Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ka7eela

i think i need to edit my post as i was sure that someone will mention this😉 

so here what i forgot to add, if you say its a painting then how come its B&W?

i am sure no one used to paint in B&W at the time, i have seen many museums and none had B&W portraits!
beside even if they enhance it  via photo editing programs it still doesn't look like a photograph as it did when we saw it!

There are numerous black and white paintings from the 1800s. And just because nobody used B&W at that time doesn't mean that we can't do it now. 

We are seeing it as a photograph because it is a photograph. The creatives did not get a Sukriti painting made. So, we are supposed to buy it on logic and not what the creatives ended up not doing. ðŸ˜†
Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess the photoghraph is a blooper    ðŸ˜†
Hope they pay attention to these minor details it would make pkyek more enjoyable when everything fits like a jigsaw puzzle
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Okay, this is a better example and this is how Maithli's picture should have looked:

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shaggyscooby

I guess the photoghraph is a blooper    ðŸ˜†
Hope they pay attention to these minor details it would make pkyek more enjoyable when everything fits like a jigsaw puzzle

exactly😆
shruthiR thumbnail
maybe it's just a sketch of her's which ended up looking like a painting since the CVs lost it somewhere in the middle😕😆anyway,we'll just have to look over such things since it's a serial lol!😊
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am just following my heart while watching this show if i use my brain there are soo many bloppers to begin with and no answers to the confusions as well. 
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

maybe it's just a sketch of her's which ended up looking like a painting since the CVs lost it somewhere in the middle😕😆anyway,we'll just have to look over such things since it's a serial lol!😊

😆 you meant ended up looking like a photo right? 

trust me i am trying to over look and its all because of Visu, they kill me😳

but i dont want to end up loosing interest and start hating it because of all these bloopers and contradictions😛 

ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

i am just following my heart while watching this show if i use my brain there are soo many bloppers to begin with and no answers to the confusions as well. 

😆join the club my freind😆, as i am doing just  that😉 because i am in love with Visu! and the rest of the cast are not that bad too!

but hey i did this once with another show (DMG) and they failed me and i ended up hating it from the bottom of my heart🤢 
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have another idea maybe abhay got it retouched or something since he is alive for 300 yrs he decided to use some technology ðŸ˜†
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

i have another idea maybe abhay got it retouched or something since he is alive for 300 yrs he decided to use some technology ðŸ˜†

maybe😆 but will still not look that good😉