Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana confronts Sonali.... [ARTICLE] (Page 6)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

@shweta................bt shweta.....it ws he ws very comfortable wid  the way everything ws goin on betwn them....she stayed back for the family....agreed...........bt hw cn he complain nw....wen he ws ok wid it at tht time................THT IS NOT RIGHT...ISNT IT??

You too has got the valid pointClapClap

But till now ishaan's feeling has never been revealed , we never get to know about the extent to which he has been hurt but this is the first time we will get to see his point of view too, his analysis about their relationship till date. Ishaan has kept lot of feelings and frustration confined in his heart and this is the right time to expel those...it is first time where he is going to reflect his pain with his words otherwise he always got a tear in his eyes ....so i am excited to know about his feelings too though i want that he must realize his blunders too but we will get to see ishaan with broken heart and lot of tears when suhana will leave

Edited by Sinha18 - 31 December 2010 at 4:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04sweetymolTani91Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by Garima_04

@shweta................bt shweta.....it ws he ws very comfortable wid  the way everything ws goin on betwn them....she stayed back for the family....agreed...........bt hw cn he complain nw....wen he ws ok wid it at tht time................THT IS NOT RIGHT...ISNT IT??

You too has got the valid pointClapClap

But till now ishaan's feeling has never been revealed , we never get to know about the extent to which he has been hurt but this is the first time we will get to see his point of view too, his analysis about their relationship till date. Ishaan has kept lot of feelings and frustration confined in his heart and this is the right time to expel those...it is first time where he is going to reflect his pain with his words otherwise he always got a tear in his eyes ....so i am excited to know about his feelings too though i want that he must realize his blunders too but we will get to see ishaan with broken heart and lot of tears when suhana will leave

but we will get to see ishaan with broken heart and lot of tears when suhana will leave..............very true......yeah i too agree wid u tht he hs gone thru a lot.......n he shud get a a chance 2 comment on their relationship status.....BUT NT BY DEFENDING HIMSELF BY MAKING BASELESS POINTS.....IN HISTORY WHT WS AGREED BEWTN THE TWO...SHUDNT BE A POINT 2 AGRUE OR COMPLAIN ABT.................THOUGH HE CAN DEFINITELY SAY.....WHT ALL PAINS N SUFFERINGS HE HS GONE THRU....dats my only point...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSinha18Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
@garima...did suhana tell his love...and then ishaan says all this to her...never....
suhana should also have said to him something that is making him dig out everything....
suhana has told ishaan is a good person...has she ever told this to anyone outside...
never....

i think ishaan telling all this will make suhana think again..and realise what ishaan has done for her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@himanshu...very well said...

ishaan will not realise what suhana is feeling towards him...and will never ever thought that suhana will leave the house...

iam happy with the reactions of ishaan and suhana....

but i really want someone to blast at dadaji and badi maa....they have gone way too much

Garima_04sweetymolSinha18

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...did suhana tell his love...and then ishaan says all this to her...never....
suhana should also have said to him something that is making him dig out everything....
suhana has told ishaan is a good person...has she ever told this to anyone outside...
never....

i think ishaan telling all this will make suhana think again..and realise what ishaan has done for her...

yeah v wil have 2 check out in wht context hes sayin all tht 2 her..............bt stil yaa........... cnt believe him sayin all tht 2 poor suhana.........HES SO NT THT ISHAAN THT V KNW......wen v hear him sayin tht.......AngryConfused

n as for BM n dadaji............WELL THEY R NT WORTH COMMENTING ALSO.......KYA BOLE.......such IMMATURE BEHAVIOUR....FRM THE ELDERS OF THE FAMILY........SUPERB!!! THEY SHUD GET A MEDAL.....NT SONA....(AS WS DISCUSSED BEFORE THT SONA WIL B GETTING A MDEAL FOR HER FRIENDSHIP)

Sinha18chahat4uShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
@garima...

i have confidence that ishaan will ever say all this only if the situation goes out of hands...iam pakka sure...suhana will say something...he too is a man..he cannot sit and hear all the allegations yar...

and badi maa and dadaji...nothing to say....

Sinha18

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...

i have confidence that ishaan will ever say all this only if the situation goes out of hands...iam pakka sure...suhana will say something...he too is a man..he cannot sit and hear all the allegations yar...

and badi maa and dadaji...nothing to say....

YEAH....valid point............she toh pakka wil blabber wht not......wen she gets mad...pissed  of wid him....taken into her consideration her short temper......n kiddy nature....hehe

Edited by Garima_04 - 31 December 2010 at 4:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
@garima...and iam sure...ishaan will feel bad for what he will say...

think he gifted the doll for a small fight..when he shouted at suhana...he will definitely feel bad...

Garima_04

Go to top