Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ishan was ok with the adjustment. he himself wanted sohana to stay for the sake of her family. if he would tell her at that time that he love her. kia sohana na rukti. now he putting all the blame on sohana. jab sona aye tu ishan ko khayal aya.  he can enjoy at disco with sona but no he cant with sohana. ... is plan se suhana ko tu realize ho gaya k she loves ishan but ishan realizes k this relationship is burden on him and he is tired of it. toooooo low for ishan

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx fr sharing...waiting fr this..
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

I agree.. I hope they explain it the way u have in the show too.. coz as of now Ishaan is coming across as a hypocrite as he's in a way putting the entire blame of the relationship on Suhana..

very true. totally agree with you.  and yes didnot plan maker realizes this. didnot baadi ma realizes that k when ishan will start finding the love, affection, companionship he  will attracted towards sona.. she herself is a victom of this thing . when her husband left her because she was bz in taking care of his family and now ishan is repeating the same by saying that you are here for the sake of  his family.  i m hating this all.

yes he was himself wanted to continue with such relationship until sona come. now he is blaming sohana. that was a mutual agreement between ishan and suhana. at that time ishan was not ready to leave sohana at any cost and now... such a hypocrate he is
Edited by Uzma005 - 13 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow! so many diff opinions, actualli took long time to read all 😆
To be honest, to me all tht matters is FINALLY NO MORE SONA and her hyperactive attyachar! apart frm tht i m happy with everything 😛 sooner she goes, faster the story moves to better phase! 
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ishaan will outburst because she will not believe on ishaan that he did not get the note and she will blame ishaan that he went to disco on his own will though he will try to convince suhana that he did not get the note but suhana madam will not ready to accept any excuse then how long he will take all these blames...he should answer and he is going to do it right now...apart from ishaan ....suhana too need to realize the mistakes that  she did in the past and ishaan is just showing her the mirror and i must accept that ishaan also need to realize his blunders tooEdited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Everyone is at fault in SGP..Everyone deserves some rona dhona now for all their deeds....Just proves that SGP is real and all the inmates human....

Sab kuch easily mil jaye toh milne kaaa maza nahin aayegaaaa...
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Everyone is at fault in SGP..Everyone deserves some rona dhona now for all their deeds....Just proves that SGP is real and all the inmates human....

Sab kuch easily mil jaye toh milne kaaa maza nahin aayegaaaa...

@Bold
Agreed completely
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
According to SBS soon after Suhana is gonna  realize her mistake and she will remember BADI MAA's gyan bhari baate that she'll be back at Ishan's home ( oops, it's her HOUSE and not HOME)...!

BTW I am not understanding how Ishan didn't see her miscall as Badi Ma and Suhana called him up before suhana left for the Party!
And am not against of Shonali at all! At times she is annoyong still!

Anyways waiting for the next Episodes!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 111192

liked this discription quite apt for badi maa and dadaji😡

true yaar.  n waise bhi Ishaan was d one who lived in a perfect family, wid perfect mothers there to teach him all d good things, but it was Suhaan who grew up without a moteher, and thus pampered by money. Ishaan was always shown to be a sensible person. he was the one who had no problem with Suhana's indifferent behaviour, he was ready to wait for her love and thus satisfied with her company only. Where did that sensible Ishaan go now?? I mean first he is shown as a seedha-2 types, n now he is shown dancing in a disco!

If he is so sensible enough then y cnt he understand this simple thing tht his wait is going to be over soon, and finally Suhana has feelings for him! Yes, Suhana never bothered for Ishaan, but she never "chipkoed" d way Ishaan does with any other  boy! waise bhi in mia-biwi arguments, there is nno place for a third person, even if husband and wife dnt share a cordial relation. so in tht regard Suhana is rite.

n yes, how I hate that SOna!!! she l be ahppy I m sure now and celebrate with Badi Maa!
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzelll

Ishan is def falling for sonali, but frankly cant blame a guy either. he hasnt got any thing from this relationship . he never had a gf, one person he expected to love all his life already told him on wedding night she doesnt love him. He adjusted but now that he sees sonali, he sees what he is missing, he must be missing the companionship, friendship, love, affection..this was  bound to happen , sooner or later.

but on the other hand, cant blame suhana either caz she never kept him in dark..he knew everything and he still decided to continue this relationship so Bhukto😆
no relationship can last on compromise, they stretched it to its max..so the dhamaka😆

WOW!
You write so well! this "BHUKTO" word is killing me! LOL!

Coming to the point, As you said,

We cant blame either Suhana or Ishan! Right, but in my opinion , We cant blame Sonali either! ( what's ur take on that?? want to know)

until sonali came, suhana was getting Ishan's attention completely. thats why she could never uderstand Ishan's feelings! Now she feels that she is being ignored continuously which is NOT true, Yes i know Ishan is moving to Sonali but Ishan has never forgotten Suhana. THis is all about feelings and attention, I hope Suhana soon confesses herself that she is falling for Ishan!