Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithili! & A Blunder! (updated)!!

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ConfusedLOLok folks another blunder 

According to th recent promo seems that Maithli was born in 18th century ! Confused 

that means like 300 years ago, although i am puzzled how some of the members get to know about the script before the story is revealedConfused
like  the wolves thingy!  and now this 300 years old MaithliConfused

i think maybe they are some of the script writers of the show in disguiseLOL 

but that isn't my real concernEmbarrassed  

my real concern is how could Abhay have a photograph of her when photography wasn't even invented at the timeConfusedLOL

the first image ever was taken was in 1822, that means early of 19th century! and it took them a long process to develop it then later on it become easier (you can google it) 
i know as we have our great-great-grandfather's photo 

ok some of you might say its a painting, then how come its B&W?

i am sure no one used to paint in B&W at the time, i have seen many museums and none had B&W portraits!

beside even if they enhance it via photo editing programs, it still doesn't look like a photograph as it did when we saw it!

an advice to the creative team, they can take it or leave it, aree do your home work before you proceed with the story yaar!Embarrassed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update!

ok i didn't want to open a whole new topic regarding this same old issueLOL so i don't need to repeat the same old record above 

but in yesterdays episode Piya talked about Miathli like she exsisted before 200 years and not 300 years!!Confused so how could a historical figure's date of existinse suddenly changes like that!Confused from a century to another!Confused

and in SBS the anchor talked about Maithili as if she was around 170 or  something years ago!Confused

maybe they did that so they could explain how there was a clear B&W photo of her with Abhay in the back ground, inside that blundering historical  book!LOL

and someone could please explain to me what on earth a PC monitor was doing inside that old library that was closed for so long!!

PCs and their monitors as their existing shape weren't invented before 40 years ago! (though i am not sure about the exact date) 

aree yaar enough of theses blunders and enough of changing the script all the time, they are seriously getting on our nerves, and they are weakening the whole story!Confused

Edited by ka7eela - 13 January 2011 at 10:04pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

AalekhfanbloodlineraginixoshaggyscoobyMaohPriyaThakurrichiiiiimeawcelestaeRozy77daisyluvsmithasrknatashuKyunkiImafan-Doppelganger-shivani003malluangelpatakha-guddi--sumana13--IndigoBluesshruthiR-.Perk.--SMay31-nami2811sirjeeamail1601-Nymphadora-Ameresragzz.--Mahima--

raginixo Senior Member
raginixo
raginixo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
well lets not think about the factual standard of the story,lets just enjoy the fanatsy aspect.
btw there are also no vampires or warwolves in the real world, just in case u didnt knowLOL

Edited by aussiexoxo - 30 December 2010 at 11:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsytelly_swatsswathi.raomayur786sanjana....ka7eela--sumana13--sirjee

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I don't think that is much of an issue really. When the nurse in the infirmary had seen Maithli's pic in Abhay's wallet , she had called it 'hand painted'. So, considering the fact that today you can digitally enhance them to look like photographs , this one may not be that big of a blooper after all. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsytelly_swatsmayur786kashevtobinaewathk123AnamikaSJain--sumana13--RitzieCharu21TOTAL-ROMANTICsirjee

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aussiexoxo

well lets not think about the factual standard of the story,lets just enjoy the fanatsy aspect.
btw there are also no vampires or warwolves in the real world, just in case u didnt knowLOL

@ bold i agreeLOL

@ brown so?Confused..

if you want to write a story it should be logical and should deal with our world even if its about mythical creatures! so it would be convincing and realisticTongue 

otherwise they  should have done it like a fairy tale or a mythological story  where everything is different and anything is possible like flying horses , talking animals ...etc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzshivani003

raginixo Senior Member
raginixo
raginixo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

@ bold i agreeLOL

@ brown so?Confused..

if you want to write a story it should be logical and should deal with our world even if its about mythical creatures! so it would be convincing and realisticTongue 

otherwise they  should have done it like a fairy tale or a mythological story  where everything is different and anything is possible like flying horses , talking animals ...etc
i was just trying to make a point that we should enjoy the story and stop over analyzing the logical aspect

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

raginixo Senior Member
raginixo
raginixo

Originally posted by ka7eela

@ bold i agreeLOL

@ brown so?Confused..

i was just trying to make a point that we should enjoy the story and stop over analyzing the logical aspect

ka7eela

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Yes thats a huge blunder and i still don't understand why Maithli was shown wearing a Victorian outfit in that portrait.As per the previous episode she was related to Pander Quila or whatever that place is calledStern SmileThey should have shown her in a traditional Indian outfit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

I don't think that is much of an issue really. When the nurse in the infirmary had seen Maithli's pic in Abhay's wallet , she had called it 'hand painted'. So, considering the fact that today you can digitally enhance them to look like photographs , this one may not be that big of a blooper after all. 

i think i need to edit my post as i was sure that someone will mention thisWink 

so here what i forgot to add, if you say its a painting then how come its B&W?

i am sure no one used to paint in B&W at the time, i have seen many museums and none had B&W portraits!
beside even if they enhance it  via photo editing programs it still doesn't look like a photograph as it did when we saw it!

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index