Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithili! & A Blunder! (updated)!! (Page 8)

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Kaheela,

I am very confused about this also. Confused But, at the same time its hilarious at the dumb things the CVs show LOL! A pc in such an old library........LOL! That was the best part! LOL

P.S.: I keep pressing the "like" button on your posts but, its not showing up again like last time.  Anywayz, you know I "like" your post. SmileWink

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 14 January 2011 at 8:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
although i am puzzled how some of the members get to know about the script before the story is revealed
like the wolves thingy! and now this 300 years old Maithli

i think maybe they are some of the script writers of the show in disguise

@
girl we look like knowing the story bcz its one of the remakes type of novel nd saga as well as tv series the vampire diaries and the wolf thng came from twilight saga actually ths whole vampre thng cm frm thr so we know lots of dscussions on net r md abt ths u visit old topics nd read ths novel nd u too wl b expert abt the storline hihihih

lighteningbuzz

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Werewolves...Vampires- all this is new to Indian Television. they obviously don't exist but we should give up trying to analyze maithili's age and just focus on the story[although you can hardly call it original :P]!!!

If anyone follows The Vampire Diaries - it's almost the same plot!  
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
thou ders a minor blunder.....bt as far as i knw abt historical books n scripts...der r books n scripts of ancient times...which consisted of paintings of the rajas, maharajas(kings n princes) n der families which wer converted or repaired in better formats according to d techniques available in the times the author wrote the book....

fr example AKBARNAMA (autobiography of emperor akbar) written by abul-fazal in 16th century is now available wid better pictures n portraits( made by king or followers by d best painter or painting style available in dt specific era) ....so if dey show a book wid pictures..not necessary dt we relate it to camera invented or not...dey can b updated wid evry new technique available ...

the blunder here is wid years..dt dey shud fix asap b4 the story proceeds...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
lol so true.....its kinda wierd!ConfusedLOL

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Kaheela,

I am very confused about this also. Confused But, at the same time its hilarious at the dumb things the CVs show LOL! A pc in such an old library........LOL! That was the best part! LOL

P.S.: I keep pressing the "like" button on your posts but, its not showing up again like last time.  Anywayz, you know I "like" your post. SmileWink

payalLOL..its getting annoying and lame, everyday a new blooper!Sleepy..now i cant make  ahead or tail of the whole maithli story or Abhay's vampire age! is it 300 or 200 or as sbs said 170 !Confused

the pc and the photo and ,...etc god knows what else we will get to see

@ bold no problem sweetheartEmbarrassed

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

although i am puzzled how some of the members get to know about the script before the story is revealed
like the wolves thingy! and now this 300 years old Maithli

i think maybe they are some of the script writers of the show in disguise

@
girl we look like knowing the story bcz its one of the remakes type of novel nd saga as well as tv series the vampire diaries and the wolf thng came from twilight saga actually ths whole vampre thng cm frm thr so we know lots of dscussions on net r md abt ths u visit old topics nd read ths novel nd u too wl b expert abt the storline hihihih

i know the show is rip off of TVD nad Twilight! and i have seen both shows/movies but still PKEK totally different in term of characters and story 

still that doesn't explain the 300 years thingy! why 300 not 100 or the wolves! i am sure those who wrote about them are script writers of the show or have some sort of connection  with them  

btw now its 200 year and not 300 !LOL 

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Piya was using the computer in the modern library, not the ancient one!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index