Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithili! & A Blunder! (updated)!! (Page 3)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

maybe it's just a sketch of her's which ended up looking like a painting since the CVs lost it somewhere in the middleConfusedLOLanyway,we'll just have to look over such things since it's a serial lol!Smile

LOL you meant ended up looking like a photo right? 

trust me i am trying to over look and its all because of Visu, they kill meEmbarrassed

but i dont want to end up loosing interest and start hating it because of all these bloopers and contradictionsTongue 

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

i am just following my heart while watching this show if i use my brain there are soo many bloppers to begin with and no answers to the confusions as well. 

LOLjoin the club my freindLOL, as i am doing just  thatWink because i am in love with Visu! and the rest of the cast are not that bad too!

but hey i did this once with another show (DMG) and they failed me and i ended up hating it from the bottom of my heartDead 
Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
i have another idea maybe abhay got it retouched or something since he is alive for 300 yrs he decided to use some technology LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged

i have another idea maybe abhay got it retouched or something since he is alive for 300 yrs he decided to use some technology LOL

maybeLOL but will still not look that goodWink
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
i missed this promo can anyone pls add the link
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

thats true but maybe he time traveled like telling maithali i got this camera from 20 century pose for me n boom comes back. anything is possible lol 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ka7eela

thats true but maybe he time traveled like telling maithali i got this camera from 20 century pose for me n boom comes back. anything is possible lol 

you are killing meROFLROFL

hmm a time machine eh? that sounds interestingWinkLOL 
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
ka7eela- it's ekta's show so i am expecting anything crazy or unbelievable. if she can kill tulsi's husband n brings him back or change the actor million times than anything is possible. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela-Humaira-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index