Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana confronts Sonali.... [ARTICLE] (Page 10)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

@kennu.gil
It's realli far frm Ekta's shows and masalas.. if it was her show, ishaan and suhaana would be divorces, ishaan marryin sonali where sid might had come bak in suhana life LOL
SGP is far frm tht "wanna be" real life crap

Aray naam bhi maat lo, agar kisi CV nai parh liya tho NAYA IDEA na aajaye, but hey still EK types are on number one, so they cant be that bad!!!!
I jus dun understand how can they be no1, itni baar shaadi hoti hai ke counting hi bhool jaati hai! LOL! but some people prefer dramatic shows like tht, best examples would be saathiya getting highest TRP with typical saas-bahu story Confused whts wrong with people! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--Shwets1502

Ashez Senior Member
Ashez
Ashez

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Seriously people i am sick and tired of all this i really dont like to comment on the current track it really hurts man i love Suhana and i hate Ishaan so much why is he angry on Suhana if she slapped his so called best friend cant he see what she was doing she was forcing Suhana to slap i want Suhana to leave the house i want her to just go away from Ishaan.....its Ishaan's turn to pay for what he did to Suhana now i just cant wait for Suhana to leave the house she should teach all the Kashyap family a lesson Ishaan will regret what he did to his wife i just want to see the expression on his face when Suhana will leave i want him to cry he is so rude to her he cares for his friend more than his wife i want Suhana to give a tight slap to Ishaan also but i think the track will be interesting from next week i just want Suhana to go so that Ishaan will realize what he has done.....i think now Suhana has realized her love she just have to think about it other than that Ishaan dont deserve a girl like Suhana he deserves a cheapster like Sona who will be around him 24/7 i just cant wait for monday its gonna be interesting.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivichahat4uShwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
from what I've sene of the track BOTH Suhana and Ishan are to be blamed here.....Ishan for his chipkooness with Sonali...and Suhana for not confronting him earlier about her growing jealousy

either way I'm too excited to see this track now...cant wait to see what happens

MistyyShwets1502

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i am sorry guys its my id i posted from my sis id by mistake......... seriously people i am sick and tired of all this i really dont like to comment on the current track it really hurts man i love Suhana and i hate Ishaan so much why is he angry on Suhana if she slapped his so called best friend cant he see what she was doing she was forcing Suhana to slap i want Suhana to leave the house i want her to just go away from Ishaan.....its Ishaan's turn to pay for what he did to Suhana now i just cant wait for Suhana to leave the house she should teach all the Kashyap family a lesson Ishaan will regret what he did to his wife i just want to see the expression on his face when Suhana will leave i want him to cry he is so rude to her he cares for his friend more than his wife i want Suhana to give a tight slap to Ishaan also but i think the track will be interesting from next week i just want Suhana to go so that Ishaan will realize what he has done.....i think now Suhana has realized her love she just have to think about it other than that Ishaan dont deserve a girl like Suhana he deserves a cheapster like Sona who will be around him 24/7 i just cant wait for monday its gonna be interesting....

chahat4uShwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
^how exactly is Sonali is cheapster???Ermm she is just being a good freind....I seriously dont get all the Sona hate around here (maybe its just me but I love her character actually)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

L_Z_L_H_N Goldie
L_Z_L_H_N
L_Z_L_H_N

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing cant believe she will leave homeD'oh

Edited by FunDipTropical - 31 December 2010 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^how exactly is Sonali is cheapster???Ermm she is just being a good freind....I seriously dont get all the Sona hate around here (maybe its just me but I love her character actually)

i know i am sorry if i offended you i dont think properly when i am angry i really dont want to offend anyone i am just saying what Ishaan and Sonali are doing is really not necessary its getting to much we all want some happiness but i want Suhana to leave i cant see her hurt she is such a sweetheart....and for Sonali i dont hate her its just that her behaviour is annoying me she is too loud and she is too OTT.....in my POV she forced Suhana to react i am not liking anyone in the sdhow except Suhana i hope things get better....and again sorry if i offended you

chahat4uShwets1502

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
the only problem here is suhana has started falling for ishan, she has started liking/loving him. But her ego is too big  , and she would never confess.

ishan is too bholu to realize suhana's jealousy, i think he would def distanced himself from sona if he knows suhana's feelings.

and plzz no need to blame sona, she is onlry being catalyst in dumbo , slow suhana to realize her feelings and confess them.

Tani91Shwets1502

Go to top