Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana confronts Sonali.... [ARTICLE] (Page 5)

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged

guys, i thnk its better suhana leave the house.

badimaa n dadaji will get their lesson.

after all this now suhaana and ishaan they both should solve their problems on their own with out any sona's help.rajni  n disha who knows abt suhaana's problem  can help them indirectly.

both should realise their love and they should find thier own way, as from many days they were living happily and  both badimaa n dadaji should understand that they should not interfere in others life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04chahat4u-SalShah4eva-

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siri271984

guys, i thnk its better suhana leave the house.

badimaa n dadaji will get their lesson.

after all this now suhaana and ishaan they both should solve their problems on their own with out any sona's help.rajni  n disha who knows abt suhaana's problem  can help them indirectly.

both should realise their love and they should find thier own way, as from many days they were living happily and  both badimaa n dadaji should understand that they should not interfere in others life.

agree with you. falling in love and its realisation is a ntural process and any odr eprson's innterference only creates problems! Badi Maa aur Dadaji ko Love Guru banne ka achchha sabak milega. i m happy that Suhana will leave the house. n wasie bhi i dnt think its only Suhana's self-introspection time and duty!
Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
the CVs have gone mad.........seriouslyyy..........they r jus playing wid wid all the characters....hw cn ishaan behave so INSENSIBLY N INSENSITIVELY???????.........he ws never like dis....alwaz supoorted n loved suhana for the way she was.....jus bcz of a THIRD PERSON..."SONALI"........hes gona fight wid suhana.....n say all tht crap..........gosh!!!!!!! is tht the same Ishaan v knew guyzz??????????????......he changed sooo much...n plz dnt give me a shocker by saying tht he hs fallen for sona???????.... wht hs happened 2 SGP????????/ ITs turning into another EKTA KAPOOR HORROR......AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uShwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

the CVs have gone mad.........seriouslyyy..........they r jus playing wid wid all the characters....hw cn ishaan behave so INSENSIBLY N INSENSITIVELY???????.........he ws never like dis....alwaz supoorted n loved suhana for the way she was.....jus bcz of a THIRD PERSON..."SONALI"........hes gona fight wid suhana.....n say all tht crap..........gosh!!!!!!! is tht the same Ishaan v knew guyzz??????????????......he changed sooo much...n plz dnt give me a shocker by saying tht he hs fallen for sona???????.... wht hs happened 2 SGP????????/ ITs turning into another EKTA KAPOOR HORROR......Angry

just chilll he has not fallen for sona and everything will be normal with in a week and not in a year like typical Ekta soaps

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shakila2244Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
this is very much needed from ishaan...

suhana has got all the chances to tell what she wants and feels...and now when ishaan tells what he feels its wrong...

when suhana wanted to go...he said ok...
when she wanted to stay for the family he was ok...
when suhana created prbs...he sorted out...
and now again when suhana slapped sona...he thinks its going ove board...and has to say something....

in the article its written...ishaan and suhana have a heated argument...we have to see where the argument leads and in what context ishaan says this...

and he too should have a chance to say his view....
he totally loves suhana....
and he too has been hurt a lot when suhana keeps ignoring his love...should he get a chance to tell what he feels...

he is not a rock guys...

and iam totally with suhana....she too should leave the house....

and this all has happened cos of badi maa and dadaji....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Sinha18

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
@shweta................bt shweta.....it ws he ws very comfortable wid  the way everything ws goin on betwn them....she stayed back for the family....agreed...........bt hw cn he complain nw....wen he ws ok wid it at tht time................THT IS NOT RIGHT...ISNT IT??
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged

@shweta................bt shweta.....it ws he ws very comfortable wid  the way everything ws goin on betwn them....she stayed back for the family....agreed...........bt hw cn he complain nw....wen he ws ok wid it at tht time................THT IS NOT RIGHT...ISNT IT??

he said ok just becos he wanted suhana to be happy...
if u remember when suhana told ishaan that the truth of marriage was their problem and they can sort out...i still remember i could see he said yes just for suhana....

dont we want ishaan to be happy yar...
we have seen him loving suhana sooo much...and now when he says the truth to suhana...we say its wrong...i dont agree yar.....

ishaan should get the chance...and he has got it...
we also have to take the context in which he says...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimz

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

he said ok just becos he wanted suhana to be happy...
if u remember when suhana told ishaan that the truth of marriage was their problem and they can sort out...i still remember i could see he said yes just for suhana....

dont we want ishaan to be happy yar...
we have seen him loving suhana sooo much...and now when he says the truth to suhana...we say its wrong...i dont agree yar.....

ishaan should get the chance...and he has got it...
we also have to take the context in which he says...

yeah v do want Ishaan 2 be happy....he hs alwaz loved suhana so unconditionally....widout actually much of expectations frm her.....bt nw....when shes gona realise n confess tht she loves him so much.........shudnt he be happy by tht??????? wht is the need 2 dig out history???? it jus spoils everything???????? she loves him.....n she needs his attention.......it shud be more than enuf 4 him yaaa............by sayin all tht...hes jus ruining everything........dont u think so?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top