Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithili! & A Blunder! (updated)!! (Page 6)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smithasrk

Smart GirlClap

thanks sweetsEmbarrassed

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psycho_angel

Good observation!i fail to understand why a hindu princess should have a grave with an epitaph in the middle of the forest ?and a black and white hand painting is hilarious.why would anyone take so much care to draw a digitally accurate b/w potrait in the 18th century when the only   options available were charcoal chalk and basic colors?vampires/werewolves are part of the supernatural fantasy but this is part of a super duper blooper !! :D

i so agree with you
@bold, thats so trueLOL, but because of her name i thought she was Christian, or at least half Christian, but now we know she is notConfused

hmm maybe that wasn't a grave just a memorial tomb just like the one Mr.Dobrial made for pia and her mom , i am just guessing!

@red LOL..at those time people used to do oil colors and water colors paintings especially for portraits so i think charcoal wasn't an option maybe it was in some far-east countries but still they didn't use it for portraits

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiHEARTyu-x0

This doesn't affect the show at all. Lets just ignore these mistakes and go on.

trust me thats what i am exactly doing! but then why cant we have an excellent show that proceeds with logic instead of a good show that has so many bloopersEmbarrassed

Edited by ka7eela - 01 January 2011 at 9:29pm

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Kaheela,

Awesome observation! I truly feel very bad for the creative team now becuz, they don't know that they can't fool the viewers as the viewers are extremely intelligent even more than them. LOL Seriously, indian serials never make sense. They show the most ridiculous and weirdest things ever which is probably why I never watched that many indian shows before. It gives me a headache watching things that don't make any sense where you are left scratching your head but, the problem you watch it anyway. LOLWink

I remember my sister used to watch this show where the villain is like stabbed, and pushed to the cliff and the camera even show him falling down deep down to the mountains somewhere. And then guess what! the guy is alive! And then I have seen in shows, they show all these brothers and sisters of a hero or herione and then all of a sudden when some family members disappear from the show, it seems like the hero/heroine didn't even notice all that?!?! And the biggest example right now is the show, Geet. The main character of the show, Geet is like freakin 9-10 months pregnant now and she is not even freakin showing any bump. You would think that by now she would have a big bump and have already delivered the baby. But, no this woman is slim like a model but, yet she is 9-10 months pregnant!

I remember someone asking the director of the show, Geet that why they aren't showing the fact that she is pregnant. And the director was like "we have to concentrate on the main part of the story so, we will take care of that when we are ready to handle the pregnacy issue but, for now we are focusing on just the story of the current track. I mean I understand that their job is to tell us a story but, still it should be understandable and make sense. I know these show are not real but, in order to get a reader's attention you need to show things realistic for them to relate to it!

I mean I can just go and on about the so many blunders the indian television makes. Sometimes, I think that they consider their viewers to be very stupid that they would think that we wouldn't notice such things.

Ekta or Kekta Maiyya as people call her is no exception. You would think that in a supernatural show like this, there shouldn't be any obvious blunders as this show is supernatural so, it is not meant to be real but, yet these people still never fail to make a blunder out of common sense either.

@blue so trueLOL  tell me about it!, seriously what they are thinking! they cant mock our IQ levels like thisLOL..i dont watch many Indian shows, DMG was the first that caught my attention but then i stopped and then watched it again for SR, although as i told you i have watched some of MJHT, RBO and of late Geet  but i stopped as soon as i have started cause there was nothing that grabbed my attention! they were too slow, and the chemistry of the couples didn't work for me too!

