Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithili! & A Blunder! (updated)!! (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Yes thats a huge blunder and i still don't understand why Maithli was shown wearing a Victorian outfit in that portrait.As per the previous episode she was related to Pander Quila or whatever that place is calledStern SmileThey should have shown her in a traditional Indian outfit

But why should she be wearing traditional outfits insistently. She is a royal of a mythical and fictitious place and she can be projected as the creatives like. For example, in the film Veer, the lead actress was a princess and she wore both Indian and Victorian outfits. And there are numerous other such examples. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana....-Doppelganger-

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Yes thats a huge blunder and i still don't understand why Maithli was shown wearing a Victorian outfit in that portrait.As per the previous episode she was related to Pander Quila or whatever that place is calledStern SmileThey should have shown her in a traditional Indian outfit

about her dress, maybe she they are conveying that she wasn't  pure  Indian and she was half British because if am not mistaken in the 18th century India was ruled by them

or maybe she was a Christian Indian , and i think they usually  wear like westerns 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Pocahontas

I don't think that is much of an issue really. When the nurse in the infirmary had seen Maithli's pic in Abhay's wallet , she had called it 'hand painted'. So, considering the fact that today you can digitally enhance them to look like photographs , this one may not be that big of a blooper after all. 

i think i need to edit my post as i was sure that someone will mention thisWink 

so here what i forgot to add, if you say its a painting then how come its B&W?

i am sure no one used to paint in B&W at the time, i have seen many museums and none had B&W portraits!
beside even if they enhance it  via photo editing programs it still doesn't look like a photograph as it did when we saw it!

There are numerous black and white paintings from the 1800s. And just because nobody used B&W at that time doesn't mean that we can't do it now. 

We are seeing it as a photograph because it is a photograph. The creatives did not get a Sukriti painting made. So, we are supposed to buy it on logic and not what the creatives ended up not doing. LOL

Edited by Pocahontas - 31 December 2010 at 12:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eelaIndigoBluesCharu21pyar-ishk

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I guess the photoghraph is a blooper    LOL
Hope they pay attention to these minor details it would make pkyek more enjoyable when everything fits like a jigsaw puzzle

ka7eelaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Okay, this is a better example and this is how Maithli's picture should have looked:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaCharu21pyar-ishk

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

I guess the photoghraph is a blooper    LOL
Hope they pay attention to these minor details it would make pkyek more enjoyable when everything fits like a jigsaw puzzle

exactlyLOL

lighteningbuzzshivani003

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
maybe it's just a sketch of her's which ended up looking like a painting since the CVs lost it somewhere in the middleConfusedLOLanyway,we'll just have to look over such things since it's a serial lol!Smile

ka7eelaTheBlackJaguar

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
i am just following my heart while watching this show if i use my brain there are soo many bloppers to begin with and no answers to the confusions as well. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raginixosmithasrkka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index