Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithili! & A Blunder! (updated)!! (Page 5)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Chill_Out

*blink* *blink* I had never ever analysed in such depth. I hadn't even notice or kept these facts in mind! Good for me I switch off my brainROFL

switching brain is a good option but then i just hope its doesn't  turn into a habit and we totally go nutsROFL

I'll go nuts if I apply my brains in EK's showsROFL
I'd rather preserve them for better stuffErmm

true o wise oneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Kaheela,

Awesome observation! I truly feel very bad for the creative team now becuz, they don't know that they can't fool the viewers as the viewers are extremely intelligent even more than them. LOL Seriously, indian serials never make sense. They show the most ridiculous and weirdest things ever which is probably why I never watched that many indian shows before. It gives me a headache watching things that don't make any sense where you are left scratching your head but, the problem you watch it anyway. LOLWink

I remember my sister used to watch this show where the villain is like stabbed, and pushed to the cliff and the camera even show him falling down deep down to the mountains somewhere. And then guess what! the guy is alive! And then I have seen in shows, they show all these brothers and sisters of a hero or herione and then all of a sudden when some family members disappear from the show, it seems like the hero/heroine didn't even notice all that?!?! And the biggest example right now is the show, Geet. The main character of the show, Geet is like freakin 9-10 months pregnant now and she is not even freakin showing any bump. You would think that by now she would have a big bump and have already delivered the baby. But, no this woman is slim like a model but, yet she is 9-10 months pregnant!

I remember someone asking the director of the show, Geet that why they aren't showing the fact that she is pregnant. And the director was like "we have to concentrate on the main part of the story so, we will take care of that when we are ready to handle the pregnacy issue but, for now we are focusing on just the story of the current track. I mean I understand that their job is to tell us a story but, still it should be understandable and make sense. I know these show are not real but, in order to get a reader's attention you need to show things realistic for them to relate to it!

I mean I can just go and on about the so many blunders the indian television makes. Sometimes, I think that they consider their viewers to be very stupid that they would think that we wouldn't notice such things.

Ekta or Kekta Maiyya as people call her is no exception. You would think that in a supernatural show like this, there shouldn't be any obvious blunders as this show is supernatural so, it is not meant to be real but, yet these people still never fail to make a blunder out of common sense either.

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 01 January 2011 at 4:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hka7eela

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I want to know why there were no pics of Maithili in the haveli? I hope they answer this question in future.

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Kaheela,

Awesome observation! I truly feel very bad for the creative team now becuz, they don't know that they can't fool the viewers as the viewers are extremely intelligent even more than them. LOL Seriously, indian serials never make sense. They show the most ridiculous and weirdest things ever which is probably why I never watched that many indian shows before. It gives me a headache watching things that don't make any sense where you are left scratching your head but, the problem you watch it anyway. LOLWink

I remember my sister used to watch this show where the villain is like stabbed, and pushed to the cliff and the camera even show him falling down deep down to the mountains somewhere. And then guess what! the guy is alive! And then I have seen in shows, they show all these brothers and sisters of a hero or herione and then all of a sudden when some family members disappear from the show, it seems like the hero/heroine didn't even notice all that?!?! And the biggest example right now is the show, Geet. The main character of the show, Geet is like freakin 9-10 months pregnant now and she is not even freakin showing any bump. You would think that by now she would have a big bump and have already delivered the baby. But, no this woman is slim like a model but, yet she is 9-10 months pregnant!

I remember someone asking the director of the show, Geet that why they aren't showing the fact that she is pregnant. And the director was like "we have to concentrate on the main part of the story so, we will take care of that when we are ready to handle the pregnacy issue but, for now we are focusing on just the story of the current track. I mean I understand that their job is to tell us a story but, still it should be understandable and make sense. I know these show are not real but, in order to get a reader's attention you need to show things realistic for them to relate to it!

I mean I can just go and on about the so many blunders the indian television makes. Sometimes, I think that they consider their viewers to be very stupid that they would think that we wouldn't notice such things.

Ekta or Kekta Maiyya as people call her is no exception. You would think that in a supernatural show like this, there shouldn't be any obvious blunders as this show is supernatural so, it is not meant to be real but, yet these people still never fail to make a blunder out of common sense either.

@blue so trueLOL  tell me about it!, seriously what they are thinking! they cant mock our IQ levels like thisLOL..i dont watch many Indian shows, DMG was the first that caught my attention but then i stopped and then watched it again for SR, although as i told you i have watched some of MJHT, RBO and of late Geet  but i stopped as soon as i have started cause there was nothing that grabbed my attention! they were too slow, and the chemistry of the couples didn't work for me too!

@bold OMG! you must be kidding me! he was still alive what was he a super man or maybe a vampire LOL

Geet is 9-10 month!Shocked ROFL..
well its not possible cause no one gets pregnant for 10 month!, i know you were joking!ROFL

@red you cracked me upROFL

btw another blunder, the portrait of Mithli was there for anyone to see in the fort,  although they tried to cover it by  blurring it out, but still it was so obvious as sometimes they forgot to add the blurring effect LOL..

i think they have changed the script, to another twist and that is that no one sees the portrait,  yet they didn't have the time to re-shoot and take it off the wall!Confused

Edited by ka7eela - 01 January 2011 at 10:08pm

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

I want to know why there were no pics of Maithili in the haveli? I hope they answer this question in future.
 there was a huge portrait , although they tried to blur it out but it was thereLOL..it was there when Danish was walking , it was there when the gang were listening to the caretaker

yet another blooper
smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Smart GirlClap

ka7eela

psycho_angel IF-Dazzler
psycho_angel
psycho_angel

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Good observation!i fail to understand why a hindu princess should have a grave with an epitaph in the middle of the forest ?and a black and white hand painting is hilarious.why would anyone take so much care to draw a digitally accurate b/w potrait in the 18th century when the only   options available were charcoal chalk and basic colors?vampires/werewolves are part of the supernatural fantasy but this is part of a super duper blooper !! :D

ka7eela

iiHEARTyu-x0 IF-Rockerz
iiHEARTyu-x0
iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

This doesn't affect the show at all. Lets just ignore these mistakes and go on.

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index