@bold OMG! you must be kidding me! he was still alive what was he a super man or maybe a vampire LOL

Geet is 9-10 month!Shocked ROFL..
well its not possible cause no one gets pregnant for 10 month!, i know you were joking!ROFL

@red you cracked me upROFL

btw another blunder, the portrait of Mithli was there for anyone to see in the fort,  although they tried to cover it by  blurring it out, but still it was so obvious as sometimes they forgot to add the blurring effect LOL..

i think they have changed the script, to another twist and that is that no one sees the portrait,  yet they didn't have the time to re-shoot and take it off the wall!Confused

@Blue: Yep, I totally agree with you. Actually for me the first ever indian show I became interested in was Kutumb which was a show way back in those days (it was also, an Ekta kapoor show) but, then she completely destroyed the show's concept so badly that you couldn't even recognize the fact that its the same show that you initially saw. After that I just stopped watching indian serials becuz, I realized they just drag things too much, extend the show for generations and most of the topics are the usual vamps, saas-bahu which seriously makes me dizzy.

DMG was probably the second show I ever go interested in after a long time becuz, of its youth concept. But, I watched it on and off as it was at times too boring but, it really got me interested when the SR story started. I watched a little bit of RBO, but for me it was just ok, not something that really caught my interest as I couldn't see that much chemistry between the lead unlike others. Geet started off really good but, now even they're dragging the story and adding random nonsense characters with so many original cast slowly disappearing.

@Green: No, the guy was not a superman or vampire just a regular guy! LOL And about Geet being pregnant.............no yaar I am serious! Ask anyone who watches Geet the girl is seriously 9-10 months pregnant. Becuz, it was revealed that she is pregnant in somewhere in April. So, its from then and now it has been 8 months and then the show has given certain "after 1-2 months" time gap in between as well so, if add more time its probably somewhere around 9-10 months. My point is that even though she is 8 or 9-10 months pregnant she is still slim as model. She is still not even showing any bump at all and you at times tend to forget that she is pregnant. I mean I sometimes wonder that how in the mighty world can the CVs make such a stupid mistake of showing her pregnant for the last 9-10 months and expect the viewers to accept that she has not even delivered yet or showing any bump............Do they not know that though they can fool some of the viewers with the usual intelligent common sense but, how do they think they can fool viewers for something so universal as pregnancy! Everyone in this world knows a woman is pregnant for only 9 months and at 8 months she shows a huge bump! I mean this isn't even common sense, this is the law of nature. If they twist the law of nature..........then they are messed up! LOL. Everyone in Geet forum is wailing about this issue! LOL

@I haven't gotten there yet. But, seriously these CVs need to read their own scripts before telling us any story becuz, it seems like they don't even know what their own story is or do they think we have schizophrenia that we can't tell the difference or won't be able to notice? LOL

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 01 January 2011 at 10:40pm

ka7eela

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
The first thing came to my mind yesterday was Abhay telling Maithili story was about 150 years ago. Then the promo shown it's 18th century. And the caretaker also told 300 years ago. I am confused.Confused

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

The first thing came to my mind yesterday was Abhay telling Maithili story was about 150 years ago. Then the promo shown it's 18th century. And the caretaker also told 300 years ago. I am confused.Confused

i have noticed too another blooperLOL, and btw have you noticed that Maithili's portrait was there all along in  the hall although they tried to blur it, Confused but seems they failed to do it !

it was there when the caretaker was talking tom the gang, and when Danish was walking alone in the hall, also when Piya was lost!LOL yet no one saw itConfused

Edited by ka7eela - 01 January 2011 at 10:46pm
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

i have noticed too another blooperLOL, and btw have you noticed that Maithili's portrait was there all along in  the hall although they tried to blur it, Confused but seems they failed to do it !

it was there when the caretaker was talking tom the gang, and when Danish was walking alone in the hall, also when Piya was lost!LOL yet no one saw itConfused

It was strange that no one saw it. So why did they visit the fort? For roaming?Ouch

ka7eela

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Even if we forget in 18th century there could have been only paintings and not photographs... How come Danish and Kabir who have been to the Quila earlier did not know anything about Piya's resemblance to Maithili? How come the Group did not see the Picture of Maithili? How come Abhay allowed Piya to see the Picture when he could have easily avoided it by leaving the place immediately with her? How come nobody noticed that Abhay was not in the Bus (I can understand if the group thought that Piya is with Kabir)? If we look into technicalities and mistakes I am sure we would find plenty because Ekta Kapoor is no Aamir Khan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index