library!
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by shruthiR

maybe it's just a sketch of her's which ended up looking like a painting since the CVs lost it somewhere in the middleConfusedLOLanyway,we'll just have to look over such things since it's a serial lol!Smile

LOL you meant ended up looking like a photo right? 

trust me i am trying to over look and its all because of Visu, they kill meEmbarrassed

but i dont want to end up loosing interest and start hating it because of all these bloopers and contradictionsTongue 

I agree with u. Just because its a serial, doesnt mean they should compromise on the quality of the story and accuracy. That way we would enjoy the story even more.

exactly!! thank youSmile..i agree!  moreover why should we as viewers tolerate such blundersWink 

because in the long run these bloopers will not only weaken the plot and divert the show from its the main concept but also we might end up hating the show that we once loved were hooked to watch!

trust me i have learned that the hard way! Ouch

Edited by ka7eela - 14 January 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

Are yaar....If Ektas shows had logic....they wudnt existt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAH LMAO!!! i know it makes no sense...n they shud fix it..but afterall its a show..i guess theyre focusing on the track and the correct feel of the actors so much tht they made a mistake...which is okay....happens in all shows....ahhahahaha they focus soo much on goin slow on the details...tht their minds prob also runs slow...so they prob forget..i think sometimes indian sopas overdoes it....it goes in to tooooooooooooooooo many details..it becomes tooooooooooooo slowwwww...thts why i like american shows better...they come up with new n exciting things...now u will say if i like american shows..why am i even watching this...idk..hahahahah i like to critisize but also watch at the same time...hahahahah

LOL..aree yaar it not just a mistake!!..there are so many, and i know it happens in all the shows , but i dont want to end up hating this show because of these blunders and illogical twistsOuch

i am too aattached to Visu to let goEmbarrassed

its  slow and  a drag sometimes, after all its  just a soap!  but its improving  now

well i like to watch American shows more too, this is  second Indian show i am watching!

@blue join the clubWinkLOL

Edited by ka7eela - 14 January 2011 at 9:45pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index