Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana confronts Sonali.... [ARTICLE] (Page 2)

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Why on earth r they turning SGP into a 'K' soap Ouch seriously Ekta chali gayi but ekta ka bhoot nahin utra SP par se Angry I am seriously not liking it...

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteOrchid

Originally posted by 111192

Had sonali not come back from US, ishaan was completely ok with this adjustment........................now that sonali is back he is tired of this false relationship with suhana.............W*HAngry

I know seriously W*H Angry It comes across as if now that a girl [sonali] is showering him wid her complete attention... he suddenly realized he is in a false relationship Angry pehele nahin dikh raha tha usko Confused Its soo annoying... thank god Suhana left that confused fella and his conspiring family AngryAngryAngry Now let all of them sort their priorities first and then think of a reunion..
Angry

liked this discription quite apt for badi maa and dadajiAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MythicalMoth

sugarsweet Senior Member
sugarsweet
sugarsweet

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I don't like the sound of Ishan's role and reasoning in this entire mess...Ouch That is a pathetic reason coming from a man who claims to love unconditionally!!
I am not trying to belittle what all he has done for suhana but at the same time he has no right to turn around and tell her this crap when they had mutually agreed on the terms of their relationship (though some of it silently) when suhana had finally decided to stay last time.Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassi111192

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
are yaar sab log ishaan ke peche kyo pade ho...

understand d situation from his point of view.. he has no idea of what suhana is feeling abt him. he is an unconditional lover he always want suhana to be happy. he want her to b break free from the juti bandhan so dat she can n joy the life in her own way..... pls realize... whatever he says it is for d best of her only....
SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking, Where did that Ishaan go?
That Ishaan who used to always love his Suhana and be with her in worse situations...What happened to him?
After the entry of SOna, He have completely changed....
And poor Suhana...
And Its really ryt for her to leave the Kashyap house

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiKeenu.G

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I am not liking Ishaan..
n what the heck???

Doesnt he noticed how suhana has changed ..and what he thinks  himself..didnt he know 
what he was doing with soneli..n getting touchy touchy all that
if suhana gets angry didnt he notced its always sona when she gets upset with...

priyankabassi

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteOrchid

Originally posted by 111192

Had sonali not come back from US, ishaan was completely ok with this adjustment........................now that sonali is back he is tired of this false relationship with suhana.............W*HAngry

I know seriously W*H Angry It comes across as if now that a girl [sonali] is showering him wid her complete attention... he suddenly realized he is in a false relationship Angry pehele nahin dikh raha tha usko Confused Its soo annoying... thank god Suhana left that confused fella and his conspiring family AngryAngryAngry Now let all of them sort their priorities first and then think of a reunion..
Angry
I agree with u

MythicalMoth

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

are yaar sab log ishaan ke peche kyo pade ho...

understand d situation from his point of view.. he has no idea of what suhana is feeling abt him. he is an unconditional lover he always want suhana to be happy. he want her to b break free from the juti bandhan so dat she can n joy the life in her own way..... pls realize... whatever he says it is for d best of her only....

Agreed that he has no idea about Suhana's feelings for him... even agreed that he wants to see her happy and joyful in her life... but why didn't he realize it when she actually wanted to go.. why now ? according to me its coz now he has got a shoulder to cry on.. I am sorry but the way its going it looks like he has got a backup hence doesn't want to trouble Suhana anymore *rolls eyes*

Go to top