Suhana confronts Sonali.... [ARTICLE] - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sheema di...

about the magician comment.....he atleast knoew suhana went to meet sid...

i jusr think ishaan understannds suhana only when presented with the situation...
are kitni situation denge ushko? situation pe situation chali gayee aur hamaree neend bhi....  😉
Originally posted by netri

are kitni situation denge ushko? situation pe situation chali gayee aur hamaree neend bhi....  😉

@netri..no yar...
iam just askin y blame ishaan only....
i mean..whenever suhana made mistake we say she is innocent and all..but its ishaan who solrt out everything for her....
situation is presnt...he knows what he has to do..
now he is the situation...if suhana would have given the slightest hint that she is having prob with him and sona..he would have definitely distanced himself...

his chipking is not justified here...
but what he is going to do is right....
MPOV
@ SWETAAAAAA
I KNOW ..... V R ALL TIRED OF COMBINATION  
SOME OF US HAS ALREADY STARTED TO RELEZE FRUSTRATION ON EACH OTHER HERE. 👎🏼  JUST KIDDING..... 😆
WELL V CAN CERTAINLY TAKE OUR MIND OFF OF THINGS BY PREPARING FOR GRAND PARTY......🤗
Originally posted by netri

@ SWETAAAAAA
I KNOW ..... V R ALL TIRED OF COMBINATION  
SOME OF US HAS ALREADY STARTED TO RELEZE FRUSTRATION ON EACH OTHER HERE. 👎🏼  JUST KIDDING..... 😆
WELL V CAN CERTAINLY TAKE OUR MIND OFF OF THINGS BY PREPARING FOR GRAND PARTY......🤗

thats true yar...
its been liking writing teh same answers everywhere...
iam totally for the future track and ishaan...

and i have been posting taht for god knows how much time...
i think i will stop and see where i can post new points...

and yes its party time...!!!!!
Sona is a cheapster. She knows exactly wat she is doing and how she is making suhana uncomfortable.   She openly flirts n touches ishaan. Asks him to take her to clubs n cinemas. Ask him to buy her things sits nxt to him and eats his food wears revealing clothes n packs her face with tonne of makeup to impress ishaan. Sona u ain't nothing u hve no class or elegance and the only way to impress ishaan is to manipulate him shower him with gifts compliments n dressing cheap there is a word for woman like her and nxt to suhana she is cheap metal whereas suhana is platinum and if ishaan is falling for that then shows his taste in woman.
@gia...ishaan will never ever fall for any other woman..
he loves and willl love only suhana....
first of all, i do not think sona is a cheapster! her character was meant to be liked, but mayb the choice of the actor was not good. The way she presented sonali to us is irritating, overhyped I swear! 
Apart frm that I have no prb with sona but this track has been dragged too long that if it still continues, then SGP will become bore! Story has to move on.. 
Ishaan and Suhana both have their faults.. no one is perfect..all they need is guide to direct them in right direction! 

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 13 years ago
@keenu....suhana is a cheapster?????its sona right???
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@keenu....suhana is a cheapster?????its sona right???
oops my bad its sonali 😛 updated post~! 
thnks shwets ! and happy new year :) 
@keenu...a very happy new year yar